main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX When is the next FF meeting??

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Depa_Billada, May 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBarf

DarthBarf Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2001
    sounds like a winner to me!

2. Grendelbob

Grendelbob Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 5, 2000
    ok, all we need is a time, and I 'll check with Trace.

3. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    I'll need directions on how to get to any of these places. *S* If we are voting on times, do we need to make sure that a certain time is not soldout? This is a problem up here in Killeen, but maybe not for ya'll in Austin. And what about getting there early to get decent seats? Is this necessary still? I had to get to the show 90 minustes early Sat to make sure I got a good seat.
    Anyway, if we are voting on times for the show, followed by a meeting/food at a local resturant, it might be best to go to a show around noon-one. That way we will be getting to the resturant inbetween the lunch and dinner rush and they will be glad for the business AND it won't matter how loud and geeky we get. *L*

Let me know what's decided. Since I don't know any of these places, I'm only voting for a noon/oneish show.

See ya'll Saturday! *S*

4. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    I suggest the 11am showing at gateway and then we can crash Z-tejas afterward around 2:15pm for yacking and snacks. I need to send the email. Bryan, what's the scoop with Trace?

-Anne

5. Grendelbob

Grendelbob Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 5, 2000
    looks like he is working that day, so it should be a green light.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.