main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When it rains it pours

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by QCPsychoJedi, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    Hey guys. Ok, I have a few very simple questions.

First, what was your surgery for Steve?

Second, When and where is the next QCJO meeting?

Third, can I get some good photos of the Jango, Kenobi, and Vader outfits that you guys made emailed to me? I don't need a reference, I need actual live original shots. It's a photoshop adventure I think you guys will get a kick out of.

Things are up in the air and since I work weekends I have to pick and choose my cons carefully. I would love to go to all of them but I don't have a 9-5 yet. I say yet because within the month the website will be launched and I'll give this American dream a go and see how the business fairs.

I guess that's it for now.

2. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    Hey Mark... I am fine now, I had some intestinal stuff done to me. We where going to have a meeting in Jan, but Chris and I where at the hospital this whole month. I will e-mail you the photos you need, They will have a green background on all of them. After we get back from this Con we WILL have a meeting this Feb. I would say in the middle of the month. He have alot to talk about, Starting card games, and working on the film we shot in Sept. And as all ways we will talk updates for the website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.