When realities collide

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediMistressAdi, Apr 24, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMistressAdi Jedi Master

star 1
    I know I have another fic going but I was thinking about what would happen if someone from our world fell into SW?

Obi-Wan walked through the Temple's outside sparring area. Gazing out over the skyline of Coruscant in the open air helped relieve some of the claustrophobia he felt in the classroom. Even he, a 16 year old padawan still felt the 'classroom jitters'. Some things will never change... he thought.
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"
    A loud scream came from no where, and as Obi-Wan looked up from the direction from where it came, he was blinded by extreme pain as whatever, or whoever it was landed on him. Using the force, he dispelled most of the dizzying pain. Swaying groggily to his feet he got a look at what had just beaned him. It was a girl...a very strangely dresed girl. Her pants were tight and a dark bluey color. The material was unlike any he had ever seen. He could just make out a label on them. 'Arizona Jean company?' he thought. 'What the *freakies* is that?'. He stooped down to help her up, she still writhing in agony as she held her head and closed her eyes tightly. He tried to help ease her pain using the force but was shocked to find that she was a total void. He couldn't sense anything from her. It was as if the force was channeled around her. She started to get to her feet as Obi-Wan grabbed her arm to help steady her. Looking behind her a ways he noticed a large, locked trunk which seemed to have come along with her. She groaned and opened her eyes, getting her first look at him.
    Her reaction was not what Obi-Wan expected. Her face went dead pale, her mouth dropped open and her attempt to speak was only a sqeak of utter shock. She stumbled back a few steps before promptly fainting.
    Obi-Wan dove foreward and caught her just before she hit the floor. He picked her up and turned to the temple. He was going to have to ask the Council about this. They would probably end up asking her. He looked over her as she lay unconscious in his arms. Her shirt has something written on it in basic, just as confusing as the label on her pants. "Star Wars? Episode I?" He shook his head and began to walk.

[This message has been edited by JediMistressAdi (edited 05-29-2000).]
  2. padawan feline Force Ghost

star 3
    hehe that was funny how you had her land on top of him! This is great, and a wonderful idea for a story! Keep writing mmmmk?
  3. JediMistressAdi Jedi Master

star 1
    Ok!

Her eye lids fluttered as she lay in the Temple's infirmary. Obi-Wan was still there, looking over the master healer's shoulder.
    "Nothing serious, a light concussion. You say she fell out of the sky and landed on you?" he asked with a note of disbelief in his voice. Obi-Wan grew red at the implication the healer made. "Yes sir. And that trunk of hers came to. They still haven't been able to open it."
    Jussuf *the healer* nodded. "Well she'll be awake in a moment or two. You can take her before the Council."
    "What??" Kenobi asked a little loudly.
    "You heard what I said. The Council has asked that you bring her before them."
    Obi-Wan shuddered. The last time he was before the Council it wasn't under the best of circumstances.
    "Now young Kenobi, explain you will how it be that die orange in Master Bilba's shampoo there was..."
    Yoda's riddle worded voice rang in Obi-Wan's ears. More so than the smack on the head he had recieved from Master Depa. "I..Master Yoda! I..it was..."
    "hmmmmm? It was what young padawan?"
    Obi-Wan looked chargrined at the floor, feeling the female master's gaze bore right through him. Wasn't ager forbidden to jedi masters? Then why did she look so pi**ed off?
    'Well' he thought. 'Having orange hair doesn't help her mood.'.
    In a tiny whisper he replied. "It was a dare."
    OWWW! Another heavy smack landed on the side of his head. "Master Bilba! Please! The other Padawans threatened to hang all my underwear up on the flag pole if I didn't!"
    Like he said, it wasn't exactly a pleasent experience.
  4. padawan feline Force Ghost

star 3
    I can imagine! hehe that's so funny!!!!!! Keep writing PWEEEEAAAASE?
  5. JediMistressAdi Jedi Master

