main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "When I left you I was but the learner..." ~~Darth Vassago-vs-Evil King Wiggins~~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Vassago, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Seriously, you guys believe Wiggins will win... I mean, he may be a good RPer, but Vassago is a great RPer. He doesn't stand a chance.

There's a possibility I could win, but it's very slim. :p

I veiw this more as a learning experiance then anything else. ;)

Evil.

2. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Fight!! Fight!!!! :D

3. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC] ...talk OOC much, everyone? o_O

Glad to see everyone turned out. Hope you enjoy the show. :)

[Darth Vassago---Dueling Arena]

~There is a brooding silence within the lair of the former dark Jedi, Komari Vosa. An aura of uneasiness fills each crack and crevasse. Vaulted ceilings, stone walls, and stained glass windows surround a large, open two-story area.
    The silence is broken as a sublte "hiss" is heard from the upper levels. The sound carries for a moment, then fades off into the distance. The light from setting light outside shines into the lair, nearly blinding any whom would dare look into it.
    After a breif few moments, a large silhouette emerges from the outside. Slowly, the silhouette steps forward and the light is drown out. The silhouette turns into a dark figure as the door slowly closes behind it, sealing with a subtle "hiss". The clicking of heels can be heard throughout the lair as the figure begins to walk forward. It is obvious that this figure is wearing a cape, due to the large silhouette it produced. The foot steps continue to echo as the figure seemingly paces the upper tier of the lair.

Suddenly the figure seemingly disappears from the upper balcony level of the lair. Then, without notice, in a sudden and surprising acrobatic feat the springs forward, flipping and twisting over the railing; his cape swirs behind him as he tucks his body and spins effortlessly in mid-air. After an impressive descent, he sticks a solid, yet elegant landing on the floor below; the heels of his boots creating a rather loud echo. Rising from his crouched position, the figure unclips a curved lightsaber from his belt, holding it out to his side slightly in his right hand, but yet it is not ignited.
    Slowly, the figure steps into the light, and is recognized as Darth Vassago. He wears a stone cold expression on his face, like that of a stoic. He sweeps his flowing cape, which is draped over his shoulders, behind him with his left hand. As the Sith moves, his nearly platinum hair shimmers in the light that filters through the stained glass from above.
    Without a word, Darth Vassago, an elegant and noble Sith if there ever was one, waits paitently for his opponent in this duel...
    ~

[Tag]: Wiggins

4. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    with that attitude wiggins theres no way you'll win. don't go down to hard or fast ok?

5. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    *Looks at n00b*

SHHH!

6. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC *whispers* i started typing before the post, sorry

7. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: That's not how Vosa's lair was formed, but I guess I can work with it.

King Wiggins - Dueling Arena

A shadowy figure emerged from the cavern entrence of Kamari Vosa's lair, the dim light around the mouth of the cave drained into darkness as he passed through. He quietly took in his surroundings as he made his way to the center of the arena, making mental notes about anything not bolted down. He quietly steped into the well lighted center of the arena, there his opponet waited for him. His cloak fell undesturbed from his body, revealing his face in the light of the arena. He raised his right arm to his side, a lightsaber not far behind.

TAG: Vassago

Evil.

8. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC] That's how I remember seeing it in the Bounty Hunter game, though I did take a few liberties. Not that it will hurt anything. ;)

~The passing time is lost on Darth Vassago. Standing in silent mediation, his head down while waiting for his opponent, he only grows more focused. His attributes increase with a single thought, and he tunes his mind to the situation. Whilst doing this, he picks up the Force signature of one whom he is all too familair with. One whom he left long ago. As the figure enters the room, Darth Vassago raises his head to meet the approaching man.
    Without so much as an introduction, Vassago already knows this man. It is, of course, his former Master. It had to be, without a doubt, the shortest Master-Apprentice relationship ever to be had.

Darth Vassago meets the gaze of the man entering the spacious lair, and locks eyes with him; wherever his former Master goes, so do the eyes of the experienced Sith, Darth Vassago.
    After a moment, the silence is broken
    ~

"I am truly honored that you have chosen to make an apperance, old friend. It has been far too long..."

~He says. Vassago's voice is nothing but respectful...though a sardonic overtone is more than evident. Darth Vassago begins to turn his head in the general direction of his former Master as he continues to walk~

9. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003

"I am truly honored that you have chosen to make an apperance, old friend. It has been far too long..."

"You have indeed grown powerful, my old apprentice. Perhaps even more powerful then myself."

His tone showed no respect for the man who had run from his teachings before they even begin, who now dared to face him. He ignited his lightsaber, the blade erupted from the handle in a navy blue flame.

OOC: I have to get off soon, so we'll have to continue tomorrow.

Evil.

10. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC] That's okay. I'll have time tomrrow. :)

~The words of his former Master, the self proclaimed "King", held no respect for his former apprentice as they left his lips. Wiggins's words travel quickly to the ears of Vassago. As they do, a crooked grin paints itself over the lips of Darth Vassago. He breathes out a near silent laugh, sounding almost like a sigh. Subtly, he shakes his head, keeping his gaze locked on Wiggins~

"Perhaps, my old friend. Perhaps not. One such as myself could only hope to become as powerful as you, my King..."

