main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When Star Wars comes to Earth (Round Robin)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Angel_Jedi_Master, Sep 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadamMara98

MadamMara98 Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2002
    Sounds good to me Jauzmynn

2. Galadreial

Galadreial Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2002
  3. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
  4. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    uhh, if no one else is gonna post, then i'll jump right in.

~~~
    Lindsay listened silently while everyone continued to answer Qui-gon's questions. When everyone finished saying what they had to say, she jumped in. Enough confusion, time to get the facts straight.

"Okay, now that we're done with all this politeness stuff, lets get down to business. Who are you really? Are you really Qui-Gon Jinn, and Obi-wan Kenobi, and Anakin Skywalker, and Padme Amidala Naberrie?"

As Lindsay said each name, she stared into each person's eyes, searching for the slightest clue that they might be lying. She found none.

Sighing, she continued. "So why are you here?"

"Watto cheated. He gave us a bad hyperdrive." Anakin piped up.

"Our ship seemed to have crashed on our way back to Naboo." Qui-Gon answered evenly.

Padme looked down at her plate, no longer hungry. "We need to get to Naboo. The people there are dying."

"So you need a new hyperdrive?" Lindsay asked, still not quite believing what she was hearing.

"Not a completly new one, just some parts of it. Do you know someone who can help us?" Qui-Gon asked.

"Maybe a mechanic or an engineer," Lindsay said thoughtfully.

"I know someone that may help."

~~~~
    someone pick up from there!

5. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    CHuck was puzzled.
    "Guys, last time I knew, Earth doesn't have light capable technoloogy let alone a hyper drive. Super string theory is giving us fit still. We can't leave our world except with sub-light speeds." He frowned. Deeply distrubed that they may not be able to help Padme' and the Nabooians.

Chuck turned a chair backwards and stradled it studying JT, she was hatching some crazy plan, he felt it in his bones and didn't like waht he was sensing..

"Yes we DO have some hyper drive tech. But it's defiantly not something we made." J.T said quietly, her brother's eye got as big as a Hut's backside. She'd snatched her brother's PDA and loaded some data into it from a Mini-Cd she had.

"J.T. How'd you get that info?? Uh no, NO way Sis."
    Grabbing at the small computer, but missed, sicne she tossed it to Qui Gon.

"Guess big brother. Amazing what one can find on the World wide Web. Will that be sufficent Qui Gon?"
    Qui Gon and obi Wan looked at the image.

"Yes I think this will help. Where can we find this.?" Handing the human back the PDA. He knew the item wasn't originally from Earth.

"Well, unfortunatly, it's located on a military installation. It'd be difficult to get in, but the right people, it can be done." JT said. Chuck went postal.

"Sis have you lost your marbles?? You can't do that. You'll get arrested for treason or worse!" he'd grabbed his sister's clothing.

"Please, Chuck. MY people are dying. this hyper drive in the instalation is our only way home." Padme' gave Chuck a pleading look. Qui Gon reached across the table and palced a hand on the blue eyed Sith's arm.

"Only 2 will enter the instalation. Your sister won't have to set foot inside. You give us the information, get us there, My Padawan and I will retrieve the parts." Qui Gon gazed intently at Chuck, waiting for him to let go of J.T's coat. The man was frightended for his sister's welfare.

"Hold up. You don't know the lay out of this base."

"But you can get us the needed plans." padme' finished Chuck's thought.

"Please, Padme's people need help. She asked the Jedi for help, and they'er stuck here with a bum drive thanks to that slamo, gas bag Watto." SHe grabbed her brother by his Sith garb and shook him hard.

"We HAVE to help them. If you won't I will."

"How?" He demanded, prying his sister's hands from his clothing. "You don't know what you'er getting into. What if we get these Trade Federation people after us?"

"Chuck, this is not Star trek and the Prime Directive doesn't exsist. In these guys Galaxy, when some hollars for help, you give it. Period. I can't live with the idea that we had the ability and resources to give help, and didn't. Where I come from, that's no differant then a sin. You won't help them, I will."

J.T grabbed Chuck's PDA and headed for the door. He jumped up, caught her, and sat his sister back down a the table.

"J.T so help me, I'm gonna'..." He rubbed his red and black head, looked at the ceiling and sighed. There was no way he was going to convince JT from this insane plan . Even if she was right.

"I hate it when you'er right." She was right, her statment hit Chuck to the core.

"Alright, I'll help you." Everyone cheered.

"Wizard!! Whoopie!!!" Anakin cheered.

"But!" Chuck shouted over them. "but, we have to do this right. We head back to my house tonight and discuse this in detail."

He looked at each person. Some were excited, some were scared, Padme' was relived andwere Qui GOn and Obi Wan. Chuck wonder just what did he get himself into THIS time. He hoped he wouldn't regret it.

"Thank you Chuck."

"Don't thank me yet, Your Highness. What until we succeed in getting you home."

"I have full confidance in all of you." adme' said.

"Well, I'm glad you do, in the meantime, there's plenty of room in our home for all of you. Hope you don't mind J.T's animals. "

That piqued Anakin's intrests like any normal nine

6. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Man it's been a while since I posted here!
    ~*~
    I winced as Chuck sprayed soda all over everyone, a good amount got on my face. I picked up some napkins, tooks some then began passing them around to everyone else.
    Once I had wiped my face off I looked over at J.T. who was staring at me in disbeliefe.
    "What?" I asked.
    "Did Satan just by ice skates?"
    I gave her a weird look. "Not that I know of. Why?"
    "You just used napkins! You never do that!"
    I raised my index finger and said crypticly, "Never that you have *seen*."
    There were some snikers.
    "Oh, by the way, count me in."
    "No way!" Chuck protested.
    "Chuck, technically speaking, you can't tell me what to do."
    Chuck looked frustrated.
    "Besides, I am the only one who knows how to take care of the security systems so that the infiltrators can get in." I sat back with a satisfied smirk.
    ~*~
    No in real life I wouldn't know how to do that, but someone is gonna have to know how to do that kind of stuff. ::Shrugs.:: I hope no one minds that I took the initiative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.