main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH When is our next meeting?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimike421, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    I am just curious as to when and where our next meeting will be.

2. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    I thougth you were not part of our Fanforce, after spitting on us and voicing the fact you didn't want to be part of it anymore...
    I am REALLY confused.

3. jedimike421

Mar 28, 2002
    I have decided to look past the differences and move forward and I hope others will be willing to do the same.

4. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    jedimike421

You've already tendered your resignation from the group. You've also made it clear that you wanted to start your own group. It's not a big deal that you post, but I don't think it would help the group by your attending.

Why don't you go ahead and try to start your own group? It's what you said you would do.

5. Deadline247

Deadline247 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2002
    Hmm...sounds like there are a lot of "issues" going on in this group.

I hope this kind of stuff gets worked out because I'd like to come to some meetings. But I don't want to attend if there is a lot of tension in the air.

6. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Worry not, things will most definately be handled by our next meeting.

Please, everyone, in the best interest of the group, and group dynamics, and this goes for anyone and everyone reguardless of the situation, and is not specific to our current delima; DO NOT post to the board anything about personal issues, complaints about people, derogetory statements about individuals, anything that would drudge up past problems, or anything that would make someone uncomfortable. Remember that there are real people on the other end of your internet connection, please be considerate.

Thanx for trying to make this a fun place for other Star Wars minded individuals!

7. jedimike421

Mar 28, 2002
    I can start a NKY Fanforce but I felt it would be sort of pointless since there is a Cincinnati Fanforce and I am willing, and I do think I already have dropped any resentment towards other members of the group. I am ready to welcome all of the new members into the Queencity Fanforce and I am also ready to help all of the staff coordinate activities that will benefit us all and if anyone questions my intentions please direct them as a private message and we can discuss it there. I also handed out a Cincinnati Fanforce membership card thingy to a few guys dressed up as a dark jedi and a guy wearing a kung-fu uniform with a lightsaber so they may post. I don't know.

8. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002

There are no yet schedualed meetings for the next month. When a meeting is planned it is usually posted on this board, or at the www.fanforce.net main page. If no information has been posted, there is not schedualed meeting.

Thanks so much,
    LovelyLotus!

9. DarthStew

DarthStew Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2002
    I think we should have a meeting sometime soon just to go see the digital version of AOTC as a group at Springdale.

10. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Has the digital projector been fixed yet?

There haven't been any schedualed meetings, because I was giving the staff a chance to catch a breather. There is a lot going on the personal lives of a few staff members in the next few weeks, along with my work load. If you want to help start planning some stuff, PM me and we can put our heads together. We can do an impromtu meeting, to see it. What day is best for everyone? Friday? Sat? Sun? And when? I know IndyKnights was trying to get our here to see it, but I'm not sure if they postponed their trip due to techinical difficulties at Springdale.

Lotus!

11. DarthStew

DarthStew Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2002
    From what I understand, it was only not working for that one show,12:30pm on Thursday (May 16). I've seen the digital version twice more since then, and it was fixed.

12. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    I caught the 3:30pm show on the 16th. they were unsure whether or not they could fix it in time, but the force was with them and all went well.

oh, and there are differences between film projected and digital projected versions of AOTC.

Anakin Skywalker never understood the value of forgiveness understanding, and look what happened to him...

May the force be with with us.

Exalted_1

13. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    I caught the 3:30pm show on the 16th. they were unsure whether or not they could fix it in time, but the force was with them and all went well.

oh, and there are differences between film projected and digital projected versions of AOTC.

Anakin Skywalker never understood the value of forgiveness and understanding, and look what happened to him...

May the force be with with us.

Exalted_1

14. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Okay cool! I've been up to my ears in fabric and working, so you all are more on the ball than I am right now. :( Thanks for the imput, gotta see it in digital.

15. DJJaded

DJJaded Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    Saw it at Springdale yesterday, it was incredible! Much better picture and sound then at Newport on the Levee or Milford 16.

16. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    I agree!! The picture was good but sound very average at Milford 16, the picture was bad and sound good at AMC, and everything was perfect in Digital at Springdale!!

17. Mara_Skywhiner

Mara_Skywhiner Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    I haven't seen the digi version yet, but i'm going this weekend w/ my parents. may the force be with us!
    ~Mara

18. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    DIGITAL RULES!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.