main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga When the Angel Fell -- A/P Vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rep, Jul 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rep

Rep Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    Sorry, this fic is no longer availible.

2. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Sniff, what a tearjerker! I like how you had Padme write her own letter like that, how you had her tell Anakin she was dying and let him feel responsible.

3. Rep

Nov 5, 2002
    Added "Cried" to the post.

"Loved" and an epilogue are coming soon. :D

4. Rep

Nov 5, 2002
    Grrr. Sorry, slow compy. Darned double post.

5. moebia

moebia Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2003
    Wow. That was awesome. And sad. Wow. Wow. D?mn, you killed my vocabulary! :p Wow.

I'm impressed - no beta reading, you say? Wow. I didn't see any errors.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to more of this. You say one about love is next? :D

Would you mind PMing me when you update?

Oh, and, you should seriously consider archiving this.

6. Rep

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks, bobill and moebia.

7. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Good job. I don't know that I agree with Anakin striking Padme, and I don't know that she would react in the way she did rather than getting the hell away from him, but then she did seem to let his whole Tusken Raider massacre slide, didn't she. It's an intersting take on how their relationship begins to crumble, and I like that he separates himself from her so as to protect her.

Good work.

8. Rep

Nov 5, 2002
    A notice to anyone who might read this: my friends here at home who I've had read this have told me that Part III is better when it stands alone. So, I'm going to change this back to a stand-alone vignette.

Hopefully, I will be able to get Part III archived.

bobill - Thanks for reading this a second time, and apparently liking it just as much.
    moebia - Thanks for your appreciation. Sorry that Part I won't be written, but I'll probably write more A/P fics, so I can PM you when I start one. :p
    stacysatrip - Thanks for checking this out. Yeah, I thought him hitting her was a little wierd, but to be honest, both stories typed themselves. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.