main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive When Galaxies Collide: A Major AU RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by chanbill5390, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: It's never too late to join! Feel free to PM me with Earthling characters, or chanbill for any others. We'd love to have you!

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    OOC: Don't forget me. I'm still here and accepting GAR character sheets. ;)

3. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Absolutely, join up if you want, we could use some more frequent players to keep it alive when we're too busy.

IC: Gerrik Thade

"Actually I should be going their now anyway to help with the census, plus as your master I can't very well let you go off on your own, plus I know some of the backstreets we'll get there in ten minutes at the most, hope you don't mind speeders." he said as he walked off with his new padawan in tow. "Plus I'm certain the Council would like to have a Jedi representative at the meeting, and as they haven't assigned anyone yet I guess I'll take the job." he said as he stepped out onto one of the temple's landing platforms, on which rested a fairly new looking speeder. "Fixed it up just before leaving for Earth, should be in good working order." he said as he jumped in. "Feel free to take the passenger's seat." he added patting the seat next to him. "I'm sure we'll have much to talk about on the way, like how your training will work." he added.

TAG: Ben

4. Lukes_Apprentice

Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2008
    IC: Jared Rathma
    Jedi Achieves, Jedi Temple

Jared had been studying for quite some time. I wonder if the council was going to see me, he thought.
    Then as he continued reading someone came up behind him. Jared looked over his shoulder and saw StellaMarria. Jared smiled at her as she said, ?The Council is ready to see you."

Then she glanced at what he was reading and asked, ?Did you find what you were looking for?"

?To some extent yes, I at least learned more about the council members and some of the history of the Jedi. ? Jared turned of the datacenter and said, ?I?m sure I will learn more as time goes on.?

Jared stood up, adjusted his glasses, and said, ?I will follow you to the Jedi Council Chambers. I am hoping you and I can see the Jedi Council together. ?

Tag : JediMasterAnne

5. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Stellamarria Thallis
    Jedi Temple, Archives

"To some extent, yes," he answered. "I at least learned more about the council members and some of the history of the Jedi. I?m sure I will learn more as time goes on."

Stellamarria couldn't argue with that. Thousands of years' worth of history was a lot to take in, and an hour or so of reading didn't even scratch the surface.

Jared stood up, adjusted his glasses, and said, "I will follow you to the Jedi Council Chambers. I am hoping you and I can see the Jedi Council together."

"We'll see," she told him, leading him out of the Archives and into the corridors. "I'll stay if they'll let me, but they might want to speak with you privately, and it's not my place to argue with them."

As they entered the turbolift, she added, "They're probably just going to ask you some questions about your vision, so there's really nothing to be worried about. Stay calm, and be honest in your answers--I'm not saying that you would lie, I'm just saying don't, because they'll know if you do. And you can probably guess this, but always address Council members as 'Master.'"

The turbolift came to a stop, and she stepped out into the anteroom outside the Council chambers. "Any last questions before we go in?"

Tag: Lukes_Apprentice

6. Lukes_Apprentice

Oct 15, 2008

After he finished talking she said, ?We'll see," leading him out of the Archives and into the corridors. "I'll stay if they'll let me, but they might want to speak with you privately, and it's not my place to argue with them."

He followed her to what looked like a elevator, she added, "They're probably just going to ask you some questions about your vision, so there's really nothing to be worried about. Stay calm, and be honest in your answers--I'm not saying that you would lie, I'm just saying don't, because they'll know if you do. And you can probably guess this, but always address Council members as 'Master.'" Jared had not even thought of lying but took StellaMaria's council as it was intended and noded.

The elevator or whatever they called it came to a stop, and she stepped out into the room outside the Council chambers. "Any last questions before we go in?"

Jared followed StellaMaria, looked at her, and said, ?No, I don?t have any questions that are relevant right now.?

Jared gestured toward the door and said, ?Shall we go in??

Tag: JediMasterAnne

7. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Jedi Temple, Council chambers

"Shall we go in?"

