main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive When Galaxies Collide: A Major AU RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by chanbill5390, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Stellamarria Thallis
    Coruscant, en route to Jedi Temple

?I certainly hope you're right Stellamaria. I am guessing that they are busy because of the war that is going on.?

Jared?s mother asked, ?How much further to the Jedi Temple??

"Just around the corner," Stellamarria assured her, turning said corner moments later. The steps leading to the Temple's main entrance lay just ahead. As she started up the stairs, she addressed Jared once more. "And yes, it is the war that they're most concerned about. We all are." Stellamarria had not participated in any battle since Geonosis, but she already didn't like what the war was doing to the Order. Once, when she'd still been a Padawan, she and Master Mordo had been sent to help restore some sense of normality to a war-torn planet. She had seen there what war did to people, and it frightened her. "Is victory all that important, if you lose yourself in the fighting?" Mordo had asked. She remembered the haunted looks on the people's faces, and hated that she now saw the same expression on the faces and in the eyes of her fellow Jedi.

She wondered if they saw it in hers.

Shaking her head, she brought herself out of her thoughts and back into the moment. They'd reached the top of the steps by now. Hoping to steer the conversation away from the war, she looked back to Jared and his family. "Any other questions?"

Tag: Lukes_Apprentice

2. Lukes_Apprentice

Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2008
    IC: Jared Rothma
    Coruscant, en route to the Jedi Temple

Jared had gotten his confirmation Stellamaria the war was in fact what was so concerning to the Jedi Council. Then Jared saw her pause afterword almost as if saddened by the thought. Then Stellamaria asked, ?Any other questions??

Jared thought about the question he had so many questions that he could fill a book with them. Jared deceied though that there three prudent questions to ask.
    He said, ?Mom if you don?t mind think you and Malika should get a room next to mine until things a sorted out.?

Jared?s mother said, ?Jared if you feel that is good idea I?m fine with it.?

Jared noded and said, ?StellaMaria I have three questions.?
    Jared asked, ? One, is it all right if my mother and sister stay with me at the temple for a while??
    Then Jared asked, ?Two, is their some way I could learn more about the Jedi??
    Finally Jared asked ?Three, if they can stay, can mother and sister have a room next to mine??

Tag: JediMasterAnne

3. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Jedi Temple, Coruscant

?Stellamarria I have three questions. One: is it all right if my mother and sister stay with me at the temple for a while? Two: is their some way I could learn more about the Jedi?Three: if they can stay, can mother and sister have a room next to mine??

Passing through the main entrance and starting to head for her own quarters, Stellamarria thought about it for a moment before answering. "For question two, like I said you're free to ask any questions you have, or if you'd rather find out for yourself, we have an extensive Archives section here in the Temple. I can show you later, if you'd like. In regards to one and three, we'll have to talk to the Council. In the meantime, we can put your luggage and things in my room, so you don't have to carry them all over the Temple. I don't keep many personal items, there's nothing in there that Newton can get into or destroy that isn't replaceable, so you can let him out of his carrier when we get there if you want."

4. Lukes_Apprentice

Oct 15, 2008
    IC: Jared Rathma
    Jedi Temple, Coruscant

After thinking on Jared's questions Stellamaria decided to answer,
    "For question two, like I said you're free to ask any questions you have, or if you'd rather find out for yourself, we have an extensive Archives section here in the Temple. I can show you later, if you'd like. In regards to one and three, we'll have to talk to the Council. In the meantime, we can put your luggage and things in my room, so you don't have to carry them all over the Temple. I don't keep many personal items, there's nothing in there that Newton can get into or destroy that isn't replaceable, so you can let him out of his carrier when we get there if you want."

Jared looked at his mother and sister to see if they had anything to say. His mother said, ?It will be hard to sleep if we are all in one room.?
    Jared thought on the problem, ?I would be willing to sleep in a chair if it becomes necessary and Newton should not bother us too much. Hopefully the council won?t keep us waiting too long.?
    Jared?s mother and sister looked at each other and finally his mother said, ?Well, I guess it will have to do for now we need to talk anyway.?
    Jared nodded and turned towards Stellamaria and said, ?Well, for know guess that will be fine. We will follow you to your room. As to my questions about the Jedi, I think it would be better if I looked through the archieves.?

5. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Jedi Temple

?Well, for now I guess that will be fine. We will follow you to your room. As to my questions about the Jedi, I think it would be better if I looked through the archives.?

Stellamarria nodded her understanding. "That's fine. I'll show you where they are in a little bit. And if the Council can't see you today, I know where there's an empty room. It might still be a little cramped, but you won't have to stay in my quarters." She didn't say so, but the empty room she referred to had belonged to her and Master Mordo, while she'd still been his apprentice. They'd both been moved to individual quarters after her Knighting, and as far as she knew, no one else had moved into the old apartment.

Reaching her own room, Stellamarria calmly opened the door and stepped inside, switching on the lights to reveal very plain quarters, with only the bare essentials needed for independent living. A small table near the sparsely-used kitchen unit, a couple of chairs, a couch, and a desk with a computer/comm station sat in the main room, while another doorway led to her bedroom. She hadn't been there in weeks, but the Temple's maintenance droids kept everything clean. There was a sheet of flimsiplast laying on the desk that she hadn't put there, but if it had been sitting in here for the weeks she'd been gone, then it could certainly wait a bit longer. "Just leave your things whereever for now," she told Jared, Alexandria, and Malika. "I don't think Master Jorgon contacted the Council about your vision, so I'd like to go up there and speak with them myself before bringing you in. You can stay here and wait til I come back, or if you want I can take you to the archives and come get you there when they're ready for you."

6. Lukes_Apprentice

Oct 15, 2008
    StellaMaria's Room in the Jedi Temple, Coruscant

As they reached Stellmarria?s room she stepped in shortly followed by Jared and his family. After looking around she said, ?Just leave your things whereever for now."

Then she said, "I don't think Master Jorgon contacted the Council about your vision, so I'd like to go up there and speak with them myself before bringing you in. You can stay here and wait til I come back, or if you want I can take you to the archives and come get you there when they're ready for you."

Thinking on it Jared said ?First, let me feed newton he probably hungry.?
    Jared set down the carrier and he puut down his bags. Next, Jared let Newton out the cat gave him a an icy stare that would have frozen superman in his tracks and started exploring the room. Jarod searched through his bags and found the cat food. Jared opened thae can and newton immediately warmed up and came closer. Jared searched through his bags again and found the bowl and put the food in.

Jared said, ?Well that should do for now. I would like to talk to my mother and sister. After that, I will follow you to the archives, if that is alright with you.?
    Tag : JediMasterAnne

7. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Admiral Adrian Pulskye

The admiral poured up another glass of brandy, staring at the brown liquid as it spilled into his glass. Takign a deep breath, he swallowed a small portion of the drink before setting it back down. For the time being, the Seps hadn't been active in the area; however, he knew better than to think that they were just going to leave Outbound Flight alone. No, the CIS was cunning; the Admiral knew that he would have to keep units on alert in case the rebels tried something.

TAG: No One

8. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Her private quarters, Jedi Temple

While Jared was tending to his cat, Stellamarria moved over to the desk and picked up the flimsi that had been left there. It was a note from the Temple's housing staff, informing her that they'd cleaned out Master Dyartes's apartment, and had left a few of his personal belongings in her bedroom for her to go through. A small frown crept across her features as she read. I did not need this right now...

Thankfully, Jared spoke up, drawing her attention away from the note. "...I would like to talk to my mother and sister. After that, I will follow you to the archives, if that is all right with you.?

Stellamarria nodded. "That's fine. Just let me know when you're ready to go." With that, she quietly moved away, retreating to her bedroom so Jared could speak with his family without her overhearing.

9. Lukes_Apprentice

Oct 15, 2008
    Stellamaria?s room, Jedi Temple

Stellamaria answered, "That's fine. Just let me know when you're ready to go." With that, she retreated to her bedroom.

Jared turned turned to his mother and she said, ? Jared and help but feel you are getting yourself it a dangerous situation. You are just like your father with his vision that he should go up on Mount Everest. I don?t want you going and getting yourself killed because you had some vision.?

Jared felt weak and sat in a chair close by. Jared restated, ?My father had visions and went on Mount Everest because of them! ? His mother nodded. His sister had also found a seat and did not look as stunned as Jared felt.

