main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WHEN THE LEGENDS RETURN (Updated Aug, 22 2002)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by COPAZIE, Nov 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! When am I getting more? THIS ROCKS!

2. Jedi_Sari

Jedi_Sari Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2002
    This is great! post more soon

3. JediSmuggler

JediSmuggler Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 1999
    Please post.

4. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    A post! Great job! UP!

5. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    UP PLEASE
    ^
    |
    |
    |

~Inyri

6. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    More, you must soon post! Mmmhe he he he

UP!

7. Black_Hole

Dec 27, 2001
  8. StickmanLt

StickmanLt Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2002
    Great story, Copazie... keep it going.

9. Black_Hole

Dec 27, 2001
  10. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I can't believe I didn't read this before. I really have enjoyed it. Read the entire story already.

I want to see more!

11. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    I posted a message! :eek:

This is the first time I've posted on these boards which is why I'm celebrating.

I really like this story! It's great to see all of our fav characters (old and new) back in action. I have one question: is Padme going to in this? *crosses fingers and hopes*

I don't read del rey's njo books (guess why?) and I went in what I called a Star Wars coma; it even hurt to think about the movies at some points but now I'm back to normal (whatever that is). I still don't read the njo books. I just read SW fan fics! :D

Hope you post soon

12. queen37

queen37 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 14, 2002
    cool. more soon please

13. Black_Hole

Dec 27, 2001
    We are still waiting and reading and enjoying.

14. COPAZIE

COPAZIE Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2000
    The Chewbacca grinned shamelessly as he welded the last hull patch into place. The Chu'unthor was now spaceworthy again. After 400 years imprisoned upon a planet, it would taste freedom again. It was a ship born in space, and linked to it, much like a Nubian Gooberfish is linked to the sea. Now it would finally return to where it belonged.

But how in a Tattoine snowstorm could this leviathan ever get back up there?

One of the most difficult aspects of space travel was breaking planetary gravity, it always has been. Small ships, like the Falcon or snub fighters, had very little mass in comparison the power they possesed to lift themselves off the ground. Ships like Alliance Transports, or Frigates were much larger ships, and therefor required much more power to get them off the ground. Some ships are so massive, it makes more sense simply to build them and keep them in space than to waste so much power just to land and take off. Imperial Star Destroyers were built on that philosophy, as were Mon Cal Cruisers... and the Chu'unthor.

Chewie sighed. He hoped that his Jedi companions had taken this into consideration. He had done all he could to make the ship ready for space, it was going to be up to the Jedi to get it there.

All that, however, is going to be the easy part. Once it was spaceborne, a new volume of problems would present themselves. Chewie had many questions about this ship, and before it left the ground those questions would have to be answered.

15. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
  16. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Great job! So, they're getting ready for take off? Post soon!!

17. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    I love your story! Please write more asap!
    ~Inyri

18. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    Yes yes! Do post more soon!

19. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
  20. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    good post

up!!!

21. Black_Hole

Dec 27, 2001
    Woo hoo a post! This is great, keep up the great work!

22. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
    His whole body ached. The pain, however, was not the result of his injuries. He had been in bed for far too long, his body was telling him to get up. His eyes opened slowly, and as they focused they fell upon Qui-gon Ginn.

"Good moring Master Yoda."

"And you as well, Qui-gon."

"I've come to take you to the breifing. We've all assembled on the bridge."

Yoda sat up and stretched his 900 year old spine. Qui-gon was surprised a back so small could crack so loudly.

"Help me up, will you?" Yoda asked, extending his hand.

"Certainly." Qui-gon replied as he took Yoda's small three digit hand. With a gentle tug Yoda stood up on his cot in the Med Station, using Qui-gon's hand for balance.

As they walked toward the bow of the ship Qui-gon brough Yoda up to date on the missions progress. The Wookie had managed to restore power to the majority of the ships systems. Chewbacca was aslo able to patch many of the hull breaches in the bow section of the ship.

Yoda would have preffered to have all the hull breaches patch before Chu'unthor re-entered space. Unfortunately, their resources were limited, and to expect that much work to be done by one being would be impractical. "Tested the seals have been?"

"Yes Master, Chewbacca tested each compartment with both positive and negative air pressures. We can maintain life support in the bow section, and leave the rest of the ship open to vaccum until we reach a spacedock to effect further repairs."

"Very well. And wish to know you do where we go from here?"

"Well, yes. I would."

"Much has changed in this Galaxy, no longer know we what options are available to us. No destination decided has been. Entrust this to the Solo boy we must."

"This briefing should be enlightening for us all." Qui-gon quipped as they reached the hatchway for the bridge. He pressed the touchpanel and the hatch opend. Light from the rising Dathomiri sun spilled through the large transparasteel veiwports and onto the consoles of the ancient bridge. All the other members of the team had taken seats throughout th bridge. They all turned to face Yoda as stepped on the bridge. He smiled and thanked them for their concern and reassured them he was well.

"Realized just now I have, how much this ship I have missed. Much like an old friend it is, who welcomes me home."

23. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    YES! Another post! *sits on edge of seat waiting for more*

24. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    I'm running out of ways to say, Great post and More soon!

25. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    that was an excellente post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.