main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WHEN THE LEGENDS RETURN (Updated Aug, 22 2002)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by COPAZIE, Nov 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    Must have more. Man what a great idea... You should become a pro writer!

2. Daath666

Daath666 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 25, 2001
    uhm...more? :D

3. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Chewbacca, isn't it? Hehe...

4. Risste

Risste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2001
    I've gotten friggin goosebumps here!

Please! End my suffering with another post!

5. COPAZIE

COPAZIE Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2000
    "HHRRAAAAGHH AARGHAHAAAAHGHH!" the seven foot wookie bellowed a warm greeting.

"CHEWIE!!!" Anakin cried, and rushed toward the looming mass of fur. He met him with a hug so fierce it almost knocked Chewbacca off balance. Anakin was enveloped in an embrace so powerful had he not already been dead, it might have killed him, but there was no pain...

Mace loved moments like these, he hated to interrupt, but they really needed to get th mission started, there would be enough time for this later. "It was decided that our mission needed a mechanic, a really good one. According to Obi-wan, he is highly recomended."

"Thank you," Anakin said through a cracking throat. "And thank you Obi-wan."

"Your welcome." Kenobi managed. "It's about time we started, isn't it Master Yoda?"

"Yes, arrived the time has. Ready are we?" inquired Yoda. Everyone nodded yes. "Ms. Sunrider? You know of the battle meld, do you not?"

"Yes Master Yoda, the linking of our minds into a collective conciousness, the open sharing of knowledge and emotion." Nomi explained. Anakin Solo knew of the Jedi battle meld, the Barbels taught it to him. His team had used the meld on their mission to destroy the Voxyn Queen...

"Yes, that is, of which I speak."

Mace continued. "We must establish the meld before we enter the Cooridoor. Once we are inside Yoda shall share with us the technique, that will allow us to live again. Ms. Sunrider..."

"Please, call me Nomi..."

"Very Well, Nomi, would you be willing to establish, and maintain the meld for us. You are the most experienced of us in that technique."

"I would be honored, Master Windu."

"Please, call me Mace."

Yoda rolled his eyes, (Windu was such a player!)

6. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Hehehehe, more soon, please!

7. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
    As they stepped into the cooridor, something felt wrong to young Anakin. Unnatural. He turned to his namesake, "Do you feel that?"

"Yes, like the calm before a storm... unsettling."

"Somethings not right Master Yoda." Obi-wan said nervously. The winds began to pick up, and lightning began to flash within the greying clouds, that formed in the cooridor.

Yoda pushed on, apparently not hearing them.

Qui-gon pressed the issue. "Master Yoda, listen to us!... We shouldn't be doing this!" He yelled over the howl of a now very intense wind. Yoda paused, and turned to face them all. So did Mace Windu. Neither of them spoke, but they all heard Windu's voice clearly through the battle meld Nomi had formed.

"That Qui-gon, is exactly what you are supposed to feel. The coordior only flows in one direction. It feels unnatural to walk against the flow, because it IS unnatural. We are going the wrong way, because it is the right way for us."

Then it made perfect sense. It didn't feel any better, but at least they knew why. Their stomachs began to churn, they felt like they were falling... Faster, and faster... Then Yoda began the technique, and through the meld, the others followed suit.

It was strange, Nomi thought, like learning a dance, but instead of watching someone do it first, you knew the steps... without knowing them a minute before. Without ever really learing them, instant knowledge. That again, felt wrong to everyone. Knowledge without effort. Wisdom, without having to earn it. It was too easy, it felt like the Darkside. No one dared voice their concerns now though, what Yoda was doing required all of his concentration, a breach in his meditaion could spell doom for them. One mistake and the energies that comprised their conciousness could be dispersed like the gases of an exploding star. In effect, death for the dead.

Instead of dispering, their energies, began to compress, they drew in additional energy from the Force. One of Yoda's stray memories flashed through the battle meld. Dagobah, as he taught his last pupil...

"luminous beings are we not this crude matter"

In each life form, there is an essence of pure energy, their conciousness, which binds them to the Force. When the physical body dies, the energy lives on.

In Physics, all matter is in fact, energy. Everything, from stars, to duracrete, to hyperdrives, and Womp Rats. They are all comprised of the sub atomic particles: protons, neutrons, anmd electrons. Those particles, are comprised of energy. If you break any matter down to it's smallest measure, you are left with pure energy. The reverse is also true. If you begin with pure engery, you can create anything, it's simply a matter arranging atoms, and putting them in order.

Like a blacksmith forges molten metal into whatever form he desires, Yoda used there life energy, to create their physical shapes. He converted their pure energy into crude matter,like water, amino acids, calcium. Them the crude matter evolved into more comlex forms, Bone, organ tissues, muscles, flesh..

Finnaly... they stopped falling, and they were whole again. They were ALIVE!

8. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
  9. Risste

Nov 26, 2001
    Wow. That was so cool!

10. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    More, more, More!!!

11. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
    Their feet finnaly made a gentle contact with ground. Then the ground gave way, and they each sank ankle deep into a syrupy mud. Obi-Wan lost his balance and tried to steady himself using Chewbacca. Chewbacca was unsteady himself, and so they both fell face first into the brown semisolid. As Qui-gon tried to helped them up he stifled a chuckle. The wookie noticed the Long haired Jedi's ammusement so instead of allowing himself to be helped up, Chewie pulled Qui-gon into mud as well. Qui-gon looked up to see two muddy faces grinning mirthfully at him.

The elder Anakin looked around. "Where are we?"

"Dathomir" Yoda replied.

"You've got to be kidding me. Dathomir?" Anakin Solo couldn't beleive it. "Dathomir is behind Yuhzan Vong lines. Not to mention their is nothing here. When the Vong came through, they wiped out any technogly that could help us. No weapons, no sheilds, cities, com systems, or ships. We have no way off this rock, and no way to protect ourselves. We don't even have our lightsabers." Anakin was furious, how could these Jedi Masters, as wise as they were, be so foolish. Of all the planets in the Galaxy to choose.

"Of all the planets in the Galaxy we chose this one, young Solo...." Mace spoke calmly, displaying more patience than the elder Anakin would have given him credit for. "Specifically, because it can offer us one thing that no other planet can.."

Anakin calmed himself, now emmbarassed to have exploded in such distinguished company.

"Said you did, that there are no ships here. So certain are you? Forget you have that this planet a great secret holds."

Anakin finally caught on. "The Chu'unthor!" He remembered now. He had heard Tenel Ka speak about it. Before that, Uncle Luke told him and the twins about it. It was part of the story of how his mother and father got married. The Chu'unthor was supposed to be a very very big ship... but he had never seen it. "Don't you think the Vong would have destroyed any ship they found here?" Anakin asked.

"Not one this size," replied Windu. "Besides, they don't know it here."

"Well, where is it?" Anakin inquired, his eyes searching the landscape all around him for anything that might resemble a massive downed ship.

"Your standing on it" Windu replied.

12. Jedi_Sari

Jedi_Sari Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2002
    Great story!!!! post more!! :D

13. Labria_uk

Labria_uk Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 18, 2000
    ohhh That was a good couple of posts, I just caught up on .. More !!!

14. Risste

Nov 26, 2001
    More please!

15. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Great job!

16. Cypher18

Cypher18 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    Just found this. I love it. Keep it up. UP UP

17. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
    Uppity Up Up

18. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Lol, cute conversation! Up!

19. jedi_yoda23

jedi_yoda23 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2000
    Woo! I was really afraid this one was lost to us. Great posts by the way.

20. Black_Hole

Dec 27, 2001
  21. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    I can't wait for more!!! I'm really interested to see Master Skywalker in the flesh in a galaxy he nearly destroyed as Darth Vader!

22. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
    "Ok, I'm lost." Nomi Sunrider admitted. "What is this Chu'unthor? And what makes it special."

Mace responded. "The Chu'unthor was a starship, a very Lerge Starship, built for the Jedi. It was used as an Academy. It would travel from planet to planet, picking up potential students, the Masters on board would train the new recruits, right on the ship. However, as it responded to a crisis here on Dathomir, it crashed... and it has remained in this spot for over four hundred ears. Master Yoda is the only one of us that was alive the last time it was in space."

"My home this was, for a time, before it came here. Every inch of this ship, have I explored. Home Dathomir is, to a tribe of Force strong witches. Attempt we did to reclaim the ship. Thwarted we were by those witches. A truce was made. Remain here the Chu'unthor would."

Mace continued. "The witches were granted access to all the instructional material. In exchange, they were charged with protecting the craft and keeping it secret."

The Witches had hidden it well from Yuhzan Vong eyes. Every inch of the two square kilometer ship had been burried in at least five feet of mud.

"So how do we get in?" asked Qui-gon.

"I would imagine Master, that we will have to get it out of the mud first." Obi-wan taunted.

"All right everybody off." Mace announced. "We're going to get it out of the mud."

As they strode down a steep slope that suggested the end of the burried ship, Anakin wondered aloud. "How?"

"The same way." Yoda replied. "Your Uncle's X-wing I pulled from a Dagobah marsh."

"Force lift?! A two by two Kilometer StarShip?"

Yoda picked up a two foot long stick, and hit Anakin Solo in the back ou the leg with it.

"HEY!" Anakin cried. All Chewie could do was laugh.

"Has your Uncle taught you nothing?"

Obi-wan and Qui-gon glanced at eachother and murmured in unison, "Here it comes."

"Size matters not." Yoda sighed, "Always with the Skywalker line what cannot be done." He turned and looked up at Anakin Skywalker. "Maybe it's genetic."

Skywalker raised his hands. "Hey don't look at me, I never thought like that."

Obi-wan tried really hard not to laugh... it didn't work. "Oh yes you did, and don't even try to deny it."

A look of mock betrayal and injury played across Anakins Skywalker's face.

"hAAAaRRRARARgggH.. ggraaghh rrrwaaahhgghh"

Nomi turned to Anakin Solo, "Translation please, my Wookie is a little rusty."

"Chewie said, maybe we should try getting back to the task at hand."

"He said that."

"More or less."

"What would be the direct translation."

"You don't wanna know."

23. Black_Hole

Dec 27, 2001
    This keeps getting better better...

24. Labria_uk

Labria_uk Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 18, 2000