main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When Star Wars comes to Earth (Round Robin)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Angel_Jedi_Master, Sep 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_Jedi_Master

Angel_Jedi_Master Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 18, 2002
    Post your bio before you start

Name: Cara
    Contry: USA
    Looks: Brown hair, chin lenth Brown eyes, glasses

Personality: All I think about is Star Wars, concidered creepy at school (Don't ask) Wears big T shirts. Likes Linkin Park.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up. It was Friday, thank God. Nothing but Fan Fiction ALL weekend. I hesitaded about getting up, 'til my mom walked in and said "Get up Cara! You have school today!" As if I didn't know. Anyway, I got dressed and ate a pop-tart. I grabbed my backpack and ran to the bus.
    AT SCHOOL

I walked to my next class. Social Studies. We were doing aincient civilization and next year (seventh grade) we would go to American history. Yuck. I walked in the door and went to my seat. My teacher Mr. Williams was weird. He was raised Prodistant or something, and is now a Bhuiddist. Not that I think it's wrong, just off. I copied my notes and stuff and thought about the rumours about Mr. W. being a vampire. How stupid! Then the bell rang. As I passed through the halls I could have sworn that I just saw young Anakin Skywalker.

I don't know were to go with this! Help me!!! ?[face_plain] :_|

2. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
  3. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
  4. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    I forgot to mention, this takes place during TPM. DEATH TO JAR-JAR BINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    I don't know where to go with this!!! helP!! ?[face_plain] :(

Here's more, I guess:

"Cara, get a life! Anakin Skywalker DOES.NOT.EXIST." my friend, Jenifer said. Well she didn't like Star Wars. All she cared about was boys and clothes and stuff. So I wasn't exactly sure why I'm friends with her. I tried to eat but I felt sick. I just needed rest. I'm getting sick. That's all. I might of just saw someone who looked like him. Exactly like him. And who dressed like him too. I was confused.

6. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
  7. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    up! please read please!

8. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
  9. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    hm, this could be fun...can i create my own personality to go with the story? :)

10. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    ok. welcome jags_gurl. I thought of this thinking What in the world would I do if I met Jar-Jar Binks. And then my dark side cut in and said probably kill him. So I dicided to turn it into a round robin.

Have fun!

:)

Any idea where to go with this y'all?

11. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    cool and yes DEATH TO JAR JAR BINKS. read seconf line of my sig

12. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    Welcome yodaminch! Have fun! How old are you people?¿?

13. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    i'm old, lol. I'm in high school...

14. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    As my brother. He is a freshman and hangs out with sienoirs who all think I'm crazy!

15. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    My Bio~
    Name: (hmm...i don't like my RL name, so i'm gonna change it to...Frederick! ;)lol, inside joke. anyways...) Megan
    Age: (i'm changing my age to fit with the story, btw) 15
    Looks: Tall and thin with short blonde hair and green eyes
    Personality: luvs SW and alternative music....and athletics especially basketball [face_love] :D

um... one quickie and then i'm off to write~ so, is this gona be like where the characters like Obi suddenly appeared on Earth sorta thing?

16. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    Jags_gurl: Probably. I'm not to sure where to go with this. Mabye they are all on a mission, mabye they come by accident.

17. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
  18. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    I frowned, pushing my way through the crowd at my school. I stretched up on my tiptoes to peer over the crowd. ?Hey,? I whispered, ?Is that the new kid??

?Where?? asked my friend Erika. She stretched up to look in the direction I was looking in. ?I can?t see him. Is he hot??

I shoved her to the side, rolling my eyes. ?I don?t know. I can?t see him.?

Erika jumped up and down, trying to catch a glimpse of him. I had the advantage being 5?9- she was only 5?4- so she was struggling to see the ?new kid?. ?Where??

I sighed, exasperated. ?Over there,? I gestured with my Algebra 2 book. ?By the drinking fountain.?

?Oh, him? He?s kinda cute. But he dresses weird.? Commented Erika.

I nodded, thinking to myself, He looks like Ewan McGregor! And he dresses like he?s from Star Wars? a little weird.

?Let?s go talk to him!? Erika said, yanking on my arm and dragging me towards the new kid.

?Wait-? I said, trying to be my usual shy self and avoid contact with anybody I didn?t know.

My outgoing, cheery friend dragged me to the Ewan look-a-like. ?Hi!?

He looked at us, a confused expression on his face. ?Hey,?

?Are you lost?? inquired Erika.

?Are you the new kid?? I asked.

