main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When My World Crumbles (JA fanfic, sequel to SOTF and NMW)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by The Jedi Princess, Oct 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    more?! please!?

up!

:D

2. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Wonderful post JP, can't wait for more!!!!

3. Buffynick60

Buffynick60 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2000
  4. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    JP is out there...she's been working some late hours...but dont worry...i will bug her to death until she posts again!

5. Senni_Arava

Sep 22, 2000
    uuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Just hoping to entice a post here.

7. Senni_Arava

Sep 22, 2000
    postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpost!!!
    please?

8. Buffynick60

Jul 11, 2000
  9. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    Hi Guys. Just upping this so I can post tonight. Sorry about the very,very,VERY long delay. I will try to make tonights post nice and long.

10. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Long stories is the name of your game JP!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

11. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    I'll be waiting!!!!

12. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Obi-Wan gasped, "Anika Fenni?"

The woman considered the teen in front of her, "Yes, but the question is, who are you?"

"My name is Obi-Wan Kenobi. I am a Jedi Apprentice."

"A Jedi?" Anika's hand covered her mouth, "There were two others here. One was infected by the chemical."

Bitterness crept into Obi-Wan's voice, "His name was Bruck Chun. He was my best friend. I am here to make sure this horrible chemical never harms anyone again. But, why are you here? You saved my life, so you are obviously not an enemy."

Tears welled up in Anika's eyes, "No, Obi-Wan. I am not an enemy. I do what I have to do to survive. It also is not just my life I need to protect."

Realization hit Obi-Wan, "Marcas."

"What do you know of my brother? I have not seen him for almost five years." Anika stopped to take a deep breath and then continued, "General Raff's assurance at loyalty. He murdered our father, he will murder one of us if we step out of line."

Obi-Wan wished Qui-Gon was here, the gentle Jedi would know what to say. Obi-Wan touched the girl's shoulder, "I'm sorry, Anika."

Anika looked Obi-Wan in the eye, "Well, I'm tired of living in fear. My father died doing what was right. It's time I start following his example."

13. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    So Obi's found an ally. One who sounds as determined as he to stop the production of this chemical.

Wonderful post JP!

14. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Obi-Wan was grateful for the ally, but he also knew he had to be careful. He did not want anyone getting injured on his vendetta, "I appreciate your help, Anika, but before we do anything I need to know General Raff's next move. I don't want you or your brother getting hurt. I have a personal stake in this."

Anika's eyes were fiery as she stated, "As do I, Obi-Wan Kenobi. General Raff destroyed my family. He will not destroy my life any longer. I will be your inside help. Raff is planning something, something big. When I know, you will know." Then slipping a disc into his hand, she said, "This will help you get started. It is the components of the chemical weapon as well as an antidote that I have discovered. This will help your fellow Jedi."

Obi-Wan stared at the disc in his hand knowing the chance that the girl was taking, "Thank you, Anika. As soon as I get back to my ship I will send this immediatly to the temple. And as soon as we know what Raff is planning, the Senate will intervene."

Anika nodded, "I will show you a way out. You have given me hope, Obi-Wan. I just want my life back. I just want Thanills back the way it was."

15. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    I find myself apologizing again for not finding this post sooner.

Yes Anika is taking a big chance being an inside informant with Gen. Raff.

Now Obi needs to send that disk off and get back to her. I have a feeing she may need his help sooner than she expects.

Not fair JP. You know a short post only leaves us wanting more.

16. Senni_Arava

Sep 22, 2000
  17. Senni_Arava

Sep 22, 2000
  18. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Anika stood in her lab, she was a bundle of nerves. All was quiet in the building, so she assumed that Obi-Wan made it out without incident. The risk she was taking was a great one, but her father took risks too. If she and her brother were ever to have a normal life, risks had to be taken.

The door opened and the young scientist stiffened, she then busied herself at a computer terminal. She did not bother to turn around when the person who entered began to speak.