star 1
    She groaned and sat up. Obi-Wan didn't need the force to tell it still hurt like heck. She turns her head to the side of her bed and looked at him, her face going pale once again. She scrambled back and nearly fell off the bed. Obi-Wan lay a hand on her arm to steady her.
    "Its alright. Your safe here, there's nothing to fear. My name is..."
    "Obi-Wan Kenobi. I know who you are." She cut him off abruptly. Now it was obi_wan's turn to look surprised. How did she know his name?
    "Uh...Yes...uh..How did you.." Again he was cut off before he could finish his question. Her hand was up, signaling him to stop speaking. "Don't ask me how I know this for you would not believe me. I can't even believe it myself."
    Obi-Wan only nodded and helped her stand.
    "The Jedi Council has asked me to bring you before them." Obi-Wan saw her roll her eyes at the mention of the Council. He smiled a bit. Whoever she was and however much she knew, she obviously knew the right stuff about how boringly stagnant the Council seemed. "Oh great...Now I get to be interrogated by the walking toad."
    Obi-Wan laughed. "I assume you refer to Master Yoda."
    "Yeah...Do we have to go now?"
    Obi-Wan nodded.
    "Questions many we have. But to begin where we must first decide." The 'toad's' voice rang through the Council chamber. "Indeed Master. We should first ask her where she came from. And how she got here. Then other questions may come." Mster Windu's low voice said, followedby murmurs of agreement.
    The doors slid open and Obi-Wan walked in with the young girl beside him. Obi-Wan visably flinched at the stare of the still orange headed Master Bilba. He wished fervently that Qui-Gon hadn't been sent alone on his last mission.
    The Council looked over the girl, with strange curiosity. She was about Obi-Wan's age, slender build, short, tied back hair. But they were mystified by the lack of the Force within her. Master Yoda's voice broke the awkward silence.
    "Greetings to you we give young one. Ask your name may we?"
    "My name's Adel."
    "Hmmm. Master Yoda called am I..."
    Before he could go any further Adel quietly cut him off. "I know...and your name..." She said, pointing to the jedi beside him. "Is Ki-Adi-Mundi, and you, Master Gallia, Master Yaddle, Master Kloth Ploon, Master Bilba..." And she continued on until she had listed all of them, while they watched with visable surprise on their faces.
    Again it was Yoda who spoke up. "How know this did you?"
    She shook her head. "You wouldn't believe me. I can barely believe it myself. I'm stuck smack in the middle of the Star Wars Saga."
    Obi-Wan shot her a quizical look, as did the rest of the Council. 'StarWars...the words on her shirt...'
    "You see...I..To me...you all aren't real...Where I come from...none of you, none of this galaxy is real."
    "Explain to us this thing Adel." Yoda spoke.
    "I don't know how to explain it. All I know is that where I'm from, your whole lives, this whole galaxy is a story, a saga who's course has been set in stone for the next 50 years."
    The Council members thought over this. For a long time. Finally it was Master Windu who spoke. "So, what your saying is, that you are from another dimension? Another galaxy?"
    She nodded. "Thats all I can assume. I know I'm from another galaxy, but its logical to also assume I'm from another dimension. For how else could the happenings of one galaxy be a story to the other?"
    The Council members nodded. "Are you willing to tell us what will happen in our future to make it a Saga?" asked Master Gallia's soft voice.
    Adel shook her head and replied almost vehimetly. "That I cannot do. Not ever. Your situation and timeline is such that the slightest upset will throw everything off balance...But I can tell you some things. Not many...but some."
    "And those would be what?"
    She looked around the Council, and then at Obi-Wan, as if studying their faces.
    "That within your lifetimes, the Jedi Order is going to go through really tough *bleep*"
    Several eyebrows were raised and although they didn't know the meaning of what she said, context made it clear she was us
  6. padawan feline Force Ghost

star 3
    Looking good, can't wait to read more! It's hilariosu!
  7. Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus

star 5
  8. JediMistressAdi Jedi Master

star 1
    Adel walked down the hall with Obi-Wan alongside her, levitating her trunk behind them both. 'Da** he's cute..oh Shavit! I can't go after him...arghhh...kriffing timeline' As much as she wanted to spill the whole future to everyone she knew she couldn't because then that future wouldn't exsist.
    They stopped at the entrance to a geust quarter and Obi-Wan opened the door for her. She walked in and looked around. After a while she nodded and said "This is a really nice place. I should throw a party."
    Obi-Wan looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "A party? What kind of party?"
    Adel nearly collapsed. "What kind of party?! You have got to be kidding me?"
    Obi-Wan just shrugged as Adel opened a drawer in her trunk and pulled out several strange objects.
    "This..." She said, holding up a flatish grey booklet,"Is part of my cd collection."
    Noticing his confused look she spoke up again. "Compact disc...its used to store computer info and music. But most people think of cd's as music."
    She picked up another object, this one a glass like sphere surroundded by a box of reflecting material. "Strobe light..."
    She kept on naming objects, not bothering to explain their use or purpose.
    "Black light, stereo, portable speakers, shot glasses, a bag of lemons, salt and...6- gallon jugs of tequilla!"
    Obi-Wan looked at the jugs and wrinkled his nose in disgust as he noticed 3 fat, bloated worms in the bottom of each jug. She laughed when she saw his look. "Oh don't worry, your not supposed to eat those unless you really want to get sick."
    He just shook his head and turned to leave.
    "Hey Obi? Can you ask all the other teenage Padawans if they want to come toa party in a couple nights?"
    Obi-Wan thought a minute. It sounded like it would be fun. "Sure"
  9. JediMistressAdi Jedi Master