It?s not possible Jared thought my father had visions to. He also knew why this wasn?t happening to his sister Malika.

Jared?s mother walked into his room and said, ?I need to talk to you.? Jared disliked being disturbed in his studies; however, he turned around and gave his mother his attention.

She continued, ?I told your sister so you don?t need to get upset, but you need to know that she is adopted.?

Jared removed his glasses and rubbed his temples this didn?t change the fact that he considered her his sister.

Jared, in a slightly irritated voice, asked, ?Why did wait to tell me this??
    Jared?s mother answered, ?I thought you would never accept her in the family and that you would disapprove of our decision to adopt.?

Jared thought on this and his mother was probably right back then he would have thrown a fit.
    Jared asked ?I guess I understand your decision. Is there anything else that you would like to tell me??

Surprised by his not so angry reaction Jared?s mother said, ?Thank you for understanding, the decision to not tell you and I don?t have anything else to tell you.?
    The fact she avoiding talking about Jared?s father was apparent to Jared but he didn?t want to bring it up.

?Thanks for telling me mom, ? Jared said and turned back towards the desk and putting glasses back on and attempted to go back to his studies. This is not the kind of distraction I need in my life, Jared thought.

Back in moment Jared said, ?Just because he went off on some quest then died doesn?t mean I will. I am not some child anymore this is my destiny I know it and I am not going to get killed. ?

Jared?s mother went over to the couch and sat down and tears in her eyes. ?Your father assured me he would be fine too. Then that day he just,? pausing to dry her eyes with a tissue, ?disappeared in the snowy heights of Mount Everest during a storm and was never found again!?

Jared wasn?t sure how to respond. The revelations and memories flooding back, it hurt him deeply. Jared remove his glasses and rubbed his temples not looking at his mother said, ?I know your afraid mother but neither of us know exactly what the future holds and I assure you I will be careful.?

His sister Malika said, ?Mom I know it hard to believe given the history, but maybe Jared won?t make the same mistakes. He is smart and won?t just jump into a dangerous situation or at least I don?t think he would.?

His mother apprehensively said, ?Alright, he can make the decision but I don?t like it.?

Jared still affected by the conversation said, ?I have to tell the council my vision it will be up to them as to what they want to do with the information. I will go get Stellamaria and go to the Jedi achieves. ?

His mother bit her bottom lip and malika went over to her and said, ?It will be alright mom.?

Jared put his glass back on and adjusted them, stood, and walked over to his mother. He sat next to her and said, ?I?ll be careful.? Jared gave her a kiss on the check and stood.

Jared walked over to the room Stellamaria was in and said, ?Alright, I?m ready to head to the Jedi Achieves.?

10. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Her private quarters, Jedi Temple

The first thing she noticed upon entering her bedroom was the small box sitting on her bed, marked "DYARTES." Taking a few moments to steel herself for the task, she shut the door for a moment and removed the long waistcoat she usually wore, trading it for the traditional Jedi tunic and robe. After cracking the door again, she turned to the box.

There were only a few items inside, but that didn't stop the lump forming in her throat. There was a makeshift bag, created from a large scrap of cloth, that contained a number of small stones--each from a different world Mordo had visited during his career. There wasn't a stone from every single world, of course, but no two came from the same planet. He'd given Stellamarria one of them, when he'd first taken her as his Padawan--a polished quartz stone, just small enough to fit in her closed fist. She still had it, and kept it on her person at all times.

Also there was an even smaller box, a little bigger than a ring box. Inside was a long, thin brown braid. Her Padawan braid, which Master Mordo had kept after her Knighting. And last but not least, Mordo's lightsaber.

Taking a steadying breath, Stellamarria swiped at her eyes and went to put the box in her closet just as Jared appeared at the door. ?All right, I?m ready to head to the Jedi Achives.?

She nodded quietly and led him back out of her room and into the corridors. She was silent all the way to the Archives, finally speaking only when they reached the entrance. "In here," she said as she opened the door. "If you need any help, Madame Nu should be able to help you," she told him, indiciating the elderly Archivist, who was currently occupied with one of the younglings. "Hopefully, I'll be back for you before too long."