Stellamarria nodded quietly and pressed the controls to open the door, then calmly strode back to the center of the circular chamber, bowing once more to the Council. "Masters, this is Jared Rathma."

Tag: Lukes_Apprentice, chanbill5390 (for Council)

8. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Ben Anderson
    Outside the Jedi Temple

[i]"Actually I should be going their now anyway to help with the census, plus as your master I can't very well let you go off on your own, plus I know some of the backstreets we'll get there in ten minutes at the most, hope you don't mind speeders."[/i]

Speeders...? Ben ran through the information he had been absorbing lately. He recalled them being mentioned, sort of like hover cars.

This turned out to be a rather good approximation. It was a bit like a 50s muscle car... only not. It was rather difficult to quantify, really, but it seemed that hover car had been an appropriate metaphor. He hopped into the seat besides his new master.

"I had been wondering that, yes," Ben replied, propping his arm on the side of the... window? Side door? He wasn't sure. "From the way the council was talking, it sounded like training usually begins even younger than kindergarden did back home."

[b]TAG: Chanbill[/b]

[b]OOC:[/b] I've been posting this on my updates today, so of course WGC is no exception: My finals are beginning next week, so my posting is going to decline exponentially from the 11th through the 19th.

9. Lukes_Apprentice

Oct 15, 2008
    Jared followed StellaMaria in and followed her lead and bowed to the council. This was going to be interesting exaplaing my vision, Jared thought.

TAG: Chanbill (for council reply), JediMasterAnne

10. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Sorry it took me so long. I've been crazy busy lately.

IC: Jedi Council

"Master Thallis. Something to tell us have you?" Yoda said from his seat, the rest of the council looked over to her and the young man she'd brought in with her.

"Is this going to be another case like Master Thade? If so we'd best get down to it, there's little point in interrogation. Just tell us why you believe this one should be trained." said Saesee Tiin.

"I'm not as sure on this one, there's less control in this one." said Plo Koon. "We may need a bit longer to deliberate." he added looking over to Yoda who bowed his head.

"Agree I do. But first, What is your name?" Yoda asked the young man standing now in the middle of the chamber.

TAG: Jared, Stella

11. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Character Sheets for CPL_Macja:

Cuyan Team

Name: CT ? 03/9812
    Alias/Nickname: Lex
    Species: Human Clone
    Home-world
    -Name: Kamino
    Physical Description
    -Height: 1.83 meters
    -Weight: 88.5 kilos
    -Hair Color/Style: Blonde Mohawk
    -Skin Color: Tan
    -Eye Color: Brown
    -Build: Muscular
    -Typical Wardrobe: Phase II Clone Trooper Armor (212th Attack Battalion Markings)

Personality
    -Dislikes: Chaos, CIS, anyone who would do harm to his brothers
    -Personal Talents/Skills: Strong leadership
    -Weaknesses: Loyal to a fault

Affiliation: Grand Army of the Republic
    Occupation Within Faction: 212th Attack Battalion; Cuyan Team Leader
    Weapons and Personal Effects: Lex was issued the DC-15 blaster carbine. In addition, Lex often carried one or more grenades of varying types, such as the Merr-Sonn V-1 thermal detonator, LXR-6concussion grenades, V-6 haywire grenades, and/or EC (electro-static charge) detonators. The pouches and compartments of a trooper's highly functional utility belt contained a multitude of equipment, including a grappling hook, spare ammunition, and a rudimentary medical kit containing enough synthflesh and bacta to keep a wounded soldier alive until a medic could arrive.

