When do we want to get together again???

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by jeepgirls30, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davisjaron Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey everyone... well I already made some plans to go to star wars at silver screen here in cabot tomorrow. If anyone near by wants to come out I will be in costume. I believe I am going to the 6:50 showing tomorrow, but I will get there probably around 6:20 or 6:30
  2. ForceConduit Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys 3:30 sounds great to me too!! Hey Kynstar you could just drop by my place and I'll swing us over to the Rave if you want. Just let me nkow. See you guys there! Later Renegades:)
  3. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Ummm. Well, I guess I don't check the boards often enough. You guys move fast! I already have tickets for Lakewood tomorrow at 1220, just in case anyone is going there. My husband hasn't seen it yet, so I'm dragging him over there.
  4. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    I wish I could go with y'all tomorrow, but we stick to church and family stuff on Sundays and try not to patronize businesses on Sunday either. Hope y'all have fun.

Caleb, I also was at the 7:30 and saw [/b]Jim[/b] in line for popcorn. Sorry we didn't see you or coordinate. Hope you enjoyed it. How many was that for you? 3 for me.
  5. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OK Guys, I have 5 3:30 tickets so don't buy one The shows today were selling out so I figured I would pick some up and have them and if we don't need them I can exchange them for another time. I say it again tonigt at 9 at the rave, It made 5 for me. So tomorrow will be number 6. I have managed to meet a whole bunch of people this way. It's really rather fun.
    See you guys tomorrow afternoon.
  6. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Kynstar: If anything in the car pool arrangements changes, let me know... Call my cell, cause I won't see a computer tomorrow until late in the evening. I'm pm ing it to you once more so I know you've got it, See you guys tomorrow
  7. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey I know you guys wont get this in time, but I wont be able to be at the 3:30 showing, had something come up. I wish I could be there with you guys though

Jacob I have seen it 3 times now as well
  8. davisjaron Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well I am going to see the 6:50 showing at silver screen here in cabot if anyone else wants to meet up there... I am going in costume.
  9. PrincessNeko Jedi Padawan

Ok, I must admit.. I am a little embarassed... but, I have only seen it twice... BUT, plan on seeing it again this week while the kids are in school AND while my husband is in Dallas for the day!!! I am an evil woman.... :) Then, the week following.. I will be taking my kids to the movie to see it again in Dallas.... I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Anyway, I had a blast today hanging out with 3:30 group at the Rave. Thanks for the socialization! I loved it! I look forward to it again. If someone wants to go and watch the movie on Tuesday.. let me know.. I have to do it before 3 - the kids get out of school then!

Neko
  10. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OK!! For our next event I suggest a Saturday, June 4 trip to the digital theatre either in Memphis or Rogers. This is a holiday weekend so, I figured we should avoid that one. Let's try and carpool and caravan so that nobody gets lost (ok, I'm talking about myself here, but that's ok) The huge crowds should be down by then. From my understanding the digital version is a bit longer with a Mon Motha scene and some other 15 min. of stuff. Lets try and get some totals here
  11. PrincessNeko Jedi Padawan

Ok, I would love to go but I have to find out if Scott is going to be home for the weekend or not. If he is not... then I can go - no problem. But, if he is home.. I can't. I will know closer to weekend. But, I am pretty sure (95%) that I will be able to go...

12. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Count me in as long as it is on Sat :) I'll carpool with ya! :D
  13. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    doods, here is my problem. i have three kids that play ball every week. plus i live south of little rock. i plan on going to the malvern theater wed night. they only have one showing a night. right now they are playing kicking and screaming and rots at 7:30. price is $4.50. its usually $3.50. so if anyone is interested, i will be the one in the nomi sunrider costume.
  14. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Who all would be interested in a picnic sometime late June or July. Do we want to have a 4th of July something? Most people probably have family stuff to do, but I thought I wouls throw the idea out there. We could try and get our hands on a pavillion at Burns Park or somewhere and that would give everybody's kids a place to play. Our kids (for those os us who have them) are probably into the same Star Wars stuff (coming from Star Wars fanatic parents) so they would probably enjoy having some activities too...Feedback please. Start brainstorming on costumes now, I am searching for the perfect place. Otisdodge suggested Libraries with meeting rooms... We'll just have to see what we can work out that will allow the best accessibility for everyone.
  15. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey guys. As for the Saturday trip to Memphis to see the movie digital. Is the June 4 day good or do we want to go this weekend? If we go on the June 4 day, what type of time constraints does everybody have as far as what time we want to go and when we need to be back home and so forth. Give me some feedback and we'll see what we can do.
    Jeep girl out.
    p.s. I am on my way to see Star Wars again (7). I'm going back with the spouse and lets hope that he can stay awake this time!!!!
  16. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    ooh picnic would be great. that gives me time to plan.
  17. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Can't do it this weekend, have to be the June 4th weekend. I'd have to be back that night :( Cuz of my kid. Leave Sat morn and come back Sat eve. Hopefully that'll be ok, if not then I'll have to catch it on another run.

Picnic sounds good too :) Burns Park would be an ideal spot.
  18. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Not a problem. I needed to be back in the evening so I can relive my mom from sitting duties. Plus, I do miss my younglings from time to time. They are with the Sith In-laws this weekend, (probably filling their heads with all sorts of dark side ideas ha ha ha) So, I'll give it a day or two, to see who all is in and we will set a leave time. It would be good to try and catch the first show so we can get back. Let me know...
  19. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OK Anyone interested in perhaps meeting up at a pizza place (or any other type restaurant) some evening in the next week (this week???) To perhaps make t-shirt plans and talk about the movie (surely everyone has seen it by now.) Just a casual get together sort of thing to come up with some stuff to do as a group. To otis, about posting something and just seeing what happens, I don't want to spend money on pavillion and things like this and then have no one show up for the event. Plus I enjoyed meeting everybody, and figured we could all meet up, hang out and generate an interest in the group. Any takers???
  20. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    So no-one is available or interested in a trip to Memphis this Thursday night for SW game night and a possible digital viewing of the movie?
  21. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Dodge-what time are you leaving of I want to follow. Then I'll know where I am going next Saturday.
  22. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Master

star 3
    More than likely Im gonna see it tonight at Rave at 7, fyi if anyone wants to meet up there or something like that
  23. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    I am probably leaving between noon and three on Thursday, BJ.
  24. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Not when I have to be at work by 7am Fri morn, but thanks for the offer otis :D And the fact my boss will not allow me any time off for quite a while... [face_laugh] I don't blame him! I've never taken off so much this past two months! (C3 and Ep III showing)
  25. PrincessNeko Jedi Padawan

jeepgirls30 and Otis when I was working (before going back to college) I used to plan parties, picnics, etc., for the company. When I would reserve the parks it would only cost me 25 to reserve and use. that was here locally. If you want, I can call around tomorrow and check what it would cost to reserve a pavilion somewhere. I take it we are looking in the LR area since Burns Park was brought up.
    As for the trip to Memphis, I would LOVE to go.. but, I usually work at night during the week this time of the year to avoid daycare costs. But, if anyone wants to see the movie again on Saturday night.. I am in. I have a free night... no kids and no husband!!! So, if someone wants to meet up and watch the movie and grab a bite afterwards somewhere.. let me know.

Neko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.