11. Lukes_Apprentice

Oct 15, 2008
    Stellamaria?s room then Jedi Archieves, Jedi Temple

Jared followed stellamaria to the Jedi Archieves.
    "In here," she said as she opened the door. Quickly looked around the inside the Archives. Then, Jared was distracted by Stellamaria saying, "If you need any help, Madame Nu should be able to help you,? indicating the elderly Archivist. Then she said, ?Hopefully, I'll be back for you before too long."

?Before you go, don?t I need permission to look at the books in the Jedi Archives??
    Jared was not one to make the same mistake twice so he asked Stellamaria, ?Should I call Madam Nu master??

12. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:eek:bi-Wan Kenobi and Ryshin Thraell
    NPC:Anakin Skywalker

Obi-Wan looked over the surface of Coruscant. Oh, how he had missed the skies and the some what tranquility. Anakin took a deep breath. He had missed Coruscant to, but he had to go with his Master and Master Thraell to the Jedi Temple.

"Come Anakin, we cannot be late." Ryshin called. Anakin only shook his head and ran towards the transport. Onboard, Obi-Wan brought up his commlink. "This is Master Kenobi, we are coming in to the temple." Obi-Wan announced as the transport took off.

"Anakin, when we get back to the Temple, you are to head towards the Archives immediately, while I go tell our status report with Master Thade." Obi-wan said as the transport landed. "Yes, Master." Anakin whined. "See you later." Obi-Wan said, walking off towards the Council Tower.

Ryshin looked at Anakin with a wide grin. "Lets take.....the long way." Ryshin said, and Anakin nodded. The two began to walk off towards Jedi Knight Stellamarria's room. "Anakin, how good is your dueling skills?"

TAG:Any

13. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Archives, Jedi Temple

?Before you go, don?t I need permission to look at the books in the Jedi Archives??
    Jared was not one to make the same mistake twice so he asked Stellamaria, ?Should I call Madame Nu 'Master?'?

"She is a Master, but 'Madame' is acceptable," Stellamarria assured him. "And if she gives you any problems about you being here, tell her that I gave you permission. If she still has an issue with that, she knows how to reach me. Anything else?"

14. Lukes_Apprentice

Oct 15, 2008
    Archives, Jedi Temple

"She is a Master, but 'Madame' is acceptable," Stellamarria assured him. "And if she gives you any problems about you being here, tell her that I gave you permission. If she still has an issue with that, she knows how to reach me. Anything else?"

?No I don?t think so,? Jared said, ?I will be fine and I will see you later when the council decides to see me.?

Jared turned and started to walk towards Madam Nu. It is time to study, Jared thought.

As he reached the desk he saw that madam nu was talking to a younger what he assumed to be student. She finished and loked towards Jared and said, ?May I help you.?

Jared said, ?Yes Madame Nu, I need to find the history of the jedi and information on the jedi council.?

Madam Nu said, ?You need permission to access the books and information if you are not a Jedi.?

Jared replied, ?Stellamaria Thrallis gave me permission to look at the information in the archives.?

Madam Nu said, ?Ok you may access the information here is a list of the information you need.? She pulled up a list of locations and pointed to each shelf. She also explained to Jared how to access the information and get what he needed.
    After she was done, Jared said, ?Thank you for your help.?

Jared went looking for the information he needed.
    Tag: anyone

15. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Jedi Temple

She waited in the doorway for a few minutes until she was sure that Madame Nu wouldn't make a fuss over Jared using the Archives, then turned and headed down the corridor to the turbolift that would take her to the top of the Council spire.

Reaching the anteroom outside the Council chambers, she found Master Gerrik Thade there, with a man who appeared to be another of the Earth evacuees. Looks like I'll have to wait my turn... "Hello, Master Thade," she greeted him politely, before indicated the closed door leading to the Council chambers. "Is the Council in session? I wanted to speak with them about something..."

Tag: chanbill5390

16. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:eek:bi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan walked through the halls of the Jedi Temple. He walkekd past Jedi Master Cin Drallig. "Good day, Master Drallig." Obi-Wan greeted. Cin Drallig smiled. "Good day, Master Kenobi." he returned. Obi-Wan rounded the corner, before taking the turbolift to the top of the Council Spire.

