main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When My World Crumbles (JA fanfic, sequel to SOTF and NMW)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by The Jedi Princess, Oct 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    So is there any new posts coming JP?

2. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    Obi-Wan's throat constricted as he began to speak, "I...I'm sorry Master."

Qui-Gon hugged his apprentice tighter, "No, Obi-Wan, there is nothing to be sorry for. I'm so proud of you."

The teenager basked in his master's pride, his eyes then turned serious, "General Raff?"

"General Raff has been captured and he will pay for his crimes," Kavin stepped into the room. "Thank you, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Thank you for giving us the courage to take back what is ours."

His arm around his apprentice, Qui-Gon said, "Come, Obi-Wan. Let's go home."

Nodding, Obi-Wan responded, "Home. That sounds good about now."

~~~~~
    Several weeks later Obi-Wan and his master stepped into the Senate Hall. Thanills would officially become members of the Republic and Anika and Markas would be part of the planet's leadership. They would also determine the punishment of General Raff.

Darick was present as well. Qui-Gon wondered if this would be to hard on his friend, but finally decided that it could bring closure. Bruck's murderer would be brought to justice.

The three Jedi were seated and listened to the Senate welcome Thanills into the republic.

But when the time came for the sentancing of General Raff, there seemed to be something amiss. Chancellor Valloram could be seen speaking in hushed tones to his aides.

Finally, he nodded and stood up to address those in attendance, "It seems as though our judment against General Raff is not needed."

The three Jedi looked at one anther confused. Then turned their attention back to the Chanellor.

"General Raff was found dead in his cell. It seems to be that he hung himself."

Gasps could be heard through the great hall. Obi-Wan felt as though his heart was beating a mile a minute. He chanced a look at Darick, who had the look of shock on his face.

It really was over. General Raff would not be punished. Instead of paying for his misdeeds, he chose the cowards way out.

Later that afternoon, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon saw Anika and Markas off.

Anika hugged Obi-Wan, "For a boy who stepped out of the shadows, we are indebted to you. Thank you for everything."

Markas shook the padawan's hand, "We owe you everything, you are always welcomed on Thanills."

Grinning, the teen responded, "I'm sure you will return Thanills to its original beauty."

Qui-Gon shook both of their hands, "We know you will be successful, may the force be with you."

~~~
    Qui-Gon stepped into the memorial gardens. Obi-Wan was crouched in front of the marker that honored Bruck Chun's life.

Obi-Wan touched the marker and spoke to his friend.

"It's over, Bruck. Thanills is free. You didn't die in vain." Obi-Wan paused to compose himself. "I...you were a good friend. I will never forget you."

With that, Obi-Wan placed a holo at the base of the marker. It was one taken of Bruck and Obi-Wan after a sparring session. The two had their arms flung around each other and were grinning.

"Good-Bye, my friend. May the force be with you."

Standing up, the apprentice noticed his Master standing at the entrance. Obi-Wan walked over to him and the two walked in comfortable silence.

Qui-Gon studied his student's profile. He was not a boy anymore and as much as Qui-Gon wanted to, he could not protect him from the horrors of the galaxy anymore.

That bothered the Jedi Master, but he knew that he would have to accept it. It also meant that he did not have to like it.

There was no telling what the future would bring, but they would face it together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    THE END!!!!!!!! Can you believe it???

3. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    Hope you all liked it!

4. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    The End?!? Umm.. could you write another sequel for us? This is a great series.

5. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    It's over!!!! Finally! heheeh! Great job JP! A little mush goes a long way.

6. Jenny_The_Jedi

Jenny_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2001
    is there going to be a story to continue this one let me know jenny: okblue25@msn.com

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    That was wonderful JP!!!

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan together was beautiful. I wish Master Darick to find peace at Raff's suicide... the coward!!!

Thank you for shring this with us and I'll add my call to another sequel!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.