when do tickets come on sale???

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Finney, Apr 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    i really need to know when tickets come on sale, and whats going to be up with waiting in line... i have heard no word on any of this...
  2. Jedi-Squire-R2 Jedi Padawan

Tony, I will call in and ask for you ok? And see what's up about the line and stuff ok?
  3. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
  4. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
  5. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    not you... that other person that posted.. but your cool too! :)
  6. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    Are there going to be any special events going with the Premiere of AOTC at Edwards?? I'm from Merced, CA, and looking for a place to go watch the premiere. Edwards is way better than any theatre we have in Merced. I've given the unfriendly "job" of finding a theatre for myself, my wife, and 2 others to go see AOTC on the first night. We've thought about going to San Fran, but Fresno is closer.
  7. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    we are all planning to go to edwards for the premiere. we will all be in costume as well.
  8. Jedi-Squire-R2 Jedi Padawan

well, i called edwards, just like i promised...but bad news boys....they don't know anything! yet at least...i asked if they were going to be preselling tickets, if they were going to have a midnight showing, and if there was going to be a line up. and all they said was that they didn't know anything about it yet, that it is too soon to know, and they have to wait for whenever Lucas lets the theatres give out the info. sorry...i will try again maybe next week, or the week after....by then they should know....so just be patient.....i know it's hard, but at least we know that they WILL know...
  9. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    from what i know, theaters are already selling tickets and everything, fresno just sucks!
  10. Jedi-Squire-R2 Jedi Padawan

well geez...at least i called for you....
  11. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    yeah i know, stupid theaters, they know they just wont tell us, lets go harrass them. i'll just go start my own line.
  12. Jedi-Squire-R2 Jedi Padawan

you would start your own line....i could see it now....hahah....anyway...yeah the lady sounded like she knew, she kept on whispering to some other lady in the background whenever i would ask a question...something is up...i think the other lady said something like "we can't tell them yet, just tell them we don;t know" or something....but whatever..i'll try again next week....
  13. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    Attention all fans!!!! If ANYBODY hears of when Edwards is selling advanced tickets, please let the board know, ASAP. I may be willing to form a group of diehards and wait in line for the midnight showing. If anybody wants to participate, Let me know.

Chris
  14. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    we would be honored if you would join us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.