Name: CT ? 79/0408
    Alias/Nickname: Mack
    Home-world
    Physical Description
    -Hair Color/Style: Bald
    -Typical Wardrobe: Phase II Clone Trooper Armor (No markings)

Personality
    -Dislikes: Droids, water, orders
    -Personal Talents/Skills: Pyromaniac
    -Weaknesses: New types of dets

Occupation Within Faction: 212th Attack Battalion; Cuyan Team Grenadier
    Weapons and Personal Effects: The soldier was issued the DC-15 rifle, and its more compact counterpart, the DC-15 blaster carbine. In addition, Mack often carried five or more grenades of varying types, such as the Merr-Sonn V-1 thermal detonator, LXR-6concussion grenades, V-6 haywire grenades, and/or EC (electro-static charge) detonators. The pouches and compartments of a trooper's highly functional utility belt contained a multitude of equipment, including a grappling hook, spare ammunition, and a rudimentary medical kit containing enough synthflesh and bacta to keep a wounded soldier alive until a medic could arrive.

Name: CT ? 79/2128
    Alias/Nickname: Cal
    Home-world
    Physical Description
    -Hair Color/Style: Black Crewcut
    -Typical Wardrobe: Phase II Clone Sharpshooter Armor (No markings)

Personality
    -Dislikes: Large crowds (unless he is firing or hiding into them)
    -Personal Talents/Skills: Staying silent for long periods of time
    -Weaknesses: Puppies

Occupation Within Faction: 212th Attack Battalion; Cuyan Team Sharpshooter
    Weapons and Personal Effects: Sharpshooters were equipped with range-enhanced sniper rifles, standard DC-15 blaster sidearms, an autoturret for defending crucial parts of the battlefield, and a recon droid. His helmet had a narrow viewplate, allowing for him to focus on a single target. His armor was lightweight and suited the sharpshooter perfectly; seeing that the trooper would have to take his shot and then find new cover, this would have proved useful in heavy combat.

The pouches and compartments of a trooper's highly functional utility belt contained a multitude of equipment, including a grappling hook, spare ammunition, and a rudimentary medical kit containing enough synthflesh and bacta to keep a

12. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    An approval, i has it.

Name: John Alexandyr McRea
    Alias/Nickname: Alex
    Species: Human
    Home-world
    -Name: Earth
    Physical Description
    -Height: 5'8.5?
    -Weight: 200pounds
    -Hair Color/Style: Brown, tends to go with the bedhead look. Thinning at the front.
    -Skin Color: Pale
    -Eye Color: Hazel
    -Build: overweight
    -Typical Wardrobe:
    Casual: Jeans and various Black T-shirt
    Business: 'casual' slacks and a buttoned up shirt
    Own free time: See casual, add a leather duster.
    -Other details: Japanese Kanji for ?Endure? on right shoulder

Personality: Alex grew up as a token computer nerd, and gamer. He has the mannerisms of such a person. Including using gamer terms like 'pwned' and 'noob'. He is fond of real time strategy games and first person shooters and thinks he could, in a pinch, be a tactician, or a decent foot soldier.
    Likes: Games, music (Rock, Metal, Nerdcore, Symphonic, and Melodic metal), Computers and design programs.
    Dislikes: Rap and country music, crowded rooms and loud people.
    Personal Talents/Skills: Skilled with computers, and technical design.
    Weaknesses: not exactly a prime example of the human physic, requires glasses.

Affiliation: World Military
    Occupation Within Faction: US Electronic Warfare technician (Operated as both a Counter Hacker and Computer Security Consultant)
    Weapons and Personal Effects: Owns a single 45. caliber hand gun Colt 45 M1911A1 Replica, and several knives.
    Alienware Area 51 Laptop, and a Samsung Q1U-ELXP Ultra Portable computer.

Personal Spacecraft (If Applicable)
    He wishes, but doesn't own one.

The Force
    -Yes/No: Possibility of Force Sensitivity
    -Midi-chlorian Count: Probably Low
    -Affiliation: N/A
    -Most Used Abilities: N/A

Family: None remaining in contact. Father is alive but as always 'to busy' Sister vanished 3 years prior to 2012
    Traumatic Experiences: Sister's disappearance, and the lost of his mother to a heart attack at the age of 21.

