main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark When do we want to get together again???

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jeepgirls30, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeepgirls30

jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    Thanks for the wish of luck. See you tomorrow, Anyone else in for Mr and Mrs Smith at noon in North Little Rock??

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Blast it.. this freakin sucks. I won't be able to make the noon one or the 3pm one. Is 7:40pm to late?? Let me know. Hopefully they'll exchange the tickets if you've bought them all ready. *Sigh* I got reminded that I have a 'prior' engagement I am supposed to be at tomorrow afternoon. Which freakin' sucks cuz I was gonna watch RotS right after watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith. *sigh* [face_thinking] wonder if they have a showing afterward that I can watch...

3. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    No, 7:40 is not too late. I'll swing by and get some tickets during the day tomorrow, so that we'll already have them handy when the time comes. It works out fine for me either way. Just let me know. Call or something. I have got to get out of the house and I am in major ROTS withdrawl. And I do mean major withdrawl.

4. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    Hey guys!! Who is planning on going to the thing at Henry's on the 25th and then on to Memphis...THe reason I ask is that I may have to hitch a ride with someone (If am able to get out) I am having laproscopic surgical procedure to remove some parts on that Monday morning and should come home on Tuesday...I don't know exactly how I will feel but if I feel like it I know I will want to get out and go...I usually drive but probably won't feel that good? (I don't know, I went to Wal Mart and on the way home one day after a C Section, I'm stubborn that way) I can buy gas...but may need a ride. If this can work with anyone who is planning on going, please let me know...I thought I was having a biopsy but didn't listen close enough...Oh well, crap happens...Thanks for the wishes of good luck, See you guys at Batman.....

5. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Hey Jeepgirl30. You can probably hitch a ride with me and Kynstar. If she goes with us that is. Later people!!

6. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    I'm hoping to come :) Since it's a weekend and all :D But yeah [face_blush] I'll have to hitch cuz of my doctor's order on driving distances. :rolleyes: Guess he knows what he is talking about...better safe than not.

7. jeepgirls30

Mar 18, 2005
    Thanks Conduit...I'm really betting that I won't be feeling like driving very far. I have my first "treatment" on next Monday...I'll explain at Batman. Thanks again for the offer for the ride. I'll use my plastic "force" for gas...See you Friday night. Is it ok if I hitch a ride to Batman with you and Kynstar?? Again, I'll chip in for gas...I just don't think I feel like driving all the way to Little Rock and I come right by your place. Thanks so much...Later

8. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Sure gJeepgirl30 you can hitch with me and Kynstar. Just meet up at my place round 6:30 and we'll go from there. Hi to Everybody!:D

9. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    6:30 it is.

Oh this link got me a rolling, especially the bit about Force lightning! [face_laugh]

The Art of Jedi Combat

(edit: got it from www.starwars.com about Virgin Atlantic Airlines barf bags. Thought it was hilarious... cuz they got seating arrangements for Jedi and Sith!!)

This also marks the first time Virgin Atlantic has had airsickness bags promoting a LucasArts video game, but after the airline ran a competition last December for designers to create original art for sick bags, they quickly became sought-after collectors' items.

"The reaction has been really positive," Gauna says. "Some crew will make passengers aware of them, others allow them to discover them themselves -- and of course there are also some people who, from the press reports, are aware of them already and eager to get their collection going."

While some of the bags are instructional in nature, giving passengers tips on how to handle and fight with a lightsaber, another bag offers advice to the airline staff on where to seat the Jedi and Sith. Which begs the question, which Star Wars characters can properly handle themselves on a Virgin Atlantic flight?

"Anakin would make the best pilot with his skills -- remember the Podrace in Episode I?" Gauna suggests. "The best cabin crew member would have to be C-3PO -- a protocol droid would make for a happy cabin. I imagine Count Dooku would have a few issues if he didn't have the entire plane to himself, which would make him the most likely unruly passenger. And I have a feeling General Grievous wouldn't get past the metal detectors without a fairly thorough frisking.

10. sparky_knight

sparky_knight Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2005
    Contents removed

11. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Okay, pal. Referring to all of us as "losers" is just lame and a deserving, quick way to get the boot.

Plus, you register an account on here just to come bash SW fans and threaten a member of our community. You are a sick person and should be ashamed of yourself for acting this way. Keep up the good work and we'll report you to the authorities. Don't think TFN can't find out who you are. ;)

Take a hike.

12. sithsarbad

sithsarbad Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2003

owned

good job Elan

13. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Well, that is just ridiculous. I just hope it isn't who I think it could be.

14. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    Jay you are an admin aren't you? If you are do you think you could edit or delete that post for us. That guy is just sick

15. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    I have PM'd 3 different mods to edit/delete this. I was hoping it would have been done before you all saw it. But I guess the mods are slightly busy.

EDIT: Thank you so much Leona!! [:D]

16. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Well, I wanted to keep that post around as proof. Guess I should have copied the contents into his notes. Oh well.

17. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    She has it and I have it if you need it.

18. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Good, good, good! Glad one of you gals copied it. Nah, just hang on to it unless we need it.

Any ideas on who it is Denise?

19. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    Lets see right now the guy is looking at harrassment I believe, plus he did threaten several individuals by name and then the rest of us as losers. If he tries anything, were covered.

20. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Well, does anyone want me to just lock this thread, and we start a new one?

21. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Looks like you guys have had a jerk on your boards. It's a shame that some people have nothing better to do with their time. So what is the next Arkansas activity? Looking forward to meeting all of you.
    Later

22. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Sorry about my soon to be ex being such a jerk. Refer to the Hello there topic for a better understanding if you need to. When I get settled into my new place, it has plenty of room to have a costuming day, it's a bit of a drive being out towards the river on the other side of Conway, but it is quite the rented house. And since I have next to nothing in it, a tv, a chair and a bed so far...and of course, my kids star wars toys...we'll have plenty of room to spread out and work on some costumes. Looking forward to it.
    Later
    [face_pig]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.