Before When the Cat's Away... (JA Humor fic) updated 06/02/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jemmiah, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. PadawanKaterina Jedi Knight

star 2
    [face_laugh] See, what I don't understand is why Rela is baffled. [face_thinking] This kinda thing is right up her alley.[face_plain]
  2. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Oh, man, I cannot WAIT for Quobi to come home. The looks on their faces...oh, man, I'm having giggling fits already!
  3. mouse2 Jedi Master

star 4
    I know why she's baffled! ;)

Now I have to hurry up and write it! :oops:

At least Dizzy got free... Then again I have quite gotten what it was that Mungo really helped with. Drinking all the Hooch and passing out on Obi's bed, yes he's a champion, but everything else... He seems a day late and a credit short. :p
  4. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    So Rela is sure Qui-Gon won't go to the food prep unit first... well we all know he will now!! ;) [face_laugh] Naughty Jem and Jay.. just what are they up to??? ;) :D [face_devil]
  5. mouse2 Jedi Master

star 4
    O:) It's a miracle! O:)

I have finished a post! I had fun writing it even if it did take me forever. :p Enjoy!

?I wonder what they?re going to do,? Rela asked aloud.
    ?I think what you?re trying to say is what aren?t they going to do,? Mus commented as they watched Jay and Jemmiah?s embraced forms slip into Qui-Gon?s room.

Rela shook her head and crossed her arms stubbornly.

?No, I said exactly what I wanted to say. If there?s one thing I remember from tonight, and since I?m one of the only sober people here, last I remember Leona was in that room with a sick Dimallie.? The small redhead started laughing in childish glee. ?Don?t know what?s worse, the clinical disapproving look from Leona or Dimallie getting sick on you. Talk about a mood breaker!?

The tiny redhead began to rub her hands together excitedly causing her wookiee friend?s fur to start to stand on end.

?I don?t like what you are thinking,? Mus growled.
    ?You have no idea what I?m thinking, so don?t try and read my mind!?
    ?I recognize that spark in your eye and nothing good ever comes from it,? he huffed to her.

?It?s nothing. Let?s just say it?s a roundabout way of cleaning up,? the redhead smiled deviously as she began to make her way about the room, but she caught the warning look in her furry friend?s eye and decided it would be safer to explain herself further. ?I?m just going about to see if there is anything salvageable we could take back. I doubt it though. For a bunch of normally sequestered beings these Jedi sure can drink!?

Mus lumbered after her, more to keep an eye on her as well as prevent himself from passing out on the floor.

?This place is a Gammearoan sty! I hate to think what I could catch if I did sleep on this floor. And I thought Dawn ?til Dusk was bad!?

?It?s not Qui-Gon or Scrubby?s fault it?s like this. Someone seemed to manage to invite the entire wookiee clan nation as they made their way over. Wonder who that could have been?? Rela mentioned sarcastically.

?Mungo??

?You were there, not me!? Rela laughed.

The odd looking pair soon found themselves in the kitchen area and recognized a familiar looking padawan scourging for food. The ironic thing was he had already eaten everything that had been available. The Torogian that was with him though spotted Rela accompanied by Mus towering over her.

?Can I ask you a personal question?? Tanni asked the tiny redhead.

Slightly taken aback, Rela looked at the cat like being for a moment before responding.

?Hi! I?m Rela by the way. My turn on?s include good manners, someone with a good sense of humor and anything to do with numbers. Turn offs are guys that can?t take a hint, thinking you?re better than other, and people that throw up on me. So, now that we?ve got that cleared up, what was it you wanted to ask me??

?I was just wondering? I don?t think I?ve seen you drink anything all night.?
    ?And the question was?? Rela wondered.
    ?Why?? Tanni inquired

A guttural huffing was coming from Mus which caused Rela to whip around in a blur and kick him violently in the shin. She didn?t say anything, but the look she gave him as well as the way she pointed her finger at him warningly explained everything.

?Because I don?t drink,? she shrugged in answer as she turned back around to face the padawans.

?Is that all?? Tanni prodded. ?That little display makes me think that there?s something more you?re not saying.?

?Er? That?s true!? Simeon added. ?Most beings you?re height don?t take on fully grown wookiees.?
    ?That is quite odd,? the Togorian agreed.
    ?Then again Tanni eats string,? Simeon reminded him somewhat coming to Rela?s defense.
    ?I do not!? Tanni protested.
    ?Yes you do. That time when you walked over to Nanny Elva and there was a piece of string hanging out of your mouth.?
    ?That was in the crèche! Trust you to remember that.?

?How could I forget?? Simeon exclaimed excitedly. ?She took the string and kept pulling and pulling? The next thing we knew she was twenty feel
  6. mouse2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay... I get it. It's hella-lame.
  7. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Sorry, hon, but I was in Wyoming until Sunday night and didn't notice this yesterday. Simmy/Rela was so cute, a preparatorily snarky touch of romance.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.