main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series When might we get our first teaser trailer or sneak peak of Rebels?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    It was reported via TFN when Rebels was announced that we will be getting our first glance at the new show at CEII. I'm wondering though when we'll get our first trailer if we're looking for a Fall 2014 release. I recall that the first trailer for The Clone Wars was released in 2007, about a year before the movie was released. That being said though Clone Wars had already been in the works for sometime, but I wonder if we're looking at a development and release so relatively soon in the future if we might get a teaser trailer or sneak peak of sorts of the show sometime late this year or early next year?

2. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Well they're probably giving themselves this relatively long lead time in order to get all-new character models, ship models etc. made up, and to produce a season's worth of episodes ahead of time. But it's conceivable that the early episodes, or major parts thereof, might already be animated, if not voiced, so some trailer footage might be ready for CEII.

OTOH maybe all we'll get is still shots, or a load of artworks that aren't screenshots of the actual 3D universe but give an idea of what the 3D version of... whatever, will look like.

Worst case, it's just some guy talking about it. Or maybe some voice actors / actresses being confirmed, which could itself give an idea of who might be in it (both new and returning chars).

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  3. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Maybe next year?

4. SkywalkerSquadron

SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2013
    I would say early 2014 possibly, unless the show gets delayed?

5. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    What is 'fall'? [face_blush]

6. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012

That one season that happens.

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    When new seasons usually air.

8. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    Maybe on Star Wars Day. Not until 2014 or late 2013 talking winter between Thanksgiving and Christmas

9. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    Maybe,if the bonus content is aired on tv/internet/whatever on a weekly basis instead of a DVD or something, I could see the finale having the first trailer after the credits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.