main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto When is Episode II scheduled to end it's run?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by -SANBAS-, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -SANBAS-

-SANBAS- Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2002
    I would really like to see Episode II again as a group in the theatre before the end of it's run. Does anyone have a heads up of when the last day is going to be?

We were the first to see it and I would love to be last to see it.

TopGun Have you heard?

I know it's still playing at the AMC in Oakville but is no longer showing in the digital theatre.

2. Tiger_A_K

Tiger_A_K Jedi Master star 1

Jan 8, 2002
    its still playin at most theatres i know, but we should DEFINETELY see it one last time

3. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I'd like to get a big group together back at the Grande. Mainly to commerate the line and such, but also because I am slowly working on a line documentary and would like to get some more footage - ask more questions to people, as I'm missing a good chunk of info and experiences and all of that.

To do that at the Grande would be great (this doesn't have to be our last showing or at all, just an idea)

4. TopGun2001

TopGun2001 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 25, 2001

I don't understand the question's grammer entirely... "scheduled to end it is run"? :D

As with every movie ever released, it will be immediately dropped from any theatre where the weekly intake for Ep2's screen is less cash than it costs to actually run it on that screen.

5. prof_frink

prof_frink Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 1, 1999
    Well - all gramatical correction aside, these are the only theatres left playing AOTC:

AMC Whitby 24
    75 Consumers Drive Whitby
    1:15 4:30 7:45

AMC Winston Churchill 24
    2081 Winston Park Drive Oakville
    2:00 5:00 8:00

Colossus, Woodbridge
    3555 Highway 7 West at Hwy 400 Woodbridge, 1:10 4:10 7:10 10:10

Square One Cinemas
    100 City Centre Drive Mississauga, ON 12:35 3:45 6:50 10:00

I'd be more than happy to go to the Whitby theatre - what with it being 10 minutes from my house... but since most of you are 'transportation challenged' these locations are a bit of a pain to get to... but it's not playing in Toronto at all anymore...

6. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Square One works for me.

The beauties of the Missisauga transit over lay.

7. Tiger_A_K

Tiger_A_K Jedi Master star 1

Jan 8, 2002
    BOOYEAH!!!! I say BOO YAA!!! booyea to square one cinemas, i give 10 votes to see it at square one, thats totally my neck of the woods. and if the timings right we can sneak into another theatre playing it and watchin it like 12 times in a row. and if the Force is really with us, they still might be giving out those free star wars magazines

i move for a vote of NO CONFIDENCE in chancellor Toronto, and suggest new leadership is recquired. Senator **Mississauga recieves emergency powers.

8. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    SOrry the no confidence in Toronto fails.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.