main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO When ep 3 comes out

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Hades2021, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I wish I had sympathy but well...I got accepted for last fall but was unable to go. Then again that also meant I missed four huricanes so I guess it worked out. So what is you job down there?

2. brat-of-kansas

brat-of-kansas Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 6, 2001
    i am a housekeeper for the pop century resort here at disney

3. IamSpartacus

IamSpartacus Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Olathe's AMC 30 *used* to have digital, but not anymore. AMC 24 at Barrywoods does, though. They are doing a midnight showing in their biggest theatre with digital. I have 20 tickets already for my group :cool: I think they will go fast, though. There's about to be a thing on the news about it in a few minutes :eek: Hope you all can get the tickets you want before they sell out.

EDIT: ATTENTION!!! The news announced that you can start buying tickets noon tomorrow. This is incorrect! You can already buy your AMC tickets online. I already did. I had just called AMC earlier tonight and they told me they were already on sale. And they are. So apparently the news is behind. But those who watched the news won't know that and will likely be lining up. AMC 24 at Barrywood is the only theatre in the area that I know of that is showing this on a digital projector. If you want to get a jump on the tickets before they sell out, I suggest getting them NOW!

-sock of solojones

4. EventMaker

EventMaker Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2005
    They have signs in the lobby at the customer service desk for tickets. I think most of the shows are sold out though, they have been up for a week now...

Still going to Olathe 30.

www.galacticeventkc.blogspot.com

5. LukeSkiewalker

Apr 4, 2003
    HOTA is still having their official event at the Pallazo 16 for several reasons.

1) The ball is already rolling for that theatre.

2) AMC REFUSED to work with us in any shape or form.

3) The event at the Pallazo is a joint event with the 501st, Rebel Legion, and FanForce.

As much as I want to see it in digital opening night AMC is getting the big finger from me. So much so that I am willing to drive to Wichita to see in in digital so that my money goes to Dickenson instead of AMC. At this point in time I have more respect for JAR-JAR than AMC as an orginazation.

I'm not telling you what to do with your money. I am only stating what HOTA's official plans are at this time.

6. LukeSkiewalker

Apr 4, 2003
  7. JediJohnSeever

JediJohnSeever Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2000
    Well, at the meeting last night we decided on everything. Well, I should word it that everythingwas decided, and that we will be getting tickets and Luke has more info on the idea and this thursday the rest of it will be revieled.

But I would encourage everyone to sell the tickets you have it you are able to and get the tickets for the Pallazo 16. It will be a big event and if you goto the fourms at http://www.heartofthealliance.com/phpBB2/index.php or follow the link in Luke's post above then you cna get more information.

I am currently finishing the Special Event Badges for this and I wouold love to see more form the area that are on here there and that you should join the HOTA Boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.