Walking into the anteroom, he found Jedi Knight Stellamarria Thallis and Jedi Master Gerrick Thade already waiting. "I see i'm last on the list." Obi-Wan announced, indicating that he was the last one in the room. "Sometimes things get so uncivilized." he said to himself.

17. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Ben Anderson

[i]"May I introduce masters Yoda, Windu and Mundi, all members of the High Council." Thade said bowing to the three as they stopped at the bottom of the stairs.[/i]

Ben quickly followed Master Thade's example and quickly bowed, resisting the urge to merely stare. Master Windu struck Ben as familiar enough, Master Mundi was... different, but still human. Master Yoda was still a tremendous shock for the young man, despite having been prepared by the archives on the Outbound Flight. Still, he simply had to treat this like any odd diplomatic situation.

[i]"A pleasant journey you had, Master Thade?" Yoda said from the seat of his hover chair. "And you Mister Anderson? A pleasant journey was it?" he said with a smile. "Come, speak with the Council you will, see if a Jedi you will become, we will."[/i]

"Thank you, Master Yoda, I'm honored to meet you, as well as Masters Windu and Mundi. And I did have a pleasant journey, thank you," Ben managed as he followed behind the others. Now that he had time to look around, Coruscant was an almost overwhelming experience. The skyscrapers struck him as impossibly high, even for someone who had lived in New York. And the fact that he was on an elevated platform... The whole scene was dizzying.

Master Windu was discussing something with Master Thade in hushed tones. Ben couldn't help but notice that Windu bore a slight resemblance to an actor he had seen once, but he couldn't put his finger on which. Besides, the similarity was fleeting, at best. Still, Ben was surprised at how human many of those around him looked. If he hadn't known better, and if, say, Masters Yoda and Mundi weren't there, he almost could have sworn he was still on Earth. Almost.

[i]"What ever you do stay calm during the meeting, the last thing you want is for them to sense any fear, that will hurt you, the best thing to do is to relax and just let the Force guide you. If you listen to it, you will have nothing to worry about." Gerrik said to Ben. he then walked into a turbo-lift with the masters and Ben that took them up to the Council chamber.[/i]

Ben nodded silently in agreement. The turbo-lift was a bit like an elevator, only much faster. Yet, oddly enough, he didn't sense even the amount of discomfort an ordinary elevator created. He almost chuckled. Inertial dampers? The notion seemed so [i]Star Trek[/i], and yet...

[i]"If you would please wait out here for a moment." Ki-Adi-Mundi said as he closed the door behind him as the masters entered the chamber.

"Sorry, they'll need some time to prepare for the meeting, but it shouldn't take too long." Gerrik said. "Take a seat while you're waiting." he added taking one on the couch nearby. The Jedi Code inscribed on the wall above it. "Actually if you wish feel free to meditate before the meeting happens, it'll help you relax more before you go in to speak with them." he added taking his own time to rest up a bit.[/i]

Ben decided to do just that, crossing his legs in the half-lotus position he had learned at a yoga class once, and focusing on his own breathing. In and out, in and out. Images appeared before him in the fleeting blackness behind his closed eyes. The earth, his home, his family, the earth... All blinked out nearly as quickly as they had appeared, however, and were soon replaced by total darkness. In and out, in and out...

[i]"Hello, Master Thade," a woman's voice said somewhere beyond the eternity he had induced, "Is the Council in session? I wanted to speak with them about something..."[/i]

Ben opened his eyes and was surprised to see an attractive woman not much younger than he was. Still, he had to stay focused on the task ahead. He closed his eyes again and refocused on his breathing. In and out, in an...

[i]"I see i'm last on the list."[/i]

The statement came from a familiar voice. Ben's eyes opened yet again, this time revealing, as he had surmised, none other than Master Kenobi. He felt an urge to acknowledge the other man's presence, but instead deferred, once again, to his m

18. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:eek:bi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan looked towards Ben, while stroking his beard. "What was what Ben?" he asked, tilting his head ever so slightly. "The is something about him thats strange, almost as strange as Anakin when he... Dear lord?" Obi-Wan thought, thinking of the first time Anakin used the force through meditation.

