main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive When Galaxies Collide: A Major AU RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by chanbill5390, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Gerrik Thade

"Absolutely...not." Gerrik said. "True I could go for a nice warmup match but given our current mission that will have to wait. What you should be doing is checking the scanners reguarly for any enemy vessels. Also we have more than enough people to keep an eye on, it may do us well to help them adjust." he added. " After all how would you feel if you had just been ripped away from everything you knew." he said, the ghosts of his past coming back to the surface. "None of you understand how much that can effect someone. If you want to spar you will have to wait until we reach Coruscant, until then try and comfort your passengers." Gerrik said, he was actually surprised that they would even suggest such a thing. "Remember your duty as a Jedi comes before anything else." he added. "If that is indeed all I will take my leave." he said, his utter frustration at their lack of focus causing it to sound a bit more aggressive than he had intended. As he turned to leave he noticed Ben.

"I'm sorry about that. Oh by the way.." he said, "this is Ben, he's one of the last of the people I picked up. I hope to bring him to the Temple once we get everyone to Coruscant. He and another one of the people I picked up show quite some promise, they have the potential to become great Jedi Knights." he said stepping next to Ben and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Which reminds me we should really check to see how high his midi-chlorian count is." he added taking out a scanner. "Ben I'm going to need a small blood sample, just a small drop should do." he said turning back to his new Earthling friend.

TAG: Ryshin, Obi-Wan, Ben

2. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:eek:bi-Wan Kenobi/Ryshin Thraell

Obi-wan put his hands up. "Hey, look I just came here to talk. He came here to spar." Obi-Wan said, pointing at Ryshin. "Do you not remember that I have a padawan. YOu should know by now that he is my only, and best student. Even though he is a little more......emotional." Obi-Wan explained. Ryshin just sat there. "Gerrik, you of all people know of the counciling I had to go through with Anakin after he instated into the order." Obi-Wan. He got up. "And don't worry about me, I only came here to see you. That spar was just something to get at you with. I'm supposed to be heading over to the cafeteria anyway. So, by!!!" Ryshin said, before heading out the room.

Obi-Wan looked at Ryshin before he left. Then he turned towards Gerrik. "He's like another Anakin, except more cold and quiet." Obi-wan said sarcastically. "So, were getting.....Bens blood test. Wait!!! Did you tell him about Master Windu?!" Obi-Wan asked.

TAG:Anyone

3. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"No I haven't I mentioned Master Yoda but no one else as of yet." Gerrik said. He then turned around and addressed Ben. "There are also several other Masters on the High Council, among them are Master Windu, he's like Yoda's second in command. Then there's Saesee Tiin, Agen Colar, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti, Kit Fisto, Even Piell, Stass Allie, Oppo Rancisis, and Depa Billaba. There are usually twelve masters at any given time." Gerrik added. "If we're lucky all twelve will be present when I bring you before the Council." he added. "I'm sure they would be glad to meet you, but there is still the matter of computing your midi-chlorian count." he continued.

TAG: Ben, Obi-Wan

4. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Ben Anderson

Ben nodded several times as the names were rattled off. So there were twelve masters at any given time? Interesting, but not wholly unheard of. He vaguely wondered if these "Jedi" may just be another religious sect. Only what was this about mido... chondria? Were they going to analyze his DNA or something of that nature? And why were they mispronouncing it so badly in the first place?

Still a bit puzzled, he held out his hand. "Sure thing, doesn't sound any different from what the doctors do all the time back on..." He froze momentarily. There was [i]no[/i] "back on Earth". Not anymore. He bit his lower lip and shrugged the feeling off. "I mean, go ahead. No problem at all."

He glanced at the other man, another Jedi apparently, but one with a... Was that a mullet? He supposed it would make sense if all the Jedi grew their hair out, but from what he could tell they didn't all do that. Perhaps it was just the man's personal preference. He almost laughed at his next thought: [i]Or perhaps in their galaxy it's still the 80's[/i]. This was going to take a lot of adjusting to, in any case.

