main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive When the Shadows Speak, Darkness Shall Unveil all Hidden

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    When the Shadows Speak, Darkness Shall Unveil all Hidden
    A Horror/Fantasy Role Play

October 21, 2007-London, England

The storm held strong and the rain poured fast on the dark, cold night of October twenty first in London, the capital of England. Big Ben let out a deep ring as the hands struck the hour of 10.
    The Vampires and other dark things were congregating, finishing their meals before Big Ben struck Twelve.
    As the Werewolves rampaged the streets and the vampires brutally slayed their meal, two richly dressed vampires sat on the edge of the clock and sipped a red substance from a beautiful white cup of a very fine china.
    "Antonius will be proud of you Dracule. Very proud. This Halloween may very well be the year that all humans are taken off the earth for good."
    "Of course it will be, Feneir. Do not underestimate me, or my powers."
    "of course I don't my lord."
    "good. keep it that way."
    He tipped the cup up again and he drank it's contents, his larger canine teeth making it run down his cheek.
    He brought the cup away from his lip again, and let out a long breath, closing his eyes.

Role Play Summary
    Every Halloween There is a congregation of vampires, and if they can find all of six amulets, then they can take over the world, finally, where there are no living creatures on earth, just the leagues of the undead. They must have all six of the amulets to do so. All of the less experienced vampires hunters and slayers have been killed off, and only the most experienced and best hunters remain. They are the only hope for the world now.
    There are seven that are in charge of the world's domination.

Dracule is twenty seven and was bitten when he was twenty two. The last five years, he has blamed his sister, a vampire hunter, for his bite and his fate, and has now decided to kill all mortals, her included, because of his horrible fate. A very clever vampire, it is believed that he will end the fate of the vampires and ensure their domination. Resides in London, with Feneir.

Feneir is three hundred and sixty five and for the past three centuries has attempted to find all six amulets, but has not found one at all until pairing up with Dracule. He is now in possession of two of the six amulets. The only two that havebeen found. Resides in London, with Dracule'.

Antonius is the oldest vampire that hasn't been killed yet. He is over a thousand years old. He is very optimistic since taking on the newest vampire, Dracule and is very hopeful of him and his wits. He, like Dracule and Feneir are very rich and live in large mansions. He resides in Scotland.

Mikey is a seventeen year old werewolf. He works for Dracule' and Feneir. He attends the local school, and is a skateboarder. Nobody knows of his "canine" problems though. He thinks that he will be safe once the world is dominated by the undead, but doesn't know that Dracule is actually planning his death.

Gerard is Mikey's brother, and the the youngest vampire involved. He also believes that once the world is dominated, he will be safe, but Dracule is only using him till later, his death is also being planned in secret.

Nymphadora is Feneir's wife, and a wonderful spellcaster. She will be the one to cast the spell with the amulets on Halloween night. Her death is being planned by Feneir.

Lucius is Dracule's brother and has searched for the amulets night and day, endlessly for over five years. He has discovered where all of them might be, but has only recovered two.

Rules:

1.No Excessive Cursing/Swearing/Cussing-whatever you call it. There can be SOME, but do not take advantage of that rule.
    2.No godmodding-I will not be as harsh with this as some people, cause sometimes it is hard to avoid, and some times people are new to role playing, but, if it was avoidable, and/or you're not new...I will conf

2. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    Character Sheet
    name: Jade Leigh Marchand
    hometown: Berkeley, California
    Lives in Ukiah, California
    Height:5?7?
    Weight:103
    appearance:looks much like Jade Puget
    Jade Pic 1
    Jade pic 2
    -hair style:jade hawk
    -hair colour:brown, black and blonde(see links)
    -eye colour:ice blue
    -makeup:heavy eyeliner, thinner and lighter towards the nose, and darkens and becomes thicker towards the ends.
    -jewelry:studded armbands, spiked watch, High School ring from Ukiah, skull ring on thumb. Black rubber band around neck
    -piercings: snakebite lip piercing(two lip rings), three silver hoop earrings in the top of each ear, each fall upon the next.
    -scars: a long scar from the top of the hairline to the bottom of her jaw. Hidden by her hair
    -tattoos: Has the phrase ?Miseria Cantare? down the side of her left forearm. Has a ?13? on the underside of her left wrist. Has a large pair of black wings on her back. A H.I.M. Heartgram on the top of her left forearm. And along the inside of the curves, the name Ville Valo. Then on the outside curves, the names Jade Puget and Davey Havok. Large Inked autograph from Jade Puget on right forearm.
    -clothing: Dresses much like Jade Puget(see links) Black pants, with a studded silver studded belt, black shirt, usually with a band?s name on it. Black converse signed by Jade Puget, Davey Havok, Ville Valo and Sonny Moore.
    Weapons:swords, guns
    Weapon details: katana swords 22?, silver guns, special silver bullets
    Talents/Special Skills:Incredible artist, musician, and skateboarder.
    Personality: Very shy, but incredibly loyal. Will not take up for self, but rude remarks or threats towards a friend will spark a very rough temper. Doesn?t believe in self much. Skateboards often. Can?t stand drugs, alcohol, or smoking.
    Secrets:Is a werewolf, and was bitten by one of Dracule?s recruited werewolves. Used to be best friends with Mikey, until he was recruited by Dracule. Hasn?t seen him since. Dracule is Jade?s sister
    Bio:Jade was born in Berkeley, California, and raised there. She went to a private school there until the eight grade, then during the summer her family moved to Ukiah. There, she was enrolled into a public school and she made friends with Mikey. He was a skateboarder and introduced her to skateboarding and heavy metal and goth-glam rock. She liked it, and soon picked up skateboarding and the guitar and drums. She went to a art college for a few years, then quit in pursuit to become a musician like a favorite guitarist she acquired when she began listening to the goth-glam rock music. His name was Jade Puget, and she watched the guitarist closely, and went to every AFI show in California. She recruited a band from the art college and got a record deal, and the band went farther than they?d expect, but with the sudden death of their drummer, the band split apart. In the downfall of the band, she was invited to play on stage with AFI, alongside musician Jade Puget, and she took the offer. After that, she went on tour with them for the rest of their tour. After that, she reenrolled in the art college again to finish the rest of her degree. Soon after graduation, her brother disappeared, and then, once reunited with Mikey, she found what had happened with her brother. Her brother had sent a werewolf after her to kill her, but Mikey got in the way of the werewolf and received a severe bite, and so did Jade. Mikey was taken by force by Dracule. Since then, she has decided to be

3. Arclite

Arclite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2006
    Alright! First player character posted! [face_dancing]

Zelda_Skywalker Approved

name: Jehkyl Eiras
    hometown: Leningrad
    Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 215

appearance:
    pretty pics below!

Jehk pic 1
    Jehk pic 2
    Amon's seal
    Amon

-hair style: long, shaggy
    -hair colour: black/dark mahogany
    -eye colour: Stone grey
    -makeup: none, though eyes severely darken when bound to Amon [pic 2]
    -jewelry: Small silver cross necklace
    -piercings: none
    -scars: none
    -tattoos: Amon's seal on back of left hand
    -clothing: Brown leather overcoat and clothing [pic 1&2]
    Weapons: Greatmace and ram's horns when bound to Amon [pic 2]
    Weapon details: 38" Silver studded greatmace

Talents/Special Skills: An accomplished pyromancer and a practicer of soulbinding. Uses spells that focus on light, heat and fire. Can't cast if unable to speak or perform the arcane gestures required for magic. Also formed a pact with the being known only as Amon [amon pic], the void before the alter. To summon this being, Jehkyl must draw his seal [seal pic]on the ground [pic 1], call his name as well as his title, and then converse with him. Amon never refuses his call because Jehk lets him taste humanity through him. Their souls then fuse together and they become one. Amon doesn't control Jehkyl's body, in fact he can only warn of danger(like an extra set of eyes) and offer advice(mostly he just yells about what he thinks should be done). Amon also grants his summoner three abilities, perfect nightvision, retractable curling ram's horns(as well as the knowledge and ability to use them as weapons) and fiery breath(15 foot cone, once used has to wait 1 min before it "recharges") [pic 2] Once bound, Jehk and Amon's souls are inseperable for 24 hours at the end of which Jehk has to bind Amon again.

Personality: Jehkyl was once a devout man an carries himself with pride and dignity. He still carries the guilt and burden of his excommunication from the church but believes in atonement. He is also very pacifistic, prefering to talk rather than fight.

Amon is bitter, cruel, hateful, irritable, tempermental, explosive, untrusting and just plain mean. To make up for his vices, he has 2 virtues; Infinite wisdom and incredible trustworthiness. For some unknown reason, Amon is incapable of lying and has been imprisoned in some form of purgatory, giving him an eternity to ponder the workings of the world.

When bound together their personalities blend in equal portions, making the normally passive Jehk irritable. Amon becomes more willing to help his summoner and give out his well guarded secrets.

Secrets: Amon, see bio

Bio: Jehkyl was a child prodigy, taking to the bible like a fish to water. He was unfaltering in his duties as a priest and as a student, constantly learning new things. It was this hunger for knowledge that got him excommunicated from the catholic church. He found the book containing the rituals to summon a being of incredible intellect in the cathedral's "forbidden" section. Knowing this, he had to meet it. That was when he had his first terrifying encounter with Amon.

