main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When Hell Freezes Over || humor | A/T | J/J | J/TK |

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tahiri, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Title thanks to JMAS :)

Chapter I || Of Heaven to Hell

"My halo! SOMEONE SNAPPED MY HALO!"

Through the silence, the booming voice tore through the tranquility, startling many. They all hesitated for a moment, before they pointedly looked over to one figure standing in their midst.

Anakin Solo had frozen in his spot, eyes gone wide and body rigid.

He cringed. //Oops.//

Smiling weakly to those surrounding him, Anakin quickly stuffed his hands into his pockets, tried to look nonchalant, and promptly scurried away as far away as fast as he could. As soon as he was a few meters away from the point he had been at before, he gave up all pretenses of innocence and broke into a swift run.

//Noooo,// Anakin moaned to himself, looking over his shoulder as he ran -- or tried to run; he still wasn't very good at running through the clouds, them being so fluffy and all. //He's going to kill me....//

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

The shout was so powerful that the clouds shook, and Anakin had to keep himself from falling. //Oookay, time to find a place to hide...// He stopped running, and looked around. All he could see were clouds...clouds...more clouds... Aha! A rock! No, wait, that was a cloud too... Anakin let out a growl of frustration before throwing himself down to the floor and pressing himself as deeply as he could into the cloud, eventually going so deep that it felt like he was wrapped in a blanket of cotton-candy.

//I'll just wait them out,// Anakin thought nervously, wringing his hands together -- a habit he had picked up from the Head Angel herself.

Five minutes -- or it could've been five hours -- Heaven had no concept of time -- Anakin peeked his head from out the cloud, and deciding that the coast was clear, hauled himself up and immediately headed towards his chambers. He had to get away before either He or Pooka got to him....

Opening the door to his chambers, Anakin jumped back in surpise, before groaning. The Head Angel, Pooka, was standing there, looking very bright and happy, like usual.

"What do you want?" he grumbled to her, walking over to sit across from her on the -- oh, big surprise -- cloud.

"You're not very happy," she said happily, smiling widely at him. "Everyone in Heaven has to be happy."

"No they don't," Anakin disagreed. "I'm not happy at all."

The Head Angel nodded, still smiling. Anakin had decided that he didn't like her very much. She seemed homicidal in some way that he couldn't quite put his finger on. She had big blue eyes, rosy cheeks and pale skin, and knee-length jet black hair that framed her face in ringlets. She always wore robes of pure white, a halo, and no one that Anakin had asked remembered seeing anything other than a sweet smile on the girl-like face. So Anakin was surprised, to say the least, that Pooka looked slightly sad for a moment before she answered him. "Exactly, Anakin, you're not happy at all." She paused for a moment, as if still not comprehending the concept, and her hands wringing again, she asked, "Why aren't you happy?"

Anakin sighed. He hated doing this to Pooka. She really didn't understand why he wasn't content with being in Heaven, no matter how many times he tried explaining it to her. "It's just that I miss everyone, Pooka. I miss mom, dad, Jacen, Jaina, Uncle Luke, Aunt Mara...and Tahiri. I wanted to help with the war, I wanted to be there to see Ben grow up, I wanted to do so many things that I can't, now that I'm dead." He paused, before plunging on. "Pooka, it's boring here. There's nothing for me to do. The only holobooks I can read are things like the Happy Story of Happiness and I Like Being Dead -- It's Healthy. Sith, where do you find books like that? Anyway, I'm bored and miss everyone home, and that's what makes me unhappy."

Pooka was staring at him as if he had some sort of disease as he spoke. Monotonously, seemingly hypnotiz

2. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Pooka held out her own halo to him, offering it. "If it makes you happy, you can break my halo, too."

"No, Pooka."

"Do you want someone else's halo?"

"No, Pooka."

"We have many halos manufactured in the basement room. Do you want to go break those?"

"No, Pooka."
    [face_laugh] Pooka sounds sooooo annoying!! and the Happy Story of Happiness and I Like Being Dead -- It's Healthy ?? [face_laugh] and then he gets kicked outof Heaven? hilarious! i can't wait to read more!

3. JM-Anakin-Solo

JM-Anakin-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2002
    Hehe good stuff

- Matt

4. Tahiri

Apr 9, 2001
    Lol, thanks to both of you :)

5. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    LOL x 10 000 000 000 000 000 0000 000000000000 ok lots and lots of millions.

Your killing me.....LOL.....i can't breathe helppp.......

*Falls down dead*

nina

Ps.the way to revive me is another post....

*wink then falls back down dead*

6. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003

Plz update this is soooo funny! poor Anakin stuck with pooka.
    Even though Anakin isn't my fave character you made him bareable well done and keep writing

7. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    This looks fun please keep writing!!!!

8. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    this loox like fun! please continue!

-jj00

9. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    ah humour my eyes see, Enjoyable homour too, very well done! You made me laugh! Anakin always finds himself in weird situations, he must attract is or it has something to do with Tahiri :D

10. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    [face_laugh]

That was soooo funny!!!!!

11. Tahiri

Apr 9, 2001
    Thanks everyone :) The next chapter will hopefully be up by Saturday!

12. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    great post, i think that this is going to be really funny, i can't wait for more, i can see anakin being like that in heaven, great work

13. Tahiri

Apr 9, 2001
    Hehe, imagine him in Hell ^^()

14. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Only a Solo could get kicked out of Heaven.

~*~The Queen~*~

15. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    :D :D :D

As soon as I read the subject line, with A/T, J/J, and J/TK (my favorite 3 couples, with humor! :D ) I dashed in :D

Please continue, great post! :p Like JJQ said, only a Solo could get kicked out of heaen... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.