[b]TAG:[/b] Gerrik Thade, Obi-Wan Kenobi

5. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Thanks." Gerrik said, he then extended his hand and called on the Force, then from a single spot on Ben's hand a small drop of blood seeped out, just enough to get a reading, just enough for Ben not to notice. Gerrik proceeded to apply the sample to his scanner. "Damn! This boy has a higher midi-chlorian count than you Obi-Wan. Hell boy's close to reaching me, 9,500 and I thought I was special. Though it would explain how he was so easily able to activate my lightsaber." he added rubbing his chin. "I'm certain you'll be accepted by the Council, if not I'll train you myself. What do you think about that?" Gerrik asked looking over at Ben, proceeding to look over to Obi-Wan. "Or does his royal stick in the mud have something to say about that?" he added.

TAG: Obi, Ben

6. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Palpatine
    His private office

As he took in everything in a glance, he nodded as he found everything in its place. He pressed a button to transmit to Out Bound Flight. He was hoping to get one of the crew instead of a Jedi to do his work. Now he waited patiencly for someone to open the channel on their end.

TAG: Out Bound Flight, Communications officer

Prevoiusly he had a message sent to Genral Grevious, as Darth Sidous. When they opened it, it would read. "General Grevious, I want you to pull your forces back from ingaugement and regroup your fleet. Plus, I need a man that you trust on board Out Bound Flight. I will be checking in soon personally. Darth Sidouis out."

TAG: Masterjedi343

7. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    GM Approved

Name: Stellamarria (?mar? rhymes with ?bar?) Thallis
    Species: Human

Home-world
    -Name: Born on Bordal/Raised on Coruscant

Physical Description
    -Height: 5? 5?
    -Weight: 120
    -Hair Color/Style: Brown, waist-length except a few shorter sections that frame her face, loosely wavy. Usually worn in a high ponytail.
    -Skin Color: Caucasian
    -Eye Color: Blue
    -Build: Slender
    -Typical Wardrobe: Black boots and leggings, plain black tunic under a dark purple long-waisted overcoat. (Like Padmé?s battle attire in Ep. I)

Personality: Generally friendly, unless given reason to be otherwise.
    Likes: Flying, quiet time to herself, doing just about anything that involves creativity (reading, drawing, etc.)
    Dislikes: Violence, battles, anything dark-sided or Sith-related.
    Personal Talents/Skills: Decent pilot, good photographic memory.
    Weaknesses: Can be a bit of a procrastinator, but usually not with anything important.

Affiliation: Republic, Jedi Order
    Occupation Within Faction: Jedi
    Weapons and Personal Effects: One lightsaber.

Personal Spacecraft
    -Name: Celestial Breeze
    -Class: Delta-7
    -Basic Description: Delta-7 specifications

The Force
    -Yes/No: Yes
    -Midi-chlorian Count: 10,000
    -Affiliation: Jedi
    -Most Used Abilities: Force Push, Pull, Jump, Speed, Mind Trick, Telepathy

Lightsaber
    -Hilt Description: Hilt is slightly thinner than some, and where there is not a black rubber-like covering, the silver metal has a slighty grainy texture (like fine sandpaper), for improved grip.
    -Number of Lightsabers: One
    -Blade Color: Blue
    -Crystals Used: One Adegan crystal
    -Combat Style: Form III: Soresu

Family: Her parents are teachers on Bordal, but Stellamarria has never met them, nor does she have any memory of them.
    Traumatic Experiences: Death of her former Master at Geonosis.

Biography: Born on the world of Bordal, Stellamarria was brought into the Jedi Order at four months of age, and raised within the Temple on Coruscant. Though she performed well in all her classes, she excelled with her telekenetic abilities, and meditation comes easily for her. At 12, she became Padawan learner to Master Mordo Dyartes, and was knighted shortly prior to the outbreak of the Clone Wars. Both Stellamarria and Master Dyartes were summoned to Geonosis, but Mordo went with Master Windu?s strike team to the arena, while Stellamarria fought in the space battle under the command of Master Adi Gallia. Stellamarria survived the battle, but Master Dyartes died in the arena. Afterwards, the Council reassigned Stellamarria to the Outbound Flight project, to allow her time to come to terms with her loss and the consequential grief. Though she has moved on (to a degree), she is glad of the success of Outbound Flight, as it provides a convenient distraction.

8. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Stellamarria Thallis
    Outbound Flight vessel

In the several hours that had passed since they?d left Earth, Stellamarria was 99.999?% sure that she had not had five minutes? peace and quiet. She?d been making the rounds, checking up on the countless evacuees and their families, making sure everyone was as comfortable as possible, providing reassurance where needed, and answering any questions they had?the most common thus far being the most frustrating, as Stellamarria had no answer for it: ?When can we go home??

She could understand, though. Several billion people had just been uprooted from the only home they had ever known, and were being taken by strangers (not all of them human) to an entirely different galaxy that probably half of them hadn?t believed to exist, and none of them had known to exist. Yes, Stellamarria could understand how they felt. She could feel it in the Force, an overwhelming combination of anger, frustration, fear, and confusion that almost made her dizzy.

Some, however, weren?t so much afraid as they were curious. The second most-asked question Stellamarria had heard was, ?What?s this new galaxy like?? or something along that line, to which the easiest answer was a single word: different. Some left it at that, others pressed for more details, which Stellamarria gave in moderation. She didn?t want to overwhelm these people with more information than they could handle. Besides, some things were better experienced for the first time first-hand.

Now, approaching the next group of evacuees, a teenaged boy and his parents, she could sense that though the boy was more the curious type, his mother seemed more than a little frightened. The father?Stellamarria couldn?t quite gauge him. He looked like one of the leaders, so perhaps he had a better understanding of the situation.

?Well, there?s no reason to just be sitting here when there are so many things to explore here. I think I would like to find that Kenobi guy and see what he's all about,? the boy said.

?Don?t go too far dear,? his mother warned.

?Relax, we?re on the 21st century edition of Noah?s Ark. What could possibly go wrong?? The boy replied.

Stellamarria had no idea was Noah?s Ark was, and though she could think of a few things that could go wrong, she was not going to risk frightening anyone any further. ?We?re in hyperspace right now, nothing is going to happen,? she assured the family. ?Now, are you all doing all right? If there?s anything you need, just say so.? To the boy, she added, ?Master Kenobi has left the ship, but I can answer any questions you might have??

Tag: mindfreak222

9. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:eek:bi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan looked towards Gerrik. "Now Gerrik, I think you woukd be a wonderful teacher. And I think he deserves someone like you. I'm just worryied about Mace. You know he can be a bit.....overreactive at times." Obi-Wan said. He stroked his beard. "Ben, you would be glad to have him as a master. He can be strict at times, but he is extremly strong in the force. But in a duel between him, and me, well i'd say it'll be a draw." Obi-Wan said.

10. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Outbound Flight

Ben nodded in agreement. "Master Thade, it'd be an honor to be your pupil, but I have a quick question." He looked at his finger. "About this midochondria or mitohoolian count... What are those, exactly? And is 9500 a good score or count or what have you?"

He glanced over at the "Royal Stick in the Mud". Who was this guy, and why was he so confident? For that matter, who had that other Jedi been earlier? Ultimately, Ben had a lot of questions and no way to get a lot of answers quickly.

"If it's not too much trouble, I think I need to do more reading through the archives," he continued, "At least, after I find out about those first two points, if that's alright."

[b]TAG:[/b] Thade, Kenobi

11. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"First off it's midi-chlorian, last part's like chlorine but a bit different. Midi-chlorians are microscpic lifeforms that exist within the cells of most lifeforms. They help a Jedi, or any Force user for that matter to listen to the will of the Force, the higher the count the more attuned to the Force one can become. As to what the Force is since no doubt you will ask about that, it's an energy field that surrounds, binds, and penetrates all things in the universe, it is around everything, and it is with the help of the midi-chlorians that we are able to manipulate it, whether it is to heal, lift heavy objects, like a fighter, conceal oursleves, the Force allows a Jedi to use many very useful abilities." Gerrik said. "Observe." Gerrik added, with that several nearby crates floated swiftly into the air, then started flying in a figure eight in the middle of the room, Gerrik's outstretched hand orchestrating their movements. "That is but a taste of what the Force can do." he added grinning, he hated to admit it but he was a bit of a show off, as Obi-Wan knew for a long time.

