main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark When do we want to get together again???

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jeepgirls30, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    while i would love to go fri both boys have games that night. my hubby is playing four ball this weekend so sat is out for me. i can get away sunday.
    so if you guys can wait i will show up sunday somewhere in costume.

personally, i have trouble with going to memphis. 1. i havent even gotten to meet ya'll much less worry about memphis people. 2. i think i am one of the older ones, (38, married 16yrs, three kids 14,11,8) so going to memphis means i have to call in many markers.

2. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Did you say you where going to Tim's and wanted to be home by dark. If so you relize that the movie at Tim's doesnt start till Dark.

3. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    I'm up for both Sith Lords and Lordettes. Just keep me informed. Later guys!! I'll probably bring along my portable dvd player if we want to watch a movie on the way. May The Force Be With You guys.

4. jeepgirls30

jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    No, not going to Tim's and being home before dark...I might have worded things funny...Some of the Memphis group has to be back by dark, but if there are those who want to raid Tim's movie night...I am not against going to the movie, coming back and doing a second caravan to Tim's drive in...But, Jacob can't go now cause of his upcoming vacation, so I don't think there was anyone elso that was going??? So, unless someone posts different before around supper time tomorrow, I'll just assume that Force Conduit, Kynstar and I are headed to Memphis to catch a digital and we'll see what happens from there...Anyone else interested in going, Post it soon...We can caravan...I can fit 4 total in my vehicle... three passengers and myself...I can't make tomorrow eve at 7ish...It would have to be later than that...I have a funeral visitation I need to be at from 5-sometime in Conway...So, that all for now.
    The force will be with you always...

5. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    Why don't we try for one of the first showings of the day in Memphis...That would be around the noon hour...This will probably be the least crowded and afford us time to get back...So, it's a 2 ish hour drive from Protho Jctn So, why don't we try and leave around the 9 ish hour....Kynstar and Conduit...I'll try and call tomorrow...Until then
    May the force be with you

6. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    jeepgirls30 9ish 'k sounds good. Juz set up a rendezvous place :) I'm all pumped.

As I said the other day. I'll be at Lakewood around 6pmish. Soooo if any of yas wanna join me :) juz let me know ahead of time and I'll look for ya.

7. ForceConduit

Nov 19, 2004
    Sounds great to me too. Just Cell me or let me know where to meet up at. Kynstar, I'll call you later in case you get the info before me.

8. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    OK. Here is how it goes...If I am going to hit the interstate, or highway...whatever it is called, I come around 107, then down Gen Samuels, aroung by the back gate of the Air base...Then on to the freeway...So, really it is whatever is convenient for you guys...Just let me know. I'll try to call this afternoon...I'm off to NLR to run some errands...Later.

9. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    OK If I am unaware that you are headed to Memphis for the digital show...The Jeep will be leaving Jacksonville in the nine 0'clock hour...So, that should put us through North Little Rock around 9:30???or so. If you want to tag along...Let me know...There is one more seat left in Jeep and you could follow or something. I am unsure as to whether or not I will be making trip back to Memphis to the Drive in night so, I have no times for that event. Anyway, I think that most interested people have my cell number...??? I will check back here when I get back from the wake I am going to tonight...That should be around midnight...If I don't hear from anyone by then I will assume it's just Conduit, kynstar and Jeepgirl, off on another crazy whirlwind adventure...Love you guys!!!

10. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Had a blast with you two! Thanks again for the carpooling jeepgirls30! The version we saw didn't have much added to it, but still the visual was juz WOW! :eek: Thanks again for letting me tag along with you two! [:D]

11. ForceConduit

Nov 19, 2004
    Awesome time Jeepgirl30 and Kynstar! I had a blast. The picture was great too. It's true what they say about the quality of digital cinema. It was awesome!
    Later guys!

12. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    Yes, Memphis Digital trip was very fun...And no speeding tickets!!! Always good to not get a ticket. It's much more fun to ride with others that ride alone...So, what are we doing next??????

13. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    can anybody do anything during the day? i am free since i am unemployed, i quit my teaching gig although working on another one, and i can do stuff during the day?

14. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    I am free sometimes in the afternoon. Thursday's particularly. That is my escape day. So, perhaps we can meet sometime, somewhere...Except for this week I have to take my 15 month old to Children's for tests and next week is day camp...Other than that I am free sometimes during the day.

15. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    we are going to see sw again (6) for me, tonite. in malvern there is a downtown theater that charges 3.50 for first run movies. drawback=they only show at 7.30 each nite except sun which is a 2.30 show and closed monday. but i can take my three kids and get goodies for about 30bucks.

so you are not free til week after next?

16. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    Correct
    I am crafts director for Cub Scout Day Camp for Foothills Distrcit, so next week I'll be at Wolly Hollow State Park every day with 160 little boys. I'm goanna need the force!!!

17. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    oooh i feel your pain. i teach 11th-12th graders. plus i have done every position know at vacation bible school. good luck.

18. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    I'm still looking for locations for a costuming pow wow. My schedule is fixing to get turned upside down since I had my yearly check up with my oncologist and he found a troublesome spot on one of my x-rays, so I have to have some more tests done to see if it is nothing or something...So, I am a bit stressed...Anyone going to see Mr Mrs Smith this weekend??? I need to get out for a bit. Let me know.

19. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    It comes out this weekend? Sweeeeeet Sat gonna see it Sat then! Though it'll be at Lakewood more than likely. Afternoon timeframe.

20. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    I'm pretty sure that it comes out June 10, could be July 10 but I thought it was June 10. I'll know for sure in the morning. Let me know what time if you decide to go.. I'd like to go with if thats cool with you.

21. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    No problem :) I'll prob be seeing the first showing or the second showing (early afternoon) That'd be sweet. Juz look here in the morn. After I get to work (a lil after 630am) I'll post the time I'll be going :) So we can meet there.

22. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    Noon, 3:30, 7:40 or 10:35
    Which one? I'll try and swing by and grab some tickets if I get out that way tomorrow. I'm having a MRI done at the baptist in North Little Rock so I'll pretty much already be there. Just depends on how I am feeling. See ya then.
    Anybody else want to come with??

23. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Try for noon so James (Ramon) can go with us then. Cuz if he has to go to work it would be at 5pm. So let's try the noon one. :)

24. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    All righty then...I shall attempt to gain access to some tickets...If not, then we will try to be there before noonish on Saturday...Thats not usually the crowded time for a movie anyway...It just depends on how I feel when I get out of the doctor. See you guys Saturday.

25. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    G'luck with the MRI! Hopefully nothing bad turns up! *crosses fingers*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.