IC:Ryshin Thraell
    NPC:Anakin Skywalker

The two Jedi made it to the room, only to find it empty. Ryshin shrugged. "What to have a quick spar?" Ryshin asked nonchelontely. "But Master said that I-" Anakin began. "What Obi-Wan dosen't know won't hurt. Besides, i'm teaching you. Just maybe not in his favorite way." Ryshin grinned. Anakin grinned in return. "Fine, lets go."

The two made it to the sparring chamber to find only a few Jedi sparring. The war with Count Dooku were thinning Jedi Ranks. "Come on." Ryshin announced, hanging his robe as Anakin had already done. Activating his green blade, Ryshin went into the Soresu stance. While Anakin activated his sapphire blade and went into the Djem So stance. "Your move you know?" Ryshin said.

19. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Gerrik Thade/Jedi Council

"What was what exactly?" Gerrik asked as Ben snapped suddenly from his trance. "Did you see anything, a vision, maybe an aura like form around us?" he added. "If so that's common among the Jedi, you'll find that if you train your mind enough you can get much higher clarity in such things." he added, then the door to the Council opened slowly, one of the masters beckoning them inside. "Sorry Stella, but the Council had called a meeting with me first thing, we should be out soon, I'll see too it we don't get too bogged down." he added he then motioned for Ben to follow him into the room, the doors hissing closed behind them.

"Master Thade, requested training for Mister Anderson you did. Understand you do, he is far older than any of our padawans. To train him, the Council feels, dangerous it could be. Much he has been through, rawer emotions he has felt, anger, fear, dark they are, and a threat they can be to a Jedi." said once they had stepped into the center of the room. "Unless convince us you can, of this boy's abilities, if prove to us you can, that his emotions, blind him they do not, then we may consider his training." he said pointing at Gerrik.

"That is why I came, is it not?" he asked those around him. "Ben here is not your average Earthling, he has a high midi-chlorian count, nearly as high as mine. Not to mention his handling of this entire situation, he has been torn from his home and all he has ever known, and yet he has remained strong, I have sensed no fear or anger from him, apprehension yes, but think, how would you react if you had no idea what lay outside your solar system, and all of a sudden you're thrust into another." Gerrik said looking to each master in turn. "To go through what Ben has gone through and still be in total control of his emotions, to have such composure is part of the very essence of the Jedi. True he is much older than many of our padawans, but do you not remember how old Iwas when I began my training, I too was older than your average padawan, and with knowledge of far darker emotions and powers than Ben could possibly imagine, and yet against the odds I was trained. I ask that you let him have the same chance that was given to me, and give me the chance to train him, like you all trained me." he said bowing. He was met with various whispers, and no doubt, mental messages between the Council members. They stopped and Yoda looked sternly at Gerrik. But it was Master Tiin that spoke.

"It is true that you were trained, but we knew your history, we knew where you came from." Tiin said. "But we have nothing to base Mister Anderson's actions on, we don't even know enough about Earth to account for much." he added.

"Then I suggest you research the archival information we've been gathering for the last couple of weeks." Gerrik said. "It may even make it even more clear why I have requested him to be trained. Earth is chaotic, war pops up all over the place, and yet not only has Ben not been caught up in that chaos, but he even made strides to stop it. He worked for the United Nations." Gerrik said, receiving some blank stares from the masters. "It's like the Galactic Senate, but smaller, all of the nations of Earth are represented in a council where they discuss the best courses of action to stop things from going too far. The U.N is responsible for stopping several terrible events from being successfully carried out. True countless died, but it is because of Earth's low level of technology that they were unable to react quickly enough." Gerrik stated, some of the masters nodding their heads slightly. Silence ensued for a short time before Yoda himself rose and walked forward stopping before Ben.

"Hmmm, fear there is still in you, but strong it is not. A more curious mind you have, confront your fears you do, let them master you, you do not. Anger you feel, but not out of pettiness, out of broken dreams it seems, of goals not met, of conflicts unresolved, but not you conflicts, but those of others. Responsible you feel, sometimes, for

20. Lukes_Apprentice

Oct 15, 2008
    OOC: Darth RL is going to hit with a vengeance and I will be unable to post from the November 15-30th. JediMasterAnne will fill in as Jared until I return.