Biography: Alex, was born in the city of Fayetteville North Carolina USA, in the year 1985. His father was well to into his job, not that it was one of glory, he operated sanitation equipment for the same city. His mother was a house wife, and a sick one at that. Being a native of Fayetteville, Alex grew up around the military, with the close proximity of Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base the military was an aspect of life that couldn't be avoided, in fact he was fond of doing a lot of shopping at Military Surplus Stores.

The initial 20 years of Alex's life involved school, a sick mother, games, more school, more games, taking care of six mother in the last 8 or so years, and college. After the first year of college and the death of his mother, Alex joined the military as a civilian technical consultant. He had to receive basic training, and barely made it with his out of shape body, but as his job required little to know physical strain he was given a passing grade.

When news of Outbound Flight made it around the military Alex nearly fell over, Aliens, space ships, Intergalactic Civilizations? It was like he was pulled into an episode of Star Trek and someone forgot to hand him the script. When the Evacuation began Alex was assigned the task of readying all of Fort Bragg and Pope Air force Base technical data was backed up and properly stored for transfer. After that he himself was evacuated, and quite unsure of his future at that point.

13. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    NPC: Prime Minister Javier Marquez
    Outside the Supreme Chancellor's Office

Marquez glanced at the clock on the wall. Another twenty minutes until Anderson arrived, it seemed. In the mean time he had an appointment scheduled with an American computer expert the United States brass had simply [i]insisted[/i] on him meeting. How very typical of Americans: They liked to tell everyone else exactly what they wanted and expected them to listen. Well, there was no "United States" anymore, for all practical purposes. Marquez grinned. They would all find out just how long that smug "bring-'em-on" attitude would last in this new galaxy.

"Mister Prime Minister?" It was another of his assistants, Jerry Emmanuel, if Marquez recalled correctly. "That computer expert you requested is here to see you..."

"Send him in," Marquez replied, straightening his tie. Best to just get this meeting done and over with.

[hr]
    Outside the waiting room sat [b]John Alexandyr McRea[/b]. Jerry wasn't entirely sure what the American officials saw in this fellow, but then, he had never spent a good deal of time with him.

"The Prime Minister will see you now, Mr. McRea," Jerry informed the man, "Follow me, please."

[b]TAG: Kahn_Iceay[/b]

14. Lukes_Apprentice

Oct 15, 2008

"Agree I do. But first, What is your name?" Yoda asked the young man standing now in the middle of the chamber.

?My name is Jared Rathma, Master Yoda,? he said recalling the name.

?I would like to go over my vision, if possible, before you decide if you want me to train to become a jedi,? Jared said further recalling what little he learned over the course of an hour.

TAG: Council, Stella

15. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: 'Alex' McRea

Alex sat quietly in the waiting room, it had all been quite interesting, and overwhelming, but still interesting. Right now he was waiting to see a Prime Minister of some form. And he was very much resisting the urge to play with his portable computer. Respite came quickly however, when a man came out and informed him that he was ready to be seen. He took a deep breath and rose up to follow the man, all the while wondering why he was here.

Tag: darthramza

16. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:eek:bi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan sat patiently, waiting for the Council to finish with the other Jedi before him. But he had a stone cold feeling in the back of his mind that Anakin wasn't studying. He took a dee sigh, and folded his arms.

TAG:Any

IC:Ryshin Thraell
    NPC:Anakin Skywalker

Ryshin and Anakin continued to exchange blows with their lightsabers, blocking and parrying. Ryshin cut a diagonal strike, which Anakin blocked, before sending an over head strike of his own.

TAG:Any

17. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"A vision, you say. Tell us about it you may, help to decipher it we can, find the meaning behind it." Yoda said. "Tell us of this vision." he added as he adjusted himself in his seat to get more comfortable.

TAG: Jared

18. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    NPC: Prime Minister Javier Marquez
    Outside the Supreme Chancellor's Office

"Ah, yes, Mr. McRea. After everything the Americans have told me, I must say it's a pleasure to finally meet you." Marquez extended his right hand to offer the customary handshake. "You'll forgive the meeting place, I hope. I obviously have not yet procured myself an office."