"As for the archives that may be a very wise decision. Infact if you aren't too busy Obi-Wan you could join us, hell bring Anikin along, I'm sure he's been slacking off in his studies as usual right?" Gerrik added as he gently placed the crates down with the Force. "Plus we might be able to get Ben here a good lesson on what he should know before he goes up against the Council, you're right Mace won't be very light on accepting his training, the only way we can convince him is by getting Ben the knowledge he needs. First off he should know the code." Gerrik added, then he felt his comlink vibrate in one of his pockets. "Oops, hang on." he said as he pulled it out. "This is Master Thade, communications officer A-2937. May I ask as to who this is?" he said through the comlink. "He then recognised the signature connected to the message. "Oh, Chancellor Palpatine, forgive me. What is it that you require?" he added activating a holoprojector to better view the message.

TAG: Palps, Obi, Ben

12. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Obi-Wan had to shake his head at Gerriks "show" of the force. He has always been a bit of a show off. But, he had to respect it. "Yeah, if I know Anakin, he's probably all forgotten about his studying. But, he's Anakin." Obi-Wan said, as he couldn't help but grin. "Yes, and lets not forget Master Ki-Adi-Mundi, he probably won't be so pleased. And Yoda will probably give him a chance. And Mace will probably berate me for this and that, but yes, Ben needs to now the code." Obi-Wan said.

Turning towards Ben, Obi-Wan gave him and encouraging smile. "The Jedi Code, is the set of "guidelines" for a Jedi. I'll tell you more on the way towards the archives. And you might also want to look up the recent history of the Jedi Order, including the Battle of Geonosis. Master Thade, you were there in the Arena weren't you. Since this is a moment that will probably never be forgotten by the Jedi, you should probably tell him what happened in that Arena." Obi-Wan said, with lots guilt and pain in his voice.

TAG:Any

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"If anyone should tell him about that it should be you. You were there from the beginning of the crisis. Or did you forget nearly becoming an aklay's afternoon meal?" Gerrik added with a grin. "Plus I was only part of the clean up crew, regretably the pilot in charge of my transport was a standard hour too slow and I got put on space duty, then I had to round up what stragglers there were on that dust ball." Gerrik added. "Let me tell you, Geonosians are some really irritating bugs." he said with a slight shiver. "All the goo after you squish one...ick." he continued.

TAG: Ben, Obi, Palps

14. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Obi-Wan grinned. "Yes, yes, I guess so." Obi-Wan turned to Ben. "Okay, before I tetll you this, one don't laugh. Two, don't mention it to Master Windu. He's greatly ashamed. Okay, I was sent to the Desert-Valley world of Geonosis. Home of the buggy Geonosians. Initially I was sent to Kamino, but I tracked a Bounty Hunter, named Jango Fett there. Soon, after discovering Count Dooku's plans, I was captured. My Apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, who you will soon met, came to rescue me with the Senator he was protecting, Padme Amidala. Soon they too were captured and we were sentenced to execution. But Master Windu came with 200 Jedi Knights and halted the execution. But soon, after what seemed like hours of fighting, there were only about thirty something Jedi left. That was before Grandmaster Yoda arrived with the newly formed Grand Army of the Republic. The battle ensued until the Seperatists retreated. That started the Clone Wars." Obi-Wan said, now out of breath.

15. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"You really need to work on your speech patterns Obi-Wan. Take more breaths in between things, you aren't a droid, you need air." Gerrik said chuckling. "Anyway yeah, that battle set off this entire war, now the Jedi have been set up as Generals to lead the Clone armies against the Separatists, there are too few of us to actually form an army, and plus the Jedi are firstly diplomats, not warriors, a true Jedi is one who never has to use his lightsaber to solve a conflict." Gerrik said.

"Anyway we should be arriving over Coruscant in the next few minutes, I suggest you both get ready, Ben go to your family and get ready to be entered into the census, we need records of everyone we've picked up." Gerrik said. "They should be down near the main doorway." he added. "Meanwhile, Obi-Wan, you should get to Anikin before he gets trampled by a mob of people." he said. "Myself I'm going to have to return to the bridge and help land this vessel." he added and he departed out the main doorway. "If you have trouble finding your way down there Ben just follow the nearest alien, they'll be heading down as well." he shouted back to them.

