main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master.

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by DarthIshyZ, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    In light of things in the ROTS trailer and the Clone Wars cartoons, what does Vader's Ep IV line mean now? He's being less and less of a "learner." It's possible he meant learner as in being a new Sith apprentice, but I've always heard other explainations such as "Anni only made it to padawan, not knight" etc.

BTW, I am trying to avoid too many spoilers, so discussion only, please.

2. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    How are you gonna avoid spoilers with that kind've question? Use common sense! What do you not get about that? When Vader left Obi he was still younger less experienced.

3. Saberwielder315

Saberwielder315 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    No need for the harsheness there buddy! That kind of stuff def. not aprecciated. Your both still rather new and don't necessarily know how things work, but don't rip the guys throat out. Anyway, this is more of an Episode III discussion. Try moving it to the 3sa.

4. Darthnidan

Darthnidan Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2005
    In my oppinion, What Anikin was meaning to say in ANH was that at the time he and Obi-Wan parted ways (with Anikin falling to the dark side and everything), that at the time he (Anikin/Vader) was only but a learner or knew very little of the force. Now many years latter and fully submerged in the dark side, he is now a master in ways of the force.

5. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    saberwielder315 I've been lurking here 2 months prior to your registration date. I know how things work here.

6. Jedi_Jason5001

Jedi_Jason5001 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    You obviously havent learned the manners that accompany being on the boards, though.

7. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    I have to agree with Darthnidan

8. Darthnidan

Darthnidan Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2005
    Thank you Skywalker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.