star 1
    Okay, now after this segement, I'm making this a pass around story for most of the party scene.

"Sounds interesting Obi." Helas said through a mouthful of food. "I think you should go. I am. You coming to aren't you Lomen?"
    The third padawan looked up from his data pad. "Uh...oh yeah. Yeah I'll go. It sounds like fun."
    Obi-Wan shook his head. She seemed a bit wild for his taste. And besides, he felt sorry for her when she finds out how much trouble she'll be in for having te..tequli, whatever that alcohol she had.
    "I dunno guys. She's...it just seems wierd."
    Helas laughed and nearly choked on his food. After being pounded on the back he laughs again. "Of course it seems wierd! I mean our whole lives is just a story to her. I mean she knows what we're gonna be like when we're old."
    Lomen agreed. "Yeah, and besides that, she's really hot!"
    The other two just stared at him, their mouths hanging open. "Uh..Lomen, did you just say she's hot?" Obi-Wan asked. The boy turned a bright shade of red and nodded. Then at the same instant the other two burst out laughing and nearly rolled off the bench to the floor, oblivious to the other students and teachers staring. After they collected themselves they patted him on the back. "Don't worry 'bout it Lomen. See you there in a few hours ok?"
    "Sure Kenobi."
    When Obi-Wan got to the party he thought he would fall over backwards. The lights were out and replaced by a really fast strobe light. It made every movement seem really slow and stiff because it blinked so rapidly. Not only that but the 'black' light was on, which made the soft beige on his tunic glow neon-ny. Almost all the other padawans over 15 were there. Lomen and Helas had beaten him there and they were with Adel. It looked like she was trying to teach them a really strange dance. As if just hearing, he noticed the music. The voices were almost inhuman, loud and fast. He could make out most of the words and from listening to Adel swear, he could tell that this wasn't a very master friendly song.
    Adel saw him, and mtoioned for him to join her and the others. "Hey Obi-Wan...like the party?"
    Obi-Wan stammered a little. "Uh...I geuss...what kind of music is this?"
    Adel laughed and smiled. "Its called 'Break Stuff' by the group Limp Bizkit.
    Obi-Wan was like 'ohhh' and tried to make it look as if he understood. But in truth he was just making himself look like a dumb *censored*-*censored* *censored*.

The music started blaring even louder and Obi-Wan wondered how the Masters could still be sleeping. Adel danced over to her trunk and pulled out the jugs. "Hey all! Get your shot glasses! Tequilla's in the house!!!!"
    The padawans let up a cheer and dove for the small glasses. Adel started pouring and padawans started drinkin. Soon all but 2 of the jugs were empty.
    Obi-Wan watched Helas pick out the bloated worms from an empty jug and made a face. "What are you going to do with that?"
    "I'm gonna eat um shhupid..." He replied, his voice slurred from the numerous shots he drank. Obi-Wan shook his head.

Okay! everyone else's turn now. just the party scene though.

[This message has been edited by JediMistressAdi (edited 04-29-2000).]
  10. JediMistressAdi Jedi Master

star 1
    shamelessly upping my own post count

[This message has been edited by JediMistressAdi (edited 04-29-2000).]
  11. Shadowen Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I like the idea. The Limp Bizkit music was a nice touch. I like Break Stuff.
  12. JediMistressAdi Jedi Master

star 1
    thank you...
    come on people! someone must have an idea for this...
  13. Jedi Tamara Jedi Knight

star 1
    cool.gif JediMistressAdi, great idea! [takes a deep breath] Ok, here goes . . .

Obi-Wan decided to keep jostling his way around the room. He had a feeling he wouldn't want to be around Helas in a couple minutes.

