main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH When is the Jan Meeting?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimike421, Jan 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    It seems like we haven't had a meeting in a long time with the exception of the Dec party/meeting. Any suggestions and ideas?

2. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I will be hosting a Superbowl Party at my house, it won't be strictly fan force, but everyone is more than invited!

There should be another meeting before then, but if anyone has any ideas or suggestions of what they would like us to do or see us do, please make a suggestion...Just try and keep your suggestions cheap or free!

3. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    The DC Fanforce is doing a Star Wars Family Feud game. I think that would be lots of fun. Of course there are tons of gameshows out there that could be modified and turned into fun events. What does everyone think about doing a gameshow type event for our next meeting?

4. looch_rhysode

looch_rhysode Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 1, 2002
    That could be interesting, to say the least. :) That one I'd definitely show up to. :) I'll rattle some gameshows off, just so we can get a list of what we can work with (not a complete list).

Jeopardy
    Wheel of Fortune (could be a little hard)
    Who Wants to be a (Galactic) Millionaire?
    Weakest Link
    Family Feud (as said)
    $25,000 Pyramid
    The Price is Right (heh)
    Beat the Geeks (Oh yeah!)

Those are just off the top of my head, they're are a few others that could potentially work.

5. DARTHAUDITOR

DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    Happy New Year to everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself because I am new to the forum. I live in West Chester Ohio and am an avid Star Wars fan.

6. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    Welcome to the Boards! Please feel free to post as often as you like! Again, welcome, and I look forward to meeting you at our next meeting.

7. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    welcome darthauditor, i am sean starrider and i also live in west chester. now that there are 2 of us in west chester maybe we can get this group to do activities more closer to us. usually the meetings and such are done in kentucky.

8. DARTHAUDITOR

DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    That sounds good to me Starrider. A good mix and match of locations would be beneficial to a variety of people.

9. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    Part of the merger with northern kentucky was agreeing to having one of the two meetings a month in the florence area. The NK people who attend meetings now don't really care about that as much and are willing to travel a bit more. I think in farness though that having the meetings as centrally located as possible is the best option. Newport, Downtown and the areas immediately surrounding will be where the majority of meetings will more than likely take place, unless a strong majority of people would rather the meetings more around from one side of town to the other. Chances are good however that people who live on a side of town opposite of where the meeting is won't come, so there will be one group at one meeting from one side of town and a completely different group at a different meeting on a different side of town.

If you don't follow my logic, or have a different opinion, let me know and we can work out what is going to be best for the WHOLE group, or at least the majority of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.