?What class do you have next- I can show you where it is,? offered Erika.

He seemed a little startled. ?I think we?re scaring him,? I stage-whispered to Erika, so he could hear it. I winked at him. ?Am I right??

?Just a little,? he admitted.

?So, what?s your name?? Erika asked.

?I?m-?

?I?m Erika, and this shy blonde next to me is Megan. She thinks you?re hot.? Erika cut him off.

?What?!? I practically shouted.

She flashed me an apologetic smile over her shoulder.

?My name is Obi-Wan Kenobi.? He said a little nervously.

?Obi-Wan? You don?t look Japanese.? Commented Erika.

?Erika!!? I hissed, embarrassed. ?Please, excuse my friend. She?s an idiot sometimes-?

?Hey!? she cut in.

?Well, it?s true.?

She made a face at me.

I continued, ?So, is it Obi-Wan as in like, Star Wars??

?Huh?? Obi asked, confused.

?Well,? she decided after look at him. ?We?ll need to give you a different name. You?ll get made fun of otherwise.?

?A different name?? Obi repeated, confused.

?Mmm-hmm.? Said Erika, eyeing him thoughtfully.

?But I like my name,? he objected.

?But you?ll get made fun of, trust me. The Seniors picked on Freddy Harris last year, because his name was Frederick.?

?Oh,? Obi said.

?Hmm, what does he look like to you, Meg? A Joe??

I shook my head. ?Why can?t we just leave him with the name he?s got??

?Marty??

?Erika?? I warned.

?Leonardo?? she questioned.

?Erika!?

?How about Ben? You look like a Ben to me.?

?Erikaaa!?

?So, Ben it is then.? Erika continued, completely ignoring me. ?What class do you have next? We have Algebra 2- why don?t you come along and we?ll show you the ropes??

?Um, I-?

?And lose the robes. That?s a fashion no-no here, pal.? She told him, dragging both of us off to class. ?And hurry up. I don?t want to get tardies because of you.?

?But I need to find my Master-?

?I?m sure you do. After our Algebra, though.? Erika said with a grin.

My mind was racing as ?Ben? and I were tugged to class. He said his name was Obi-Wan! He wears Jedi robes! I wonder if he?s just unnaturally weird- or-? Wait. No. Can?t happen- Star Wars was dreamed up by His Wonderful Esteemed Greatness George Lucas. Or was it?

19. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    This sounds fun.<G> I'm actually too old to post w/ my RL age, but acting like I'm in High school would be very fun.
    Are they in High School??

Jauhzmynn

20. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    This sounds really cool, Cara! Mind if I join?

21. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    Hi Rhiannon! Hi Jauhzmynn! Sure you can join. Have fun!
    I saw him again. "Um.. hi." I said. Aren't you a bit young to be in grade six? How old are you?" "I'm almost 10." said the kid. "My name is Anakin. Is this a Jedi temple?"
    "What? You mean Anakin as in Anakin Skywalker?" Anakin nodded. "It isn't a Jedi Temple we're in, it's a school. What is your next class?" He shrugged. "Maths, it says here. With Miss Cooseemano." (It is really Cusimano) "Cool! You're in my class. You can sit next to me Anakin." I was being friendly. We walked to the classroom and sat in two empty seats. Anakin was having troble with his decimals workpage so I helped him. I wondered if I should tell anyone on the boards.
    ***********************************************************************************
    I am thinking of mabye all the people lead a character to one place and all the people come together.

22. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
  23. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Name: I think I will stick with Rhiannon
    Contry: USA
    Looks: Long blond hair, blue eyes, freckles, athletic build, single peircing in lobes and cartrilige peircing in left ear
    Personality: Hyper and kinda wacky, but also quiet and likes to be alone sometimes. Loves Star Wars and friends and family thinks it kinda wierd, except for my little brother who also likes it and likes to make jokes with me. Likes to listen to music ::Friend snickers. "*That* is the understatement of the century!":: OK so it is more like my CD is attatched to my hand.
    ~*~
    I had just finished lunch and was walking through the cafetieria, I was just putting my earphones on.
    "Anna you are *such* a loner!"
    I turned around. "Am I now, Anna?" I asked a freshman friend.
    "Yes, you are always wearing those earphones and walking alone."
    "Well maybe I like being alone."
    "Well what about friends?"
    "I don't have any in this lunch period."
    "What am I then?!" She pretended to look offened.
    I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "A freshman who likes to annoy me as much as I like to annoy her." I grinned and started off. "See ya Anna."
    "See ya *Rhiannon*."
    I walked down the hall to the library listening to Celine Dion. Then I saw a girl about 14 with long currly brown hair in strange clothes. 'Weird, she looks like Natalie Portman when she was in Mos Espa.'
    I walked over to her.
    "Hi I'm Rhiannon, do you need help?"
    She turned and looked at me. "Umm...Yes, what period is this?"
    "4th."
    "Oh so I have lunch...but I am not hungary."
    "Ok well you can come with me to library."
    "Alright."
    "By the way, what is you name?"
    "Padmé."
    My jaw hit the floor. "As in Padmé Naberrie Amidala?"
    "Yes."
    I ran a hand across my eyes. "How exactly did you get here?"
    "I don't know," she told me honestly.
    "OK, well we had better get you in some different clothes. Come on I have an extra set in my swim team locker."
    So I lead her to the locker room. "Here." I handed her a pair of blue jeans, a t-shirt that I had tiedyed in Chem last year, and a pair of black flip flops.
    She went into one of the bathroom stalls them came out a few minutes later. I took her clothes and stuck them in my locker.
    "Now what shall we do with you hair." I tapped my chin.
    "Why do we have to do something about it?" she put a hand over it defesively.
    "Oh I am just going to put it in a braid. That is not exactly a style you see everyday."
    So I set about her hair.
    20 mins later we exited the locker room. "What do you have next?"
    "Let's see, Graphic Design."
    "Cool, you're with me."
    We headed off to Graphic Design.
    ~*~
    This is going to be *very* interesting. :D

24. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC: Ok I have NO clue if this is a high school or not. So I'm posting as if it were a Hishschool.

Name: Jasmine Thomas Goes by the nick name J.T
    Height: 5' tall.
    Looks: 5 feet tall, shoulder length red/gold hair w/ gold, usually tucked under a ball cap w/a long finger width Blue,green and purple braid, (each section is one color) Rides skateboards. Was home schooled, but b/c of parents' jobs' is going to highschool for a couple of years.
    Likes: Skateboards, Christian musics(Pops, comtemporay rock, alternative.etc.) basketball.Track, most sci-fi and Star Wars.

Jauhzmynn jumped out of bed. She was going to be late. Searched frantically for something to wear, nothing.
    She raided her brother's cloest,grabbed the closet thing her hand touched, threw it on, and bolted out the door skateboard in hand, pack on her back. She shot down the street, grabbed the bu8mper of a car, ducked low so the driver couldn't see her. At the cross walk in front of the school, J.T. let go, and sprinted up the steps taking them 3 at a time nearly getting her coat stuck in the door. Very few students were in the hallways except Erika, and Magean. J.T skidding to a stop in front fo her locker,fighting with the thing. It was stuck yet again.

"Hey J.T! Making a fashion statment?" Megean sang over to her.

Jas looked up>
    "Hi Megean, Erikia, 'sup? Whadda' ya mean?"

"Your clothing, you stepped off a Star Wars set or something. I was just telling this new guy Robes are 'no.no'."
    J.T looked slithgly confused, walked a little clsoer to Megean's locker looked in the mirror, saw her reflection and dropped her skate board.

"Awww crud," She was dressed in her brother's jedi grab complete with the brown robe. The Outer robe was a bit long, no wonder she got caught in the door.

Erika snickered.
    "Looks like we have two of them. and JT's a skater. LOL!!"

Megean. erika and J.T got alone quiet well. They always teased each other good naturedly.
    JT stuck her tongue out at Erika and grinned.

"EHh who cares? As long as it's clean. I should'a looked before I grabbed huh? So uhhh who's this guy?"

"He's Ob... Ben.Yeah, this is Ben."

"Hello, welcome our High School, one warning though, keep at least one parsec away from the cafeteria, unless you like to engage in food warfare. :-D" JT Grinned.

"Ben" looked confused. Erkia took his arm.
    "She means food fight. c'mon lets go."

The second bell rang which ment they could be late for classes. Erika, Megean and "Ben" headed off. He glanced behind him to see JT, pack some books into the backpack, and slam her locker catching the robe. Turned around wrestled it open, releasing the robe and bolted past Ben Megean and Erika up the stairs.

"Scuse me, gotta bolt, Mr. Ekterling'll have a fit if I'm late for Calc IV class." :)

OCC: Where's Qui GOn? Should i "find" him?

25. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    May I mention that I will not be seen in any of the school scenes exept my own since I am in middle school. (You guys made it seem as if you thought I was in the high school)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.