main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WHEN THE LEGENDS RETURN (Updated Aug, 22 2002)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by COPAZIE, Nov 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROGUE_49

ROGUE_49 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    oh fun- I just want to bust page 12!!!! :D Come back COPAZIE. I want to see soem action with ANakin and his cool lighsaber- Rogue

2. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    I'm looking forward to Luke's re-union with his former masters, Obi-Wan and Yoda. And even moreso, his and Leia's re-union with their father.

3. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Up. I'm waiting for Ben and Qui-Gon to have a little chat with Anakin the lesser.

4. ROGUE_49

Apr 14, 2002
    Yeah- those two could have some very interesting things to tell ANakin about that new double-bladed 'saber he's got. Let's see a duel of obi and ani- hehe! how fub would that be? -Rogue

5. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    I'll just up this.

6. ROGUE_49

Apr 14, 2002
    me too!

7. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
  8. ROGUE_49

Apr 14, 2002
    I think that we'd all like some more of this intriguing story Copazie Do youthink you might consider gracing us with a post? Are you alive at least? -Rogue

9. Jedisusan

Jedisusan Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2001
    Declokeing looks around still know sighn of the author . I wounder if he forgot about his story I can try to under stand that. maybe
    :?

10. ROGUE_49

Apr 14, 2002
    Darn! I like this story too!

11. COPAZIE

COPAZIE Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2000
    My most sincere apologies to those whom have suffered many long waits for posts. Please no that I have forgotten neither the story or it's beloved followers.

My roomate neglected to pay the phone bill recently and I have been internet-less for quite a while. This is my first night back online.. (sigh) I've started a new job as well, one that takes up far more of my time than I would like... But I have the next few days off, and I promise I will have something up for you before too long...

Fear not action fans... for soon... battle is coming.

12. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Action? Yay!!

13. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    Welcome back Copazie!

14. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    EDIT: double post

15. Bror_Jace

Bror_Jace Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2002
  16. StickmanLt

StickmanLt Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2002
    Ooh... action... more stuff blowing up... :p

17. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
    Boba layed in a course for Dathomir, while his son accessed the defense grid from the terminal beside him. Codo used the old Imperial codes that Vad... Anakin had given them. With those codes he was able to bring the shipyards remote orbital defenses, and laser mines under his direct control, he disarmed them all and gave sent out a signal commanding them all to return to the hangar bay. He would then dispatch them to defend the station again once it reached their destination.

Boba swore under his helmet.

"What's wrong dad?"

"These old Imperial hyperdrives that's what."

"Not working?" Codo looked dismayed, hyperdrive malfuntions were one of the most common troubles facing modern space travelers. They were also notorious for going haywire at the worst possible moments.

"No they're in fine working order." Codo was much relieved. "Their just old, and slow. And this facility is big so moving it will take a while."

"How long is a while?" Codo was wary again.

"A little over a week if we took the most direct route. But we can't take to most direct route because the Vong have gavity mines, and partols through out their territory. It'll take us a least two weeks to reach Dathomir." Boba stated, obviously frustrated.

"Good I hate long waits."

"What's the story with those sentiel droids son?" Codo snapped his attention back to the defense console, and grimaced.

"The signal relay for the doid controller has been trashed. Your code should have deactivated them, but since it's busted they didn't get the signal to stand down. Fortunately, they can't signal each other either, so the ones we blasted didn't alert any others."

"That would explain, why we haven't seen any more yet." Boba reasoned. "How many sentinel droids left in the factility?"

Codo called up the numbers and gasped..

"How many son?"

"400,000."

"Check again," Boba was obviously rattled too. The numbers came up the same.

"Dad, apparently this facility also served as a factory for making these droids. The factory was left running. It shut itself down ten years ago when it ran out of it's store of raw materials." A cold chill ran down Boba's spine.

"Does that mean the Shipyard doesn't have enough raw materials to effect the repairs on the Jedi Ship?"

"The Shipyard and Droid factory were two self contained, and seperate entities, all the supplies for the Ship's repair are still untouched." Codo sighed in relief, but was still uneasy. Boba knew where his sons thoughts remained.

"400,000."

"How are we gonna handle this? There's no way we can fight that many."

"We won't have too son."

"But the instant we take this thing into hyperspace, every droid in this station will know something is wrong on the bridge."

"Let me see your Data Pad son." Codo passed the small intrument to his father, who proceeded to patch the ships controls through the Data Pad. "We can run all the ships navigational inructions through here, and override all the other bridge controls. They won't be able to stop the ship once we get it started."

"Great, and when all the droids on patrol come to the bridge to investigate..." Codo drove his fist into the opposite hand, the thought of more thermal detonator drops were making him feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"We'll already be on the other side of the ship, repairing the signal relay." Codo looked crestfallen, he was looking forward to more battle, and explosions... but then something clicked in his head, and his face lit up. If they pulled it off they would have 400,000 Sentinal-class War Droids under there direct control. Codo started drooling at the thought.

"Sounds like fun."

18. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Excellent post, Copazie! :D Codo sounds like a really fun person! :D [face_mischief]

19. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Two weeks?!?!? :eek: Guess that means a lot of lightsaber training for Anakin.

20. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Sooooooo... awsome! I'm sorry that I didn't find this sooner! Please post soon! And...
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP!

21. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    good post............ (p.s. it might help to edit the first post with an "updated" date of sorts, like 'Updated 8/7' or something)

I didn't know this was updated......

22. JediSmuggler

JediSmuggler Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 1999
    Me, neither.

But it was nice to see the update. :)

23. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    Codo reminds me of young Boba in AOTC.

"FIRE!!!"

24. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
    As the doors hissed shut and threw his makeshift sleeping quarters back into darkness, Anakin the younger collapsed upon his bed with a thud. Even at his young age he had engaged more Yuhzaan Vong warriors in combat that many, more advanced Jedi. He was no stranger to hard work, or intense combat. However, in the past week and a half, he had endured the most exhaustive and rigorous labor of his life, under the apprenticeship of Master Yoda.

"Rough day kiddo?" a gentle voice inquired from the across the darkened room.

"Yeah grandpa, it was pretty intense."

"Worse than yesterday?"

"I really can't think that far back right now."

"Hraaagh RAwwwwrrgg Grwaraahaa."

"Well, of course I've looked better. If you had been dueling against Master Windu and for the past five hours you'd be rung out too."

"You didn't hurt him too badly did you?"

"No but, I think I embarassed him in front of his new girlfriend though."

At that all three of them, let out a loud chuckle. It was apparent to all in the company, that Windu and Sunrider were steadily being drawn closer to eachother. Apparent to everyone, except Mace and Nomi themselves of course.

"Get some rest kid. I hear youv'e been doing well, but your'e in for a challenge tommorow."

"Whattaya call today?"

"A warm up."

"A warm up for what?!"

"Two on one. You've got to face Qui-gon and Obi-wan tomorrow. Now go to sleep."

Great, he was going against, one of the best swordsman the Jedi order had ever known, as well as the only Jedi ever to defeat a Sith Lord weilding a double bladed light saber. How in the name of the Force was he supposed to get to sleep now?

25. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Another excellent post, Copazie! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.