He grinned the kind of smile politicians usually wore, seemingly sincere but in all probability false. Marquez knew very well that the latter was the case.

"I've called you here for two main reasons. The first being that the United States [i]insists[/i] that I have at least one military man assisting me. The second concerns these alleged 'Jedi Archives' I've been hearing about. Now, your superior officers tell me you're the best computer expert they can offer me..."

"I want you to procure every modicum of data the Jedi have, regardless of security clearance. In exchange, I can promise you a [i]very[/i] nice position in the new Earth Government." It wasn't so much a request as an offer... And Marquez didn't want to think about how he would have to spin the events that would ensue if the American refused him.

19. Lukes_Apprentice

Oct 15, 2008
    Jedi Temple, Jedi Council Chambers

"A vision, you say. Tell us about it you may, help to decipher it we can, find the meaning behind it," Yoda said. "Tell us of this vision." he added as he adjusted himself in his seat to get more comfortable.

Master Yoda is excepting this to be long, Jared thought.

Jared said,
    "Well, I should start at the beginning. StellaMaria and I had just introduced ourselves, had walked to the Outbound Flight cafeteria, and we were about to exchange information. Then I got a massive headache, fell on the floor, and perceived voices or a voice that said to look out for what was ahead. A few minutes later, I closed my eyes and perceived a bright light, felt like I was floating, and I felt or perceived a presence of sorts. The voice from the presence told me that StellaMaria was a Jedi, I was in the force, and there was danger ahead. After that, there is not much to tell."

Tag: Chanbill5390, JediMasterAnne

20. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"It's a bit vague to be of much use." Ki Adi said from his seat. "There isn't much there that we ourselves haven't already discovered." he added looking over to Yoda.

"True, however unfocused his vision was, perhaps with our help delve deeper he can." he said. "Take him on a as a trial basis you may Master Thallis. If proven himself in that time he has, your aprrentice the boy will be. However if not, a Jedi he will not become. Dismissed you are, help him to focus his vision you should, help to dicover the threat it may." he said, he then gestured to them to leave.

TAG: Jared, Thallis.

21. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Alex

"The Jedi Order sir?" Alex asked, "Well there are three things there. One, I thought the Jedi were our Friends. Two, I'll Need equipment, I've managed to connect to their types of networks before, its different form our own, and I'll likely need a large amount of hardrives. And Thirdly, from what I've read of the Jedi, their big, very big, its likely their archives are very well protected, they may even be separate from any main network. Its not going to be easy hacking into something like that, and even harder to do it quietly. Its very likely they'll know someones in their system, and there's a smaller chance, but still a chance, that they can backtrace it to us. But then again, They've never met a hacker like me. But if I do this, there is a very good chance it could back fire on all of us. And having just lost my world I'd rather not spend the rest of my life in some prison on a planet I've not been on a year. In otherwords, backup plan after backup plan after backup plan. And even then, I'll need a lot of equipment, and some staff."

Tag: darthramza

22. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Gerrik Thade

"True, actually in most cases training begins in infancy. The Jedi send out people to find young children and infants who show a strong connection to the Force, they are then taken from their homes...now before you start calling us baby snatchers you must understand that we never take a child against the will of the family unless there is just cause to do so. In most cases however the family is more than willing to comply, in fact they are honored to have such a child in their family." Gerrik said as he and Ben shot off toward the center of the city's government sector.

They soon landed on a landing platform not far from the Senate's Great Rotunda. "Well that is where the Senate meets..." he said, "...and those are the various embassies, senator's offices, and that building right over there is where the Chancellor's office is." he said pointing over to a tall spire of a building. "That's where we'll be going." he added as he began walking in the direction of the Republic Executive Building. "Your leader will likely be there waiting to meet with Chancellor Palpatine. We should be able to see him waiting in the Chancellor's waiting room. We can talk with him there." he added as he continued walking Ben following behind.

23. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Council Chambers, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

"Take him on a as a trial basis you may Master Thallis. If proven himself in that time he has, your aprrentice the boy will be. However if not, a Jedi he will not become. Dismissed you are, help him to focus his vision you should, help to dicover the threat it may," Master Yoda said, gesturing for them to leave.

"Yes, Masters." Stellamarria nodded her understanding, but she wasn't done quite yet. She had one small question, and there was still the matter of Jared's family. "Just two questions before we go; how long will it be before Jared's status is re-evaluated?" She wanted to know exactly how much time she had to work with here--after all, she'd never had an apprentice before, and not a year ago had been an apprentice herself. Second, "And what am I to do with his mother and sister?"

Tag: GM, Lukes_Apprentice

24. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Ben Anderson
    Near the Great Rotunda, Coruscant

[i]Infancy?[/i] It struck Ben as an unusual approach, but he supposed it ultimately made sense. That gave the Jedi ample time to train their disciples in what he could only imagine were a myriad of complex applications of the Force. Would his late start affect his potential?

Well, then, he'd just have to work harder than any other trainee before him, or possibly even following him. As he pondered these thoughts, he made note of the architectural points of interest his new master pointed out, recalling most of them from his examinations of the archives. So this was where Prime Minister Marquez would undoubtably be spending a lot of his time... and actually, so would he. This was his first meeting with Marquez as a Jedi-in-training, though. He would have to make a good impression.

"This... Chancellor fellow, is he more like a UN Secretary General or a Senate President?" Ben asked inquiringly.

[b]TAG: Chanbill[/b]

[hr]
    [b][i]NPC: Prime Minister Javier Marquez[/b]
    Waiting Room, Outside the Office of the Supreme Chancellor, Coruscant[/i]
    [hr]
    Marquez smiled, realizing then that this was just the kind of fellow he needed. Observant, and willing to comply. "The Jedi [i]are[/i] our friends, Mr. McRea," he began, voice as smooth and convincing as ever, "But they're also friends who know a great deal more about us than we do about them. I just want to... even the playing field. Give everyone a head start. The information you gather will be used to develop a comprehensive education program, free of any of the filtering that could, possibly, occur." He was amused by his own shrewdness. That was actually true, from a certain point of view.

"As for your equipment and contingency plans, they've already been provided for, and we'll get you more on a request basis. I think you'll find our resources more than adequate for your needs." He straightened his tie. "Now, if you'll just wait a few moments, I have another fellow I'd like you to meet. You'll almost invariably end up working together on something within my administration, so it's best to get this out of the way."

He glanced again at McRea. "And, I know I don't need to say this, but this conversation never happened. You were simply being interviewed for a position."

25. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"We will give you three standard months to train the boy to the best of your abilities, by the ned of which he should at least have a base knowledge of the code, combat styles, Force abilities, and the dangers of the dark side of the Force." Mace Windu said from his seat next to Yoda. "As for his family they shall remain on world for as long as his this trial period is in effect. Should he continue on after as your padawan we will find a planet for them of their choice to send them to. Should he not he will be relocated along with them, either way they will not be permanent residents of Coruscant, in fact most of the people of Earth will be sent to alternative planets that they choose. If he does continue though he will have to be separated from his family for the first few years to remove the attachment he has to them." he added and then reclined slightly in his seat.

"That is all Master Thallis." Ki-Adi added as he dismissed them.

TAG: Jade, Stella

TAG: Gerrik Thade

"Actually since the start of the war the Chancellor was granted emergency powers, he now has complete executive power as well as override procedures, he still needs the okay by the Senate for extreme measures however." Gerrik stated. "But based on your history ratings he'd be more along the lines of an Ancient Roman dictator, along the lines of Julius Caesar. He has great power but has yet to abuse such." Gerrik said still walking to the building. "However he does have a great deal of power right now." he added his expression now serious, remaining so until he reached the turbolift of the R.E.B. and continuing onto the Chancellor's level. His expression softened as he exited and he entered the waiting room of the Chancellor's office.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.