When should our first meeting be?

Discussion in 'Wichita, KS' started by kyouteki, Jun 6, 2005.

?

When should our first meeting be?

Poll closed Jun 26, 2005.
Saturday, June 11 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sunday, June 12 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Saturday, June 18 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sunday, June 19 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Saturday, June 25 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sunday, June 26 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyouteki Jedi Padawan

2. kyouteki Jedi Padawan

I know that my first suggestion of the meeting being this Saturday wasn't well received, since several people wouldn't be able to attend. So, here's a poll. Vote when you would like the first meeting to be, and post what days you could/couldn't attend. This will also measure interest.
  3. Killik_Twilight Force Ghost

star 4
    All the Saturdays are probably good, but I'll see, because I often end up doing stuff one day that I didn't know I'd be doing the day before.

KT
  4. Darth_Ziantor Jedi Master

star 3
    Hate to say it, but none of those dates will work for me. I'm going to be in Baltimore the first two weekends, then at camp the last weekend. But go for it anyways, and I'll try to make the next one.
  5. Dr-No Jedi Knight

I'll prolly be in Wichita for the day this sunday (24th july) and will be going around to the malls, not shure If I can stray from the group so if 2 of you guys want to meet at either one of the malls or something PM or tell me on here.
  6. Killik_Twilight Force Ghost

star 4
    Hmm . . . I'd only be available from about 1:30 to 4:30 on the 24th . . .

KT
  7. Dr-No Jedi Knight

ahh shoot sorry there was a mixup it's the first sunday in august. I think it's the seventh. I'm going with like 3 other star wars fans... they aren't on this site but do they count for the meeting?
  8. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Technically they should be. If you write up a little info I can post it on the tfn main page and try to drum up a little attention for the FanForce. PM me what you'd like on there. Date, time and location are important info.
  9. Dr-No Jedi Knight

what times work best for you guys???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.