main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When Padme falls out of the gunship

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Iceman_X, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iceman_X

Iceman_X Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
    I was watching AOTC today and when PAdme falls out of the ship.... when it goes back to her the clone was like "You alright?" and he doesnt help her up ? Does that bother anyone lol .... Another thing I dont get is when Jar Jar votes to give the senator Emergency powers who was he under the influence of ??? Was it a mind trick ?

2. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    When Jar Jar votes the powers, he his thinking he should, be4cause if Padme were there apparently she would have voted for it. Jar Jar was thinking he was responsible for doing whatever Padme would do.

Why would the Clone Trooper help her up? He doesnt even know who padme is!

3. Deeysew

Deeysew Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    He knows who she is. And he doesn't help her up because there's a battle going on and putting your weapon down wouldn't be wise.

Real reason: He's in a micro-chip

4. Iceman_X

Mar 11, 2005
    hahaha good point ... and when Padme jumps out of the ship to go into the hanger she magically has the droid blaster again but yet when she was running behind the clone trooper she didnt have it

5. Luke_Landwalker

Luke_Landwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    Thanks for ruining for me every time I watch Aotc.
    JK, I figured the clone didn't have maners programed.
    The gun thing all have to watch it agian to see if it bothers me.

6. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    Yea...hey by the way, how would the Clone Trooper know who Padme is? He's just come from a battle life on Kamino...then to Geonosis. He doesnt know who she is

7. Deeysew

Deeysew Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    The went out for dinner once. Or maybe he knows who owns him?

About the Blaster: She must have found one on the floor. Those Rockosians leave stuff lying around all the time.

8. Matt-trooper

Matt-trooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2005
    Ah damn, that blaster thing is going to drive me insane unless I don't get a good explanation.
    Umm, maybe it fell out of the ship with her but it landed away from her and then she found it.[face_thinking][face_thinking]

9. Darthgenius77

Darthgenius77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2005
    There was probably another blaster in the transport they caught to go the hangar. As for not helping up Padme, you see the clone trooper is dating Ayalua Secura, and he didn't want to be accused of cheating.

10. grievious

grievious Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    If the clone didn't knew who she was, then why is he helping her, Padme could also be an enemy.

If he was also in the gunship he would have known who she was...

11. STUBRIS

STUBRIS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    Never mind the droid blaster, how did Padme know where Ani, Obi & Dooku were? "We have to get to that hangar..hurry!"

12. Iceman_X

Mar 11, 2005
    Dark and twisted by the dark side this had become .... find out the answers we must

13. Plo_Koen

Plo_Koen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Talk about a misleading topic title... ;)

14. grievious

Mar 27, 2005
    I ALREADY GAVE YOU THE ANSWER!

15. Iceman_X

Mar 11, 2005
    the dark side i snese in your grevious ... The trooper was in the gunship with her he fellout too ... but i was like thats odd when he didnt help her up but he took orders from her... and then the droid blaster just magically showed up

16. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    How did they get a gunship if they were in the middle of a desert? :eek:

The mystery deepens...

17. Iceman_X

Mar 11, 2005
    hahaha they ran all the way back

18. King_Jinn

King_Jinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    Of all the things to nitpick....

19. grievious

Mar 27, 2005
    maybe the blaster feld with her and landed just a few meters further? think about it!

20. Lapti_Nek

Lapti_Nek Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    1. In the battle of Geonosis, we have no reason to believe a Clone Trooper has ever even SEEN a human woman. She may well have been his first. And I doubt manners was part of their training program back in the cloning facility.

2. The gun? "Give me a gun!" "Here you go." Then they land.

3. Jar-Jar's voting that way was part of why we were shown how naive and simple-minded Jar-Jar is back in TPM. He is a good person, and wants to do the right thing, but he's simple and easily manipulated into doing things that he thinks Padme would approve of. He's got all this responsibility, but he's still silly, trusting Jar-Jar.

Jar-Jar's vote is why Sidious told Tyrannus to hire a mercenary to make attempts on Padme's life. He wanted to get Padme (whom he knew opposed the formation of the army) out of the way. You can't start a war when the opposition won't let you have an army. You can't take over the galaxy if you can't start a war and make the Jedi look bad. So he gets Padme out of the way (because someone's trying to kill her, and "she won't refuse an executive order" to go back to Naboo) and then poor, stupid, trusting Jar-Jar is there to manipulate into voting for an army, and a war, and giving Palpatine "emergency powers" which makes him a supreme commander in a time of war.

It's all there.

21. GreyBlue

GreyBlue Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Seriously, is this thread not about Padme "falling out" of that black sexy-suit by the fireplace? What a gyp!

Strilo edit: Let's try to keep things appropriate ok?

22. NeoBaggins

NeoBaggins Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003

"Why would the Clone Trooper help her up? He doesnt even know who padme is!"

Yeah, helping a stranger is crazy. Helping a stranger during a time of war whom you know is on your side is ludicrous.

Wait, he doesnt address her by name or title?

23. Darth_Sammy52

Darth_Sammy52 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    Never mind the droid blaster, how did Padme know where Ani, Obi & Dooku were? "We have to get to that hangar..hurry!"

She put two and two together and figured Dooku would be trying to escape from Geonosis. And where would his ship be docked? In a hangar.

24. jengafett

jengafett Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Moving someone who could be injured is dangerous. He checked if she was okay then she got up herself.

EDIT: The clone that helped her was the clone that fell out of the gunship with Padme.

25. grievious

Mar 27, 2005
    Jengafett is wright about the clone, he's is from the same gunship, but why would he help her up, he wields an enormous laser rifle, and Padme was able to stand up herself.
    ( If I was that clone, I would help her up ofcourse, take off my helmet and introduce myself =P~ )

And the question about the laser blaster, I think the blaster just fell with Padme, so it was just a few meters away...

EDIT: The darned smiley didn't work...gr

EDIT2: I HATE that SMILEY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.