main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When I met Vader in Florida, he...

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by MAGAX_DESTROYER, Mar 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAGAX_DESTROYER

MAGAX_DESTROYER Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 4, 2005
    This is how it goes: My family and I went to MGM studios, there will be a parade in late afternoon and I have already arrived there early b4 it started. I stand/seated in the very 1st row (the best spot to contact). As the parade goes on, one of thm was Star Wars, characters which include robots, slide pass by. Then I saw Leia and her boyfriend on a buggy and I waved at thm, they waved me back :). Right after the buggy, there's Darth Vader, walking side by side shaking hands with the crowd, there comes my chance... he came at my direction, I fixed my hair and took a deep breath. By the time when he's right in front of me, I held out my hand and was waiting 4 him to touch mine, I was the only person in my row who dares! He didn't accept it and was a great disappointment 4 me yet I was embarrassed. AM I INVISIBLE OR WHAT?!?! I WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! :mad: Can?t believe my addictive character diss me like that.

Sorry guys 4 my bad English X_x

2. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    Poor you ,yes you got so close.

3. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    so very close...but not close enough...

should have bashed him like luke did LOL

4. MAGAX_DESTROYER

Mar 4, 2005
    good point but in real I just can't do it, there's a watching dog behind me would bark WARF WARF [face_whistling]

5. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Should have just gone up and hugged him. He sure couldn't miss that.

6. Devilanse

Devilanse Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2002
    Success does that to people. I met Vader at a car dealership in Nitro, West Virginia back when I was a wee lad.

He was nice and friendly. He even signed a photo for me.

7. MAGAX_DESTROYER

Mar 4, 2005
    That's wat I was thinking about ^_^ but man I was too afraid it would be illegal; no one else would cross that @$$igned invisible line and I was internally stuck on that day. At the moment I was entirely a [face_chicken], so many thoughts came up: Well, if I do that I would not only embarrass myself, I would also embarrass others; wat if I messed up? The "watching dogs" would bark at me and my annoying step-father would give me a hard look and would move his lips saying something like "wat are you doing?!?!" Others would stare at me without a smile (you know wat I meant :)) Which means I have done something stupid... And there he went. PHEW :(

8. MAGAX_DESTROYER

Mar 4, 2005
    yours was pretty cool ^_^, but mine was a parade, so many watching dogs...different story T_T

9. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Yeah I suppose that would have been awkward to hug him. When I went to MGM last fall I saw him in the parade too. But I just ssettled for a picture and a hearty cheer :D

10. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    I met Darth Vader, actually a guy in Vader's suit in Disneyland in Paris. I shook hands with him, but when he said"bonjur" in a very pathetic voice, I realised he's not real Vader and I was very disappointed. Well, there is always another time.

11. MAGAX_DESTROYER

Mar 4, 2005
    I know, and whoever that guy I met in Darth Vader custom must be a phony too! %!#@%&!#!%what an @$$, the real Dath Vader would not hurt people like that :p. Regardless of wat ages people are, even if you are 5, 10, 16(my age), or even 26; he could contact you fairly. My cousin, next to me in parade, saw clearly that kids are ones he mostly touched! I know he saw me and was so close in front of me about or at least a minute! Why he only stare at me for so long o_O??? instead of shakin my hand??? Just because of my age? Guys, it was weird.

12. MAGAX_DESTROYER

Mar 4, 2005
    Now i just solved the mystery ... It's not his fault nor mine. We misunderstood eachother that moment.

13. Beyond_the_Stars

Beyond_the_Stars Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    Hahah! Chewbecca ruffled my hair during that parade! ^_^

14. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    A WOOKIE ruffled YOUR hair?! A bit ironical... ;)

15. MAGAX_DESTROYER

Mar 4, 2005
    Wat hav happened to you was really [face_laugh]

I hav finally found that there's quick-shot pic of Vader when he was walking toward my direction [face_blush], it turns out to be perfect YAY!

16. Zenek

Zenek Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2003
    I've been to the Star Wars Weekends twice and have soem cool pictures and cooler stories to tell. For example: I saw some old Chinese lady trying to get a clone Trooper's (yellow) picture, but he waved his hand in a no fasion, and walked off. TO revenge my Seperatist friends, (and make a fool out of the Clone), I handed my Dad the camera and said get ready. I ran through the crowd and tapped his shoulder. He spun arround and I quickly threw my arm around his shoulder and I got a great picture! It was great, AND when he walked away defeated, I saw a HUGE ant crawling up his arse plate! (He deserves that one!)

The nicest ones there were Admiral Ackbar, and Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes, they mere by far the most friendly, and took great pictures! :D

17. FigmentJedi

FigmentJedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2004
    Vader ignores everyone when he's marching in Disney Stars and Motor Cars. I busted out the autograph book when he came by on my last trip and he ignored me as well.

18. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    How evil! Well, he isn't called Dark Lord for nothing. :p

19. NeoBaggins

NeoBaggins Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003

Hey, I met Anthony Daniels today. Cant stop talking about it. He is a very cool dude and is mad funny. He signed some stuff, chatted with me, and took a pic with me.

I could cry.

20. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    You met C-3PO?!
    Wow, lucky you. He's my favourite SW characeter!

21. grievious

grievious Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    You should have tackled him when he walked by, and then you give hima hand and help him up and say the guy who did it just ran away... Maybe he'll sign your t-shirt too. LOL :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.