main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WHEN THE LEGENDS RETURN (Updated Aug, 22 2002)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by COPAZIE, Nov 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    Oh okay, good luck with your film! Your using a Mac right?

2. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Good luck with your film. This is a great fic so far, and it's definately worth the wait.

3. COPAZIE

COPAZIE Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2000
    No Black Hole, I'm using a PC.
    A Dual Athlon 1 Gigahert.
    With a ful gig of Ram.

yep... I'm cookin with gas.

4. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    Nice puter, Copazie! A buddy of mine has an Athlon XP 1800+ with a gig of RAM and that's a sweet machine!

I suppose that a visit from Darth Other-Projects is better than a visit from Darth Writter's-Block. I'm sure we'll all be patient untill you can resume the fic.

Good luck with your fanfilm!

5. Black_Hole

Dec 27, 2001
  6. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
    HEY EVERYBODY!!!

My fan film is now fully armed and operational.

SaberPlay.avi

Right click on the link and save target, otherwise it take a month to download.

Enjoy!

Sincerly,

Charles Fernandez

7. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    I've been trying to download the movie, but I've been having troubles... It keeps freesing before it can complete. I'll keep trying till I get it though.

I hope you'll be continuing this fic soon!

UP!

EDIT: I downloaded and watched the movie. It's too cool! Nice work!

8. Black_Hole

Dec 27, 2001
  9. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    Great post! I'm happy to see more!

10. Black_Hole

Dec 27, 2001
    UP! You are going to finish this right? It is really good.

11. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    You'd better finish it or you just might have an angry mob on your hands.

12. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    where is our next post? hello? is this thing going to be continued?????

13. Bror_Jace

Bror_Jace Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2002
    Come on, you can't stop!

14. StickmanLt

StickmanLt Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2002
    More, more more! You're done with your film, now more story!
    BTW, for everybody else who liked the film, I had a small part in helping make it... I went over to Copazie's place with my violin and recorder and we recorded the music in less than an hour, just trying to get it done before the deadline. :) Hope y'all like it.

StickmanLt

15. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
    I apologize for the delay, I am currently working on the next "Legends" post. It will be a realatively big post, I want it to be worth the wait. Just a little while longer. You guys have been really good sports and I don't want to dissapoint you.

Sincerly,
    Copazie

16. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
  17. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    Good Story. Another post soon? Please.... :D

18. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    i just found this Fic and I'v got 2 say it really good! Post more soon, please.

~Luv Hann

19. Enigma_X

Enigma_X Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 22, 2002
    *walks in and looks around*

What the heck is this doing down here? Up, I say!

20. J_K_DART

J_K_DART Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Tx for the upper Enigma - it meant I got reminded of this story that I checked out ages ago! Now where's the latest? O btw - one thing - I LOVE the way you've done Yoda!

21. Black_Hole

Dec 27, 2001
  22. Calen2kk

Calen2kk Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Up! up! up!

23. COPAZIE

Aug 27, 2000
    I'm so sorry that you all have had to wait so long... I will try very hard not to dissapoint you so badly again... You have waited patiently for so long... So *crosses fingers* here we go again.

I have a general idea what direction I would like to take this fic in. In the near future additional characters will be added to the story. Given the characters involved, it is inevitable that certain EP II spoilers will be revealed throughout the remainder of this fic. If you are one of the five people left on the planet who haven't seen this movie, you might want to wait until you see ATOC before you continue...

When the Legends Return... Continued

"Concede this argument, I do, Miss Sunrider." defeat and weariness evident in Yoda's voice. "Aggression, a dangerous thing is, but nescesary at times, for the defense of others." He could not even believe those words were escaping his lips even as he said them. They came out as a whisper, like a shallow breath. Yoda was not often wrong, but he was today. This strategy, which he helped to plan, was in almost direct opposition to the core of the Jedi Code. "Weapons indeed, the Chu'unthor needs now, but the question remains..."

"...where do we get them?" Mace finished for his Master, who was obviously overexerting himself too soon after his injuries. "There are very few spacedocks availabe too us. Many have been torn to free floating molecules by the Vong, some are too far out of range, and some put us too close to enemy fleets."

"Mon Calamari?" Obi-wan offered?

"Unfortunately not," replied Qui-gon. "True, it's a good choice, but almost every parsec between there and here is under the control of the Yuhzaan Vong. Chewbacca? Do the Wookies have any facilites that could be of use to us?"

"HRaaaAAAggggGhhH RRaauuuwwggghhh Rrruuuuggghhaaarrww." They would have turned to Solo for the translation, but it was pretty obvious the answer was a negative.

Nomi turned from a computer terminal, where she had connected to the Holonet and accessed the latest news. "According to recent reports, the Hapans have greatly increased the size of there fleet... that implies that they must have shipyards hidden somewhere in the cluster."

Anakin Solo shook his head. "Those shipyards have allowed the Hapans to secretly rebuild the fleet they lost in the Centerpoint incedent,..." his faced still flushed when he thought of that disaster, and the part he had played in it... "and there fleet is even larger than it was before. However, the enemy would consider it dishonorable to allow an opposing fleet to exist to close to it's borders. They will come at Hapes head on, and they will do it soon, we can't afford to be sitting in spacedock when they arrive."

And so they sat on the bridge of the ancient ship, seven Jedi, and a Wookie. The discussion carried on well into the afternoon. Every possibility had been weighed, and eventually declined. Defeat hung heavily about them, with every option that was shot down, hope seemed further out of reach. When the last of those hopes dwindled and died, they just sat there, in silence, contemplating the completeness of their failure. By now it was twilight, and every one of them began to feel the effects of their mental exhaustion. It was hard to concentate.

Yoda looked about from face to face, it pained his hart to see frustration etched so thoroughly in each of them. As child-like and undiciplined as it appeared, Mace was counting the ceiling tiles, and Gui-gon Jin was twiddling his thumbs. Obi-wan had begun to sway back and forth, playing with his equilibrium. Chewbacca was quietly humming an old Max Reebo song.

Anakin Skywalker mind was wandering, his thoughts felt almost like liquid too him, his memories were flowing like a winding river. He could not focus on anyone memory, it took too much effort, his thoughts would quickly alter coarse, like a flock of mynoks, pitching, rolling, looping and shoot off in a different direction entirley. He did not attempt to direct the flow, he had given up entirely. Eventually the flow took him int

24. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    <delurks> Yay! A new post! Excellent job! :D

25. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    An old friend is it? An old friend from what time in his life, is the more important question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.