main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When is the best time to have meetings?

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, May 6, 2003.

?

When is the best time to have meetings?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Friday Night

20.0%
  2. Saturday Night

80.0%
  3. During the Week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
  2. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    We've heard alot of people say if we held the meetings Saturday night they could make it to the meeting. So, I put the poll out to see if anyone had any opinions on the subject. Everyone voted to have the meetings Friday last year, but we've een hearin friday isn't good froma lot of people. So make your voices heard!

3. Marvincade

Marvincade Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2003
    Does anyone else get the feeling people hate using the discussion forums board.

4. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I haven't really gotten that feeling in the message boards so far things have seemed pretty positive. Is there any problem with it you can pinpoint. It would be helpful to know.

5. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Why do you say that? Use of the board is just starting to pick up. We've probably had more posts in the last 3 weeks than in the previous 2 years. Negative comments like that won't help encourage people to use it...will they?

I think it's more of a reluctance/hesitance, not a "hate".

Doug

6. INDY-RY_KENOBI

INDY-RY_KENOBI Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2003
    Yeah; I think that perhaps people are hesitant to register, because they have never used a board such as this before, and therefore, don't know how to register, and get involved. I found it a bit awkward when first starting out, myself, and it was a bit difficult to find the right area to post in, but I made it throught okay! :)

7. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    I know a decision's already been made, and this won't mean much, but I really liked having the meeting on Friday. It just seemed like a really good primer for the week-end. Just my opinion.

8. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I figure we will try it for a few months. if we don't get anymore members showing up to the meetings we can always change it back to Friday.

9. INDY-RY_KENOBI

Apr 23, 2003
    Good Idea, Erik! :) We can do this as an "Experiment"; you could say. But as the time gets closer, why don't we send an e-mail to the IFSWA; that way nobody gets confused by the meeting times?

10. BithLord42

BithLord42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    I enjoy this board very much, and I think we're all just getting started, as new ideas come around for different threads, the enjoyment level will raise incredibly.
    That's just me,
    Ryan A.

11. INDY-RY_KENOBI

Apr 23, 2003
    I agree with Ryan A. ! We all are getting the hang of posting, and as subject matter changes, so does popularity on the different posts that we have! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.