Without warning, Amon fused his soul with Jehkyl's. The other clergymen heard Jehk's frenzied screams and came to find him with ram's horns and smoking breath. Knowing he would be excommunicated for tampering with the "Dark Arts", Jehkyl reacted by grabbing as many books as he could and charging the priests. He used his horns effectively, Amon's raspy voice guiding him, and he plowed through them.

Brande

4. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    Welcome. Once there are more people, we will begin.
    It will begin with everyone arriving in London at midnight of the 21st, the night in the opening post. So you all might want to begin working on your intro, because I am leaving your intro to you.

5. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    Come on people! Join in now!

6. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    I'm connfused,can we be vampire or only hunters.

7. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    alright. I did make that confusing. You can be vampires, but you must be sided with the slayers. you can be admist the other vampires and be like a spy for the slayers or something. You can be admist the slayers, but be a vampire too. You can only be a hunter/slayer, but you can be of another species, such as werewolf/vampire/etc...

8. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    GM Approved

name:Jewel Summers
    hometown:Cleveland,Ohio
    Height:5'2"
    Weight:110lbs
    appearance:Think a cross between Buffy and Willow from BtVS
    -hair style:Straight and falls to mid back,usually in a pony tail
    -hair colour:a deep wine red
    -eye colour:blueish silver
    -makeup:none
    -jewelry: A silver cross necklace and a round locket with a picture of her Mom,sister and her and a picture of her cat
    -piercings:double prieced ears,usually just wears studs or small hoops
    -scars:eek:ne under her right eye in a cresent moon shape. Another on her upper chest,a knife wound.
    -tattoos:'Only God Shall Judge Me,For I Am Human' across her back in swirled letters(Black and red),and a star with the sun in the middle on her upper let arm (red and blue)
    -clothing:Usually jeans and a tee shirt,a leather jacket,red and black shoes with wheels.
    Weapons:Stakes(three),silver dagger(one),vials of Holy water(four),and a cross bow and quiver of arrows (some wood tipped some silver tipped).
    Weapon details:the dagger is nine inches lone and always at her hip. Her cross bow in very durable and has her name engraved on the handle.
    Talents/Special Skills:Increably strong spell caster,good hacker(and with computers in general),very smart,loves to dance and is good at roller bladeing.
    Personality:
    Secrets:(can be revealed, or to be revealed):Spellcaster,legended to be a decendant of a Slayer and legended to be create from pure magic.
    Bio: Jewel grew up in a odd fashion. She was around vampires,werewolves and other creatures of the night sice day one. Her mother gave birth to her in a graveyard while a vampire battled her 'Aunt Willow' ten feet away. She never knew her father and some rumors say she never had one,her mother died not long after giving birth. When she was four years old her adoptive mother was raped and Jewel got a little sister none monthes later. her sisters name was Tara. Though Jewel grew up around odd people and had even odder night time adventures the first fourteen years of her life were well. Then a vampire by the name of Dracule attacked her family,scattering them across the globe. Their entire council of Slayers was ruined and Jewel knew was that their meeting point was in London. She went to London to find that Dracule was trying to rid the world of the human race,didn't vampires and deamons EVER get tired of trying that,so of course she had to stop him. It was her duty and a hobby at that point so while on the way to her family's safe house she plans to stop him. And if she finds her family before that she plans to stop him anyway.

9. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    alright. three people, it'll do, but I''ll wait a bit longer. If there is nobody else by Sunday, I'll start it.

10. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:well guys, I guess this is the start. If anybody wants to join after the initial first post, I will allow you to join. PM me and I'll tell you where we're at in the game and what's going on and everything.
    As with the game startup, I will post my character's start, and what is going on in London. It is simple, all you have to do is to post your character's arrival in London.

IC:Jade Leigh Marchand
    She stepped off of the curb and into the street. It was raining heavily now, heavier than when she had gotten off of the plane. Big Ben struck twelve, it's droning sound echoing off the sides of the walls.
    As soon as it rang, the black of the night seemed to move, the shadows began to shatter, scatter, and disperse.
    Vampires
    She ran after them, and grabbed the nearest one by the collar, pulled him back and lauched a stake through his dead heart. He fell to the ground and became dust. Another was coming from behind, she threw a back kick which unbalanced him, then grabbed his arm, broke it with her elbow, and took the blade from it's sheath and planted it in his jaw. He screamed and yelled for help.
    She ran the blade through his chest, dropped him and watched the vampires swarm after the killer of their follower.
    She ripped the other blade out of it's sheath, dropped the bag she carried and charged them.

TAG:any

11. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Jewel Summers

Rain,Jewel hated rain. It was wet and in this case,cold. But she stepped off the bus,right after Big Ben struck twelve midnight. Another girl,one that had been on the same bus as Jewel was fighting a group of vampires. 'Looks like things don't wait in London.' she mused and jumped into the fray.