Adel materialized next to him. "Hey, Benny," she shouted in his ear. "Wanna dance?" He smelled the alcohol on her breath and wondered who she had mistaken him for, but didn't have much time for contemplation as she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the middle of the dance floor. "PUMP THAT MUSIC UP!!" she screamed, and the noise level rose even higher.

Then she started dancing with him, and Obi-Wan felt himself freeze in shocked disbelief.

"C'mon, Obi-Wan," Adel said. She smiled coyly up at him, eyes glittering like corusca gems. He couldn't tear his eyes from her face. "Loosen up! Plenty of time to rot in the desert later. Dance!"

Obi-Wan swallowed hard.

Well, what do you think? I have a couple more ideas, but it would change the plot of the story and I don't want to steal your thunder.
  14. Jedi Tamara Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh, no. I think I killed the fan fic. eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif
  15. JediMistressAdi Jedi Master

star 1
    No, I like! I like! I'll post in a few hours...I been away so I haven't been able to keep this ontop of the list.
  16. JediMistressAdi Jedi Master

star 1
    oh to heck with it...I'll post now.

Obi-Wan started to dance. In truth it was a pitiful attempt at mimicking her moves. His face flushed as she laughed.
    "I'm gonna teach you how teens dance in my world!" She shouted over the din. She launched herself into a dance around him. His jaw went slack. He had only seen moves like that when he tuned into Loreik's private Holonet channel which featured dirty dancing twi'leks. She took his arms and moved him behind her leading him in a dance to the music. He flushed red again as he realized the position he was in and what *cough* effect it had on him. At the same time it was strangely exciting. Adel suddenly stopped. "Whats wrong?" he shouted over the noise.
    "Tell me Helas isn't eating the worms!" came her reply. Obi-Wan looked at her weird. "He is. Why?"
    She smacked her forehead. "Your not supposed top eat the worm! 2/3's of the origional alcohol in the jug got absorbed by them. They're filled with pure alcohol! He'll be throwing up his guts until next week!"

Uh...Oh...
  17. JediMistressAdi Jedi Master

star 1
    shamelessly upping my own post count
  18. Jedi Tamara Jedi Knight

star 1
    [Tamara enters, looks around, does a little dance of manic joy, almost (but not quite) mimicing Adel -- she has no music] I didn't kill the thread! I didn't kill the thread! [Suddenly stopping] Hey, what's everybody looking at?

JMA, I like your new addition. Is this still round-robin or are you staging a take-over?
  19. JediMistressAdi Jedi Master

star 1
    I'm gonna make this a permanent round robin.
  20. Jedi_Master_Insei Jedi Master

star 2
    Hehe! This is el-coolo (Making up pathetic fake Spanish phrases as he only other language he knows is a little French). I wish I could get another person in. The computer geek dude complete with his laptop and all his Star Wars games.
    "No! No, Kenobi! You're not a Dark Jedi just cause you killed that person! No! Don't! AAAAH! YOU CUT MY LAPTOP IN TWO! DANGIT! JEDI KNIGHT II WAS IN THERE! AND I WAS ABOUT TO FIGHT JEREC!"
  21. Jedi Tamara Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jedi_Master_Insei, there's nothing "uncool" about French. Unless you get to take your AP French exam at 6:30 in the morning and not get to leave school until 3 PM b/c you got to take AP English immediately afterward. eek.gif Then, and only then, is French uncool.
  22. Jedi_Master_Insei Jedi Master

star 2
    Um, I never said it was "uncool," I just said that that was the only language I knew and that since it didn't have any references to tequila, I had to make up some Spanish phrase. That's all! I like French, actually, except for those crazy teachers that I always seem to get...
  23. Jedi Tamara Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ah, yes, those fabulous psychotic French teachers. rolleyes.gif My favorite is the one who offered to teach us Wicca dances. She couldn't remember her original hair color (it was then several shades of faux red), and I came out of that class every day with a migraine caused by her taste in clothing.

Sorry if it sounded like I jumped on your case about that. I'd just come out of a week of AP and IB (like AP's, but international and usually harder) testing, and I was a leetle crazy. Oh, yeah, and I had the SATs during that week, too. In the words of a good friend of mine, "It was a very yucky time." (LOL)
  24. JediMistressAdi Jedi Master

star 1
    No story continuations yet? I'm a patient one. I can wait a bit longer.
  25. JediMistressAdi Jedi Master

star 1
    *siffles in the corner cause no one likes her story anymore*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.