main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends When one become two./ my first fanfic/ AU /pre TPM

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi-gonjinn, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-gonjinn

obi-gonjinn Jedi Master star 1

Jun 18, 2006
    Title/ When one become two

Aurthor/ Obi-gonjinn

Time frame/ 9 years before TPM

Charactors/ Obi, Qui and others

Genre/ AU,

Summary/. After obi-wan Kenobi is involved in a serious speeder crash Obi slips into a coma and when he wakes up everything seems fine untill Qui-gon learns his padawan is no longer what he seems,
    Qui-gon now has to fight to save the jedi but can he kill his own padawan?.

CHAPTER ONE AWAKE AND FINNALLY FREE

QUI-GON Jinn sat beside his padawan's Obi-wan Kenobi's bedside he had been been in a coma now for

almost two weeks, the temple healers had told Qui-gon that it was possible that Obi-wan might never

wake up but Qui-gon refused to belive that so he sat beside his Padawans bed and prayed to the Force

that his- littel- one -would wake, qui-gon could not bear to think of a galaxy or mission where

obi-wan was not beside him, Obi-wan was more than a Padawan to Qui-gon now, he was more like a son.
    Qui-gon was pulled out of his thoughts by a gasping sound shortly followed by a soft moan.

"Obi-wan..?" Qui-gon asked excitedly the tall jedi master waited for a reply and felt nothing but joy when he heard a reply escape his padawans lips,

"M M Master, where am I? What happened?"

Qui-gon layed a hand on his padawans head and sent calming waves through the force to help put a damper on his confusion.

"We are in the healers ward at the temple, you were hurt badly in a speeder crash and have been in a coma for nearly two weeks, do you remember the crash?" Qui-gon asked his padawan,
    a look of consintration passed Obi-wan's face as he tried to remember but Qui-gon could feel through the Force he couldn't.

"I'll go and get a healer, i'll be back in just a second." with that Qui-gon left the room, his padawan was awake! there would be more missions his padawan, his littel one , his son was awake and everything would be fine, but as he told Healer Norah the good news Qui-gon couldn't help but get the feeling that somthing was'nt right it was alomost as if somthing was differnt about Obi-wan it was his force signature it was differnt.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Three days later

"Glad i am that awake you are, thought i did that return to us you would not happy i am that wrong i was." Master Yoda told Obi-wan, as they sat in Qui-gon's and Obi-wan's quaters oni-wan had returned after being kept in the healers ward for observations.
    "Thankyou master Yoda but I...." Obi-wan stopped he did'nt know how to tell Yoda that he felt differnt it was as if part of him was gone or was there somthing new he couldn't tell.

"Padawan Kenobi somthing there is that you wish to tell me?" Yoda asked looking at Obi-wan with his peircing green eyes.

"No Master, nothing i'm glad to be awake and glad to be back." Obi-wan lied and he could tell that Yoda didn't belive him, How dare he not belive him! How dare he even look at him his eyes where not worthy those green eyes how he would like to see the life seep from them!.. Obi-wan felt shocked where had that come from had he turned to the darkside whilst in his coma no that couldn't be he was still Obi-wan yes or was he? stop it obi-wan your working yourself up he scolded.

"HMMMM how feel you?" Yoda asked.

"Fine i'm fine" Obi-wan lied yet again, whatever he was feeling it was most likely a product of being in a coma for so long.

"before the council you must stand see the council will if ready you are to resume you lessons." Yoda stated.
    "yes master i'll do that."
    with that the small jedi master left.

A few hours later Obi-wan stood outside the council chambers with Qui-gon waiting to be called in why was it taking so long? they where talking about him obi-wan knew it they were saying terrible things that he shouldn't be a Jedi that he had turned to the dark side, the council think they are so above him but they aren't if he wanted to he could kill them all, none of them are stronger than he is and he knew it none of the Jedi are

2. NoemiTenshi

NoemiTenshi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2005
    Oooh. Evil Obi-Wan... that's the way I love him XD
    The idea is pretty good... but you could have made this a little longer...
    maybe a sequel or sth?
    Read you
    Noemi

3. obi-gonjinn

obi-gonjinn Jedi Master star 1

Jun 18, 2006
    i'm sorry that this story is'nt long:(
    this is because i live with my parents and all i get is "its you brothers turn"[face_shame_on_you]
    "get off now!"[face_frustrated]
    so i promiss that the next fanfic i write will be a longer version of this one!!!![face_peace]
    again sorry it's so short but the next version will not be

4. commander_of_501st

commander_of_501st Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.