main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends When the mask falls (Toughts of a Skywalker when he realizes it's his father behind the mask. Humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Culf_the_Sith, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Culf_the_Sith

Culf_the_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2005
    When the mask falls...

It had been a devastating blow to the innocence of the young Skywalker. Realizing that, behind the mask it had been his father hiding had shattered something deep within the boy. He wanted to scream, yell. He wanted to trash something, but all he could feel was his own, hot tears coursing down his cheeks. The fact that he was to upset to be embarrassed to be seen crying was enough to warn anyone that actually knew him. Big boys don?t cry, but this was a discovery too horrible for anyone in his position to have stayed calm. No one could blame him for his outburst. No one had ever had their childhood teared away so suddenly, so violently. His insides cried out in anguish and he sought a calming presence through the Force. He briefly wondered if he?d ever be happy again. His sobs slowed as he felt a familiar female presence reach back for him, soothing his pain. He calmed and slowly fell?

?into her arms. His mother patted his head, brushing the tears off his cheek. He could see his father shrugging of his mask and cloak. ?He?s not real?? Ben finally choked out. His mother hugged him tightly as Luke sadly answered his son.

?I?m afraid not.? Ben?s eyes were watering once more. ?I?m sorry you had to find out like this, but maybe it?s about time?? Luke reasoned. ?Besides,? he winked, ?this way, you can brag to Jaina and Jacon about how you were much younger than they were when you stopped believing in Santa. A certain sign of maturity, you know.? Ben seemed to contemplate this for a moment, unaware of his parents holding their breath in desperate hope that this wouldn?t end in disaster. The moment a content smirk crossed the features of the young boy, both parents let out a breath of relief. They would survive yet another Christmas?

[hr]

Yes, I know it?s silly, and I know neither Santa nor Christmas exist in a galaxy far, far away, but I wanted to do this! If anyone's interested, I have a video based upon the same subject on my page, which you can find in my signature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.