TAG: Ben Obi-Wan

16. Gosai2

Gosai2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    (Character accepted)

Name: Ras Merzil
    Alias/Nickname: None
    Species: Human
    Home-world
    -Name: Coruscant

Physical Description
    -Height: 5'11.5 inches
    -Weight: 177 lbs
    -Hair Color/Style: Red, kept short and slicked backwards
    -Skin Color: Lightly tanned
    -Eye Color: Blue
    -Build: A lithe but toned build
    -Typical Wardrobe: Generally wears clothing appropriate for the 'frontier' worlds. Nerf leather boots reaching halfway to his knees, white shirts with dark vests over them, and dark black or blue slacks
    -Other details: Ras possesses a small pointed goatee as well

Personality: Quick to a fight, Ras has a thirst for adventure that has lead many older masters to shy away from him
    Dislikes: Down time, waiting, recon.
    Personal Talents/Skills: Ras is a skilled form II combatant, although likely not on the same level as Count Dooku, he knows enough about starships to pilot them across the galaxy, and can be rather charming when he wants to.
    Weaknesses: Impetuous nature is a danger to him, Ras is prone to leap before he looks. Sometimes he doesn't even bother looking AFTER he's leapt.

Affiliation:
    Occupation Within Faction: Jedi Order with sympathies towards the Grand Army of the Republic
    Weapons and Personal Effects: A curved hilt lightsaber, small Jedi starfighter

Personal Spacecraft (If Applicable)
    -Name: StarLance
    -Class: Delta-7 Interceptor
    -Basic Description: Weaponload of two twin barrel laser cannons
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Eta2.JPG

The Force
    -Midi-chlorian Count: 12,000 (if that's average)
    -Affiliation: JEdi
    -Most Used Abilities:
    Force speed
    Force Jump
    Force push/pull
    Mind Trick
    Force Stun
    Protection bubble

Lightsaber (If Applicable)
    -Hilt Description: A curved lightsaber kept meticulously polished, it has three dark black rubber rings around the handle to serve as grips as well as a small guard for his fingers.
    -Number of Lightsabers: 1
    -Blade Color: Orange
    -Crystals Used: 2 (primary and focusing)
    -Combat Style: (Custom Style Allowed)

Family: Unkown
    Traumatic Experiences: No more than any other Jedi during the Clone Wars

Biography: Ras spent his life amongst the Jedi, determined to be one of the greats. However, he clearly lacked the nearly limitless force reserves of a Yoda or Anakin Skywalker, and thus he focused his attentions upon the Lightsaber, selecting form II to learn for its grace and effectiveness in melee combat. His studies of this style would eventually lead him to learn of Count Dooku, one of the 'lost twenty', Jedi Masters who had resigned their post and left the order. For much of his life Ras looked up to Dooku as an inspiration, with his impressive combat record, however when he emerged as the leader of the Seperetists his goal changed: he would prove how far he had come by finding and capturing his former idol. He would best him in lightsaber combat.

Ras' war record is impressive enough. He is always ready to charge into battle, and has countered the weakness of Form II against blasters by learning to increase his spead with the force and create a protective bubble around himself, closing the distance and striking at speed. He has survived an impressive number of battles, although he usually requires lengthy bacta treatment afterwards.
    His love of the fame and glory that comes with his victories however disturbs many masters, fearing it may be a gateway to the Dark Side for him, Ras simply dismisses their fears, claiming that the Republic needs heroes to look to during these times of turmoil...why NOT a Jedi?

17. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Outbound Flight

By this point Ben was bobbing his head at regular intervals as he tried to absorb all the information he was getting. Wars, giant bugs, clones... He was getting himself into quite a bit, to put it mildly.

Master Thade left for the bridge, and Ben decided that now was as good a time as any to catch a quick rest. He hadn't slept in a long time, and thanks to all the stress it felt like it had literally been days.

"If you'll excuse me, Master Kenobi, I'm off to my quarters," he explained, as he got up and left the room. He meandered down the hallway with relative ease before collapsing onto his bed and passing out almost immediately, his thoughts filled with both alien worlds and the blue sphere he would never see again.

Earth.

[b]TAG:[/b] Any

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I would like to say that there is chance that all humans will return to Earth.

19. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    Name: Jaxon "Jax" Reglia
    Alias/Nickname: Jax
    Species: Kiffar
    Home-world
    -Name: Corellia
    -Brief Description:
    Physical Description
    -Height: 6 foot 1
    -Weight: 200 lbs
    -Hair Color/Style: reddish brown hair
    -Skin Color: tanned white
    -Eye Color: green
    -Build: tall and lean
    -Typical Wardrobe: a two peice jumpsuit, brown with a utility belt
    -Other details: he lacks the tatoo across his face that most kiffars have

Personality: cocky and always itching for an adventure
    Dislikes: long pointless meetings, sitting in place for too long
    Personal Talents/Skills: flying, lightsaber dueling diplomacy
    Weaknesses: taking orders, let's his emotions get in the way of things

Affiliation: Jedi Order
    Occupation Within Faction: Jedi Watchman and Investigator
    Weapons and Personal Effects: lightsabers, blaster, typical jedi materials

Personal Spacecraft (If Applicable)
    -Name: The Renegade, Delta 7 Spacecraft
    -Class: Space Transport, Republic Sienar Systems (similar to Darth Maul's Scimitar)
    -Basic Description: All black giving it limited stealth capabilities, sheidling generator, various torpedo launchers and low profile blaster weapons, concussion missile launcher, first class hyperdrive and sublight engine

The Force
    -Midi-chlorian Count: 19,000
    -Affiliation: Jedi
    -Most Used Abilities: Mind Trick, Protect(Stasis), Telekinesis, Psychometry(Natural Kiffar ability), Speed, Healing

Lightsaber
    -Hilt Description: Arbiter
    -Number of Lightsabers: 2
    -Blade Color: Yellow and green
    -Crystals Used: Synthetic Crystals
    -Combat Style: Soresu, Jar Kai, he also combines Soresu and Djem So and calls it his balance form.

Family: Unknown
    Traumatic Experiences: He was brought up in the temple. He has early memories of his parents being murdered in front of him by space pirates. This lead him to have an unhealthy hate towards space pirates and bounty hunters.

Biography: Jax was brought up in the jedi order since he was 2 years old. He has little recollection of his parents. He was known for his affinity for mischief and his cleverness. Jax graduated from padawan status at a relatively young age which was when he was 19. He served as an investigator and has currently been chosen to become a watchman. Jax was told he could continue his skills as an investigator. Jax is currently waiting to be told the star system he has to watch over. He is hoping that it would be Earth, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

20. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jaxon slowly walked to the Jedi Council. He was just fresh from an Investigation mission from Corellia and he was rather anxious for his new assignment. Today was the day that he would be assigned as a watchman to a planet. He was hoping he would be assinged to the new planet Earth. Jaxon sighed again and ran his fingers though his hair. He walked to the entrance of the jedi council room and breathed again he toned the door and it opened. Jaxon walked through the door and waited patiently.

"You called for me masters?" He said respectfully

Tag everyone

21. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    OOC: is this RP still accepting new players?

22. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Of course send in a CS any time.

IC: As Jedi Council

"Yes Jaxon, called you to this meeting we did. A planet we have found that requires your observance." Yoda said looking deeply into the eager Jedi. "A disturbance we have detected in the Outer Rim near Glee Anselm. Go there you will and investigate, if locate any Seperatist ships you do, tell us immediatly. Heard from Republic intelligence we did that the Invisible Hand, seen it was heading in that direction. Grievous' ship that is, and careful you must be.

"You have five hours to prepare for your mission, gather your things, supplies, credits, anything you may need to aid in your success." Mace Windu said from his seat next to Yoda. "You may leave, and may the Force be with you Jaxon." he added dismissing the younger Jedi.

TAG: Jaxon

23. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Of course Masters I will but I was hoping for a position as Watchman over Earth, is it possible for me to take on this long term assignment after my mission? I was told I would be a watchman." Jaxon said meekly.

Tag gm

24. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Since when is Earth in the Star Wars Galaxy, it's in the Milky Way. Edit Please!

25. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC I know that Earth is in Milk Way but Earth doesn't have an official solar system name so I gave it one I hope you don't mind. I don't think there IS a Chatar system in the star wars galaxy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.