Jedi Achieves, Jedi Temple

Jared had been reading for a while the history of the Jedi had been so long Jared had decided to focus on the most recent history. The Jedi had more history and were older then he had thought and had enemies called the Sith, that where thought dead. After he had read this, Jared wondered if his vision had anything to do with them. Jared was now reading up on the members of the council and the duties of the council. It was like research he used to do on earth it was not easy, but it wasn?t hard either. He hoped StellaMaria was making a case to the council that it should see him as soon as possible. The danger the voice mentioned was too important for them to ignore, Jared thought.

TAG: Anyone

21. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Apologies for not posting sooner, it's getting crazy at work, getting ready for the holidays, plus school, and on top of that, I've been sick, so...yeah. DRL is a pain in the you-know-what.

Jedi Temple

She'd only offered a polite nod of her head when Master Kenobi joined them, then waited patiently while Master Thade took the Earthling man before the Council. When they came back out, Master Thade said, "Stella, they are waiting for you, and by the way, I'd like to introduce you to my padawan. Ben, this is Stellamarria Thallis, she is a Jedi Knight. Stella, this is Ben Anderson, from Earth." Again, Stellamarria nodded politely, doing her best to hide her surprise. Ben appeared to be a little older than herself, yet the Council had accepted him for training? Perhaps there was hope for Jared as well...but it was still a bit of a long shot--Jared was even older than Ben. "Anyway you'd best head in to see the Council now if you would so desire," Master Thade finished, before turning his attention to Ben.

"Thank you, Master Thade. Good luck to you both," she offered before she turned and stepped into the Council chambers, the door sliding shut behind her. Moving to stand in the center of the circular room, she bowed respectfully to the Masters before speaking. "Masters, I, like Master Thade, encountered a Force-sensitive individual amongst the Earth refugees, a man named Jared Rathma. Approximately an hour before our landing on Coruscant, he experienced a vision--he heard a voice telling him that danger was ahead. Exactly what sort of danger is unclear, but I was hoping that the Council may be able to help him to further understand his vision. If you might speak with him...?"

Tag: chanbill5390 (for Council response)

22. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Jedi Council

"Speak with him the Council will. Anything of value, important it is in this time. The veil of the darkside, powerful it is, useful it will be if crucial information he may have obtained." Yoda said as Stellamaria had finished.

"I agree, any infromation that could point out the center of this chaos would be most appreciated, and the fact that someone outside the range of the darkside's veil saw this may make it all the more clear. Bring him before us and we will see what can be done." Ki Adi said, the remaining masters bowing their heads.

TAG: Stella

23. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Jedi Temple Council chambers, then Archives

Stellamarria nodded her understanding. "Thank you, Masters. I'll return with him shortly." Bowing once more, she left the Council chambers and went back to the Archives, where she quickly located Jared.

"The Council is ready to see you," she told him, before glancing to the file he was currently perusing. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

OOC: I know I have temporary control over Jared Rathma, but seeing as Lukes_Apprentice should be back soon, I will wait patiently for his reply.

24. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Ben Anderson
    Outside the Jedi Council Chambers

Ben was elated. Or, to put it more precisely, Ben was about as content as he could have been, given the circumstances. So it was official now, he [i]was[/i] a Jedi. And he was being introduced to another Jedi as a [i]fellow Jedi[/i]. "It's an honor to meet you, ma'am," he said with a bow.

After the woman had left for the Council chambers, Ben noticed the time. His appointment with the Prime Minister was in a half-hour or so.

"Master Thade, if it's at all possible, I need to leave for an appointment with Prime Minister Marquez."

[hr]

[b][i]NPC: Prime Minister Javier Marquez[/b]
    Outside Supreme Chancellor Palpatine's Office[/i]
    [hr]
    Marquez glanced up at the clock on the wall. About 45 minutes remained until his meeting with the "Supreme Chancellor," which in turn meant it was about thirty minutes until his appointment with Anderson. He smoothed the front of his coat out of some unconscious habit. This meeting had to go as smoothly as possible. Marquez needed to get on this fellow's good side. Otherwise the setbacks would prove formidable. Both for Earth, and for... He grinned. [i]Other things.[/i]

[b]TAG: chanbill[/b]

25. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    I love the idea for this RPG - are you anticipating more activity? Is it too late to join?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.