main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When Obi-Wan and Vader meet in ANH

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Darth_Nubian, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Nubian

Darth_Nubian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    Now that ROTS has come and we see how responsible Obi-Wan is for the condition Vader is in, has anyone else noticed the long stare Obi-Wan gives Vader when he sees him on the Death Star? What do you think he's feeling at this moment? Do you think he'd seen holo-photos of what Vader looks like while on Tattooine or is this his first time seeing the half man half machine?

Now that I've seen ROTS I absolutely love this confrontation.

2. Lord_Coras

Lord_Coras Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    Part of your question is kinda discussed here.
    For what he's thinking it probably something like "I should have killed him when I had the chance."

3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    I don't think Obi-Wan had any idea what Vader looked like after he got his suit. I mean, only VIP's would ever even see the man, so I doubt there would be holo's floating around for the public to see, especially not on Tatooine. Obi-Wan had just imagined what Vader would look like, in my opinion, and looking like that, he wouldn't be hard to find.

4. thesuperstarwarsfan

thesuperstarwarsfan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 21, 2004
    Obi-Wan probably heard that Vader wore an black suit from travelers (Vader might only speak to VIP's but others can still see him)and used life support. I doubt that Obi-Wan had ever seen the completwe machine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.