"Anika, there has been a disturbance this evening."

Anika took a deep breath and turned to face her captor, "Was there? I did not notice."

Raff studied the girl's eyes and Anika held his gaze, "Yes, you would not know anything about it, would you?"

Lying, Anika replied, "No, I have been in the lab all evening."

Raff took a step closer and took Anika's chin in his fingers, softly at first and then squeezing so it was uncomfortable, "Good, make sure you stay in this lab. Make sure you have nothing to do with this sabatour. You will be sorry if you do."

Letting go, Raff turned on his heal and left the lab leaving a very shaken Anika in his wake.

~~
    Back at his ship, Obi-Wan made contact with the temple for the first time since he left, Mace Windu was the one who took the call.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi, you had better explain yourself," Mace was not angry at the boy, but he was concerned.

Obi-Wan answered, "Master Windu, I am sending you information on the components on this chemical weapon as well as an antidote. I am also on to something, General Raff is planning something. I will continue what I'm doing and inform you when I know."

Mace studied the face of the young Jedi in the view screen before him, such determination shone in his eyes. Very much like his master when Qui-Gon was a young knight. Mace quietly asked, "Obi-Wan, are you certain that you know what you are doing?"

This surprised Obi-Wan, he had expected the council to demand that he leave immediatly, "Yes, Master. I do. I have to do this, the force is telling me to do this. I'm being cautious, I'm aware of my surroundings."

"Very well, Young Padawan. I give you my blessing to continue your work," Mace knew Qui-Gon was going to be furious with him, but this felt right, "What shall I tell your master, he has been very worried for you."

At the mention of the word Master, Obi-Wan's eyes began to fill and his voice shook as he replied, "Tell him that I love him, and tell him thank you for preparing me for this trial."

"Will do, Young One, May the force be with you."

19. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    Oh wow! That was a great post JP!

I loved the way Obi-Wan reassured Mace that he was doing what the Force wanted and was aware of his surroundings.

And the fact Mace gave his blessing will infuriate Qui-Gon but if in the same circumstances he knows what Obi's doing is right!

20. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Great post JP! UP!

21. Buffynick60

Jul 11, 2000
    wow nicely done!

22. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Great post JP!!! I love that Mace gave Obi his blessing, he may have to answer to Qui for it, but it seems right.

Obis reaction at hearing his Masters name is very touching.

I look forward to seeing more!

23. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    "You told Obi-Wan, WHAT?" Qui-Gon screamed at the com screen, "How could you do that Mace, you know how dangerous this is, what could happen to him. You had no right to give him the council's blessing to stay!"

Mace answered very calmly, "Qui-Gon, he knows what he is doing."

Qui-Gon closed his eyes, "I am fully aware at how talented my student is, but I don't want to lose him. I'm going in."

"No, Qui-Gon, you can't," Mace ordered, "You need to stay where you are. Obi-Wan has done well, he sent us the components of the chemical as well as an antidote. He also said that General Raff was planning something, if you were to go in now, you would ruin all that he has worked for."

Qui-Gon was torn, he did not care what Mace or the council said, he wanted to run in there and get his apprentice of that force forsaken planet. He was about to argue, but Darick was able to reason with him.

"No, Qui, we must wait. If we rush in there, we will put Obi-Wan as well as inocent people at risk." Darick told his friend, "I know its hard, I would have done anything to save Bruck, but we are dealing with something that we don't understand, we need to be patient and allow the force to guide us."

Qui-Gon knew that his friends were right. He would have to wait, as hard as waiting would be.

24. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    Qui-Gon knew that his friends were right. He would have to wait, as hard as waiting would be.

Yes, almost as hard as waiting to see what happens next.

Loved that post JP! Especially the way it opened with Qui-Gon screaming at Mace, very good!!! :)

25. Jessica Kenobi

Jessica Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2000
    Love the story! I just read the first couple of pages, but could you give me the addresses for the prequels to this story? I'd love to read them too!
    Jess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.