main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WHEN THE LEGENDS RETURN (Updated Aug, 22 2002)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by COPAZIE, Nov 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    Wonderful! I can't wait to see Yoda and Luke's reunion. "Much have you learned. A great Jedi are you." lol

2. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    Alright! Keep going!

3. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Great, this is so great!!! And I love it, too!! [face_love] So when will Luke and the others learn of the returns?

4. Bror_Jace

Bror_Jace Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2002
    <---another hooked reader. I don't know what to say; this is great! This is talent.

5. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    More! We want more!!!!

6. Cypher18

Cypher18 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    AAAAHHHHH more please.

7. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    Still reading and waiting. [face_clown]

UPPERINO!!!

8. jadesaber2

jadesaber2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    Ditto. This is good. Haven't posted here in a while, but I've been reading. :)

9. JediSmuggler

JediSmuggler Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 1999
  10. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    Up.

I can't wait for more and check daily for updates!

11. COPAZIE

COPAZIE Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2000
    "Hargh Rwaaawgh AArrggaaawwhhhgghh."

The entire team turned to Anakin Solo for the translation.

"Uhm. Chewie has noticed an absence of gun turrets on this ship."

"There are no offensive weapons on the Chu'unthor." Mace Windu responded, and turned to Yoda who nodded in affermation."

Chewie was floored, of all the ships in the universe to choose... sure it was big, but with no weapons, it would be a big hunk of space flotsam in no time. Anakin was suprised as well. He knew all to well the Jedi's commitment against agression, but no weapons? It wasn't practical, and a ship of this size with no offensive weaponry was just a large moving target. Could that be part of there plan?

"Were all doomed." he muttered under his breath. That earned him another hard whack from Yoda's new walking stick.

"No respect have you for our ways? If embrace you do not the ways of the light side, no buisness being a Jedi you have."

"Oh lighten up will ya?" The elder Anakin barked as he came to his grandsons aide. "He's just saying outloud what he, Chewie and I are thinking." This earned Skywalker a glare so, cold he seriously contemplated hiding behind the Wookie.

Nomi had been quiet throughout the meeting until now. "Excuse me,... no disrespect intended Master Yoda, but they do have a point." This broke Yoda's target lock glare on Skywalker. He was actually shocked that a Jedi as well respected as Nomi Sunrider would side with these two reckless ones, and a Wookie who seemed to have no understanding of nonviolence. Skywalker was grateful for the diversion, and humbly retreated closer to the Wookie. Mace too, was caught off guard, but that didn't surpise Yoda in the least, it was obvious he was drawn to her.

"A point you say.. Hmm? Hear it we must then Miss, Sunrider."

"I'm certain that in the days of the Old Republic, the Jedi were so well respected that no one would oppose this ship. Any attack against it, could be anticipated, and thwarted by the Force. However this is a different time, and these are different enemies. From what I've heard, they are targeting Jedi specifically, and they do not share our respect for nonviolence. I've heard that they are even more brutal to those who do not fight back. If the Vong find out about this ship, about the Jedi within it, they will attack, and if they discover that it has no weapons, they will attack it even more savagely. The Force may have allowed for an alternative defense then, but now our options are limited. Our goal is to push back the darkness, to reclaim the Galaxy from a force that seeks nothing less than our total anihilation. They will not stop, and they will not leave peaceably. They only way to keep them from pushing any farther is to push back. In defense of our fellow sentients, in defense of ourselves, we will have to fight back. And to fight back, we are going to need weapons."

It was a well made point, and Yoda knew it. He regretted that the Galaxy had come to this, that they faced any enemy that would not see reason. He was bound to the old ways, and as a result he sometimes saw the goal, yet lost sight of the path they would need to get there. He was leary of that path, for it was narrow, and too close to the edge of darkness to be acceptable, but it was the only path, and they had to take it.

12. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Very good post. I like how you're handleing Yoda.

13. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Ahahaha, take that Yoda!!! *evil laugh*

14. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
  15. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    thank goodness for Nomi Sundrider......she put some sense into old fashioned Yoda....yes......

now where are they going to get weapons?

good Post!

16. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    I love it when Skywalker logic holds up. :) Thank you, Nomi Sunrider!!

17. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    This is great. Keep it up!

18. Cypher18

Apr 1, 2001
    i wish you would post more often than this. Please post more soon.

19. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    to quote good 'ole Yoda:

"Patience, Patience. You must have patience. Then, and only then, a post you will receive."

okay, that's not the *exact* quote, but you get the picture.

20. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    We're all eagerly yet patiently awaiting another post. :)

Up.

21. Cypher18

Apr 1, 2001
  22. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
    First off, I would like to appoligize for to all the readers of this fic...

My computer has been down for a while, and I have been very busy with work. I'm creating an computer animated short that I want to submit to the Fan Film Contest. The deadline is April 5th so I'm spending every free moment trying to get it ready...

I thank you all for your continued support, and above all for your patience.

Yoda is feeling much better and he sends his reguards.

Nomi would like to thank you for backing her up.

And Chewie wants to know where he can find a good hair conditioner on Dathomir...

I will try my best to post soon and more often.

Sincerly,
    Management

23. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
  24. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
  25. Cypher18

Apr 1, 2001
    up to the top.