~Vassago says, continuing to show respect to Wiggins. The aged Sith watches as Wiggins ignites his blade, a flare of navy blue illuminating the area. Vassago doesn't even warrant a flinch to the echoing sound of the snap-hiss.
    The sharp stench of ozone fills the air, tickeling the olfactory sense of Vassago. He answers Wiggins's move with one of his own, thumbing the activation switch of his lightsaber. He dashes his right arm out to the side, as if he was throwing the blade out of his hilt. Inside of a second the violet blade of Vassago's lightsaber has leapt forth with a flash, and an ominous snap-hiss fills the area for a split-second. Moments late, the ominous hum of Vassago's saber is all that can be heard, meshing with that of his opponent's.
    In a show of resepct, Vassago slowly raises the blade to his face, as if saluting his former Master. The violet blade illuminates Vassago's face with a violet hue, his eyes seemingly glowing. After a moment, he spins the blade, andt throws it out to the side, holding it down at his side. He holds the brim of his cape in his left hand, now beggining to slowly circle his former Master from a distance.
    ~

11. Mukiruh

Mukiruh Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    *Continues to eat Popcorn*
    "This is interesting.."

12. MAGAX_DESTROYER

MAGAX_DESTROYER Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 4, 2005
    *enters*

This will be entertaining...

*sit next to no one and watches silently*

~she's a supporter to neither duelist, to her, it's all depend on their results~

13. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    ~Darth Dispicable grabs a chair and a Mt. Dew, then kicks back to enjoy the fight~

14. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    its been good so far

*eats more popcorn* go who ever.

15. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    GO VASSAGO YOU THE MAN

*seats himself to enjoy the duel, rabai is a big supporter of vassago*

16. Rogue9-Horn

Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Sits down, wow, this aughta be interesting.....*grabs popcorn*

ON WITH THE FIGHT!!!

Did we change servers?

~Rogue~

17. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    I odn't think we changed yet, just a few modifications to what we had...

*Eats Pocorn*

Wow...this is really good...the fights ok too I guess...:p

18. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    *Sits and munches popcorn*

Go Wiggins?

19. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Mmmm...

Vassago's posts have definately been more entertaining to read, but Wiggin's jumps to the point, I like that.

20. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    Judge Mode

Wiggins, you have been online several times today, and have yet to post in here. Please do so the next time you are online.

This is Warning One. Three Warnings, and you are disqualified.

Edit: This is to ensure that this thread does not go beyond the limit of two weeks, which was set by NaboosPrincess.

21. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    *I come in, and find a spot well away from everyone* thinking to myself this will be pretty quick. Not cheering on no one. But still waiting the outcome.

22. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    {Finds a place off to the side and begins setting up his GrillMaster. He then begins grilling Hotdogs and Hamburgers. He also sets up a table with all the things needed for such items.}

Whats a good Sports event like this if we dont have Hotdogs and Hamburgers!

23. Sith_In_Hiding

Sith_In_Hiding Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2005
    *walking to Zan*

"Where are all the drinks!"

*rolls over a keg towards his grill*

Tag: Zan

24. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003

"Perhaps, my old friend. Perhaps not. One such as myself could only hope to become as powerful as you, my King..."

~Vassago says, continuing to show respect to Wiggins. The aged Sith watches as Wiggins ignites his blade, a flare of navy blue illuminating the area. Vassago doesn't even warrant a flinch to the echoing sound of the snap-hiss.
    The sharp stench of ozone fills the air, tickeling the olfactory sense of Vassago. He answers Wiggins's move with one of his own, thumbing the activation switch of his lightsaber. He dashes his right arm out to the side, as if he was throwing the blade out of his hilt. Inside of a second the violet blade of Vassago's lightsaber has leapt forth with a flash, and an ominous snap-hiss fills the area for a split-second. Moments late, the ominous hum of Vassago's saber is all that can be heard, meshing with that of his opponent's.
    In a show of resepct, Vassago slowly raises the blade to his face, as if saluting his former Master. The violet blade illuminates Vassago's face with a violet hue, his eyes seemingly glowing. After a moment, he spins the blade, and throws it out to the side, holding it down at his side. He holds the brim of his cape in his left hand, now beggining to slowly circle his former Master from a distance.~

Wiggins watched his former apprentice, reading his body language with precision. //His pride has grown more so then his power, that is probaly his greatest weakness\\ He stayed back from Vassago, waiting for the first move to be made.

"At least you still know your place."

Wiggins said, letting himself show a slight smile. He begin to move to the left, towards a piller just out of the light of the center of the room.

25. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: I_H

From the back entrance, Imperial Hammer entered the viewing area. He could see alot of other posters from the boards were present, watching the fight unfold between the two Sith. While Imperial Hammer cared little for the Sith or for lightsaber duels, he always enjoyed watching displays of excellent RPing. The two duelists, his old friend Evil_King_Wiggins, and the poster he didn't interact much with but had great respect for, via his reputation, Darth_Vassago, were sure to put up quite an excellent display. From the murmers of the crowd, it seems they had done well so far.

Imperial_Hammer took a seat in the back of the stands and watched the fight with great interest, sipping from his fine crystal glass of Jeru Tea from time to time.

TAG: No one

OOC: If you want to post that your watching, at least do it right... ;) :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.