main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA When did u lose "it" lol;):D:)

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by JEDIPAULAW, Jan 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIPAULAW

JEDIPAULAW Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Spider congratulated me on my thread making abilities u shouldn't have done that Spider lol, so here goes another creation of mine:D

lol

2. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    So tell me your deepest, darkest secret he he;), at what age did u lose "it", yes come on tell Jerry Jedipaulaw lol, I want to know all the sordid deatails, no holds barred ok:)

Now what were ure dirtu minds thinking then? lol

I didn't mean what u thought I meaNT, i MEANT when did u first see Star Wars lol

3. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    1977... when it came to Australia the first time

4. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Well I first saw Star wars in 1982, as a brighteyed 6 year old, as a baby Jedi:D, yeah me brother said Oi paul there's a cool movie on tonite I thought nochalantly ummm bet it's not very good, but was I in for a suprise:D, it was the bestest movie ever, i swear as long as I live I'll never forget the first time I saw " A New Hope",as far as I'm concerned that was the day my life changed irrevocably, the day I was born if u kinda like it that way, and I'm being serious, notice the distinct lack of lols!

5. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    How's that for a review of Star wars, geez what a plug!, george Lucas u listening mate lol

6. JediLeia21

JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    1997 Special Edition, Ace cinemas midland

When the special edition come out , i had like star wars before that but not that much , it wasn't until the special edition came out that i really turned into a full on star wars fan.
    so there are my details
    bye

7. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    why thanks Leia, hmm interesting that it took the special editions to convert u!, the normal edition was fine for me:)

8. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    The first SW movie I saw was Return of the Jedi on video - I was about 5. I'm so sorry that I wasn't born yet when SW was released and that I was only one was Empire was released.

I do remember that I refused to watch SW after Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie jumped into the trash compartment. It scared the hell out of me when I was 7 cause I thought everyone was gonna die. I'd jump up when that happened and say "night everyone, I'm going to bed now. Cya!". Thank God that everythings's alright now! I don't need to hold anyone's hand when I watch SW!

9. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    damn ... here i was all ready to throw off JP's smutty mind with a reply, and he jumps in and clarifies the matter before my post goes thru :mad:

10. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I first saw ANH as a 5 year old in 1977 at a drive-in that no longer exists. ESB and ROTJ I saw at cinemas in the city when they came out. TPM I saw at Morley when it came out with a group including Princess Lego and Sith Magician.
    I hope to see the next one with the official Outer Rim Fanclub.

11. Ghost-of-Spider

Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2000
    Hey Soneil as Grizz can tell you-I thought my maths was good??
    If the above is true-you are the true grandad of the Outer Rim........

Did have a smart reply until JP cleared the dirty thought away-but I'll add mine anyway.

I lost "it" in 1977 at Hoyts 1 at the ripe old age of 9.

12. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    I lost it at about 18 with my first boyfriend...

I don't recall really watching it before, although I'm sure I had many times. I do remember pretending to be CHewbacca in grade 5 and weaving someone we called Vader into the rope A frame in the playground.

But at 18, with my first real boyfriend, watching it with someone who REALLY loved it, I consider that the time I lost it.

13. Ghost-of-Spider

Nov 30, 2000
    That was funny

14. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Khalan that first boyfriend wouldn't be someone within our midst would it;) lol

15. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    Yes Paul it was you and I want everyone to know it!!!!

16. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Please don't turn this into a lovey dovey topic, "Oh Paulie" "Oh Kaylan" "Oh Please"

17. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Well I remember getting RoTJ on video for my 5th birthday and I already knew about star wars so I'm guessing I was probably a fan before I was was potty trained :p

18. Pinback

Pinback Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Dim memories drift up from the time fog...

All I can recall of my earliest SW experience is a theater that must've been somewhere in North Carolina, USA, and that cool "Flash Gordon"-style poster, and my Aunt Beverly. I couldn't tell you what year, it could've been the original run, or the '78 re-release, I just don't know.

I got to see all those 70's classics when I was just a wee lad; my folks took me to see "Jaws" at the age of 2 1/2, so I was likely still in nappies when I saw ANH.

"Ah, pointless nostalgia!" -Homer Simpson

19. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    uh hummm..sorry to go off topic but I just wanted to point out that Paul and me thing was a joke. I haven't met him.

...just wanted to make that CLEAR! LOL

20. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Don't blame you, I'd want that cleared up too.

21. Ghost-of-Spider

Nov 30, 2000
    Bet you regret making that post!!! tis OK we all thought it was a typo..

22. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Geez lol well I'm hurt lol, bet u regret making that post lol, yes well for once I'm speechless lol

23. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    I didn't lose it, see? I found this thread at the bottom... [face_devil]

24. Loadeddog

Loadeddog Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    I lost it on wednesday night at rottnest In a room at the rottnest hotel
    I had been looking forward to it for about 2 months and it finally hapend In the bathroom over the basin.
    It took me about 20 minuets and by the time I was finished there was quite a mess and even a little bit of blood but the beard is now gone

25. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    In the bathroom over the basin? wow ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.