Quickly she and the other girl had taken out the vampires and the dust ran into the street sewers with the rain water. It was so nice of them to just turn to dust like that. Jewel turned to the other girl, "Nice moves. I'm Jewel Summers." she said and extended her hand.

TAG-Z_S

12. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade Marchand

She turned to the one who had helped her, and shook her hand.
    "Jade Marchand. You're quite the vampire hunter yourself, but we all must be if we're alive now. Most are dead."
    She put the swords in her hand back in their sheaths and grabbed her bag off of the ground.
    "I'm looking for a large mansion, refinished recently and overloaded with vampires. Near a old hotel, I've heard. You know anything about it?"

TAG:Jewel Summers

13. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Jewel

Jewel shook her head. "I;m here because a nasty vamp,Dracule,took out my family. My rather large family. Our meeting spot is here. I was hoping to take him down in the process. But a hotel with vamps is news to me,I'm game if you want help though." she said.

The teen was careful about useing the word 'want' instead of 'need' as it was obvious this girl didn't NEED help. But seeing as Jewel doubted she was going to find any of her family for awhile,they were told to hang back before going to hq,she was in need of activites to keep her busy.

TAG-Z_S

14. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She nodded.
    "Dracule's got his beat down for me. long story, hard to explain. I'll help you will Dracule's beatdown if you want me to, if you wanna come help me with the hotel. Hunters are meant to help hunters at this point in time. the world's a messed up place. nothing is predictable."

15. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Jewel

Jewel almost smiled. Then she remembered her Aunt Willow's screams as Dracule ripped Aunt Kennedy's throat from her body. She didn't know a person could scream like that and all she had done was hold Tara in the closet. Clutching the little girl like there was no tomorrow. Then Aunt Willow's magic,chaseing Dracule away. Then watching Aunt Willow fall,so limp next to Aunt Kennedy. Running,finding the whole Slayer Central torn apart. Telling her little sister to get to Grandpa Giles and to tell him what had happened. Tara's pleading for Jewel to take her with her. "I know what you mean. Help would be much appericiated. Thank you." she said,softly.

16. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

By the look on her face, she could tell she may have been recalling a hard memory. She decided to leave it alone, because so many hunters, like herself, hated to share their past for gruesome reasons.
    "times like these, kind and those unkind need to stick together. It's the only way we'll all make it. I know Dracule's done some gruesome and heartless things. I know he was a kind person before he was bitten, but after, he went bloody thirsty. It happens to them all. all except Mikey. poor guy."
    She thought back to that night.
    Her, Mikey and Gerard were at the skatepark. Gerard excused himself and went home, or so we thought. He was plotting our very deaths. Mikey and herself were sitting down a minute, talking about what had happened to them over the years they'd been seperated. All of a sudden a werewolf bounded through the gates, gnashing it's large teeth and coming right towards her. Mikey noticed and stepped in front of her, but the werewolf threw him to the side. She hit it in the head with her board, but it was no use. Mikey knocked her down and tried to protect her, but the werewolf bit him, and he bleed so much he fell unconcious. She tried to revive him, but was bitten herself. She fell unconcious beside him, but once waking up, he was gone.
    She shuddered and finished what she was saying.
    "all in all, we're in this together. I've never turned down helping a hunter, because I know one day I might need their help, or them mine. I want to stay on good terms with everybody."

17. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    GM APPROVED!!!

Name: Scott Johnson
    Hometown: Akron, OH
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 155 lbs.
    Appearance:
    -Hair style: short
    -Hair colour: black
    -Eye colour: green
    -Makeup: N/A
    -Jewelry: N/A
    -Piercings: N/A
    -Scars: several slash scars down his back, and one large scar down his right arm
    -Tattoos: N/A
    -Clothing: black jeans, black T-shirt (with the Punisher logo on the front), black leather trenchcoat, Cleveland Indians baseball cap
    Weapons: Four silver spikes; Colt 1911 custom pistol w/ silver-tipped bullets
    Weapon details: The silver spikes are rather self-explanatory, having a metal core, with a solid silver coating about an inch thick - the spikes are two inches in diameter. The 1911 pistol was custom-made for Scott recently, which was made with the original style but a set of barrels for the different sizes of ammo that Scott possesses.
    Talents/Special Skills: (see Secrets)
    Personality: He's not the most talkative guy in the world. He does have a good sense of humor, but tends to be rather straight-faced.
    Secrets (can be revealed, or to be revealed): Scott is part vampire. The vampiric traits have delineated in him, so he is resilient to many of the vampire's banes. He does have undead qualities and the vampiric urge for blood, although he does not need it to survive. The crucifix and garlic are not effective on him, but sunlight does weaken him. The bite of a werewolf cannot affect him, as he is undead. A stake in the heart and decapitation, or a werewolf attack before the 12th stroke of midnight, can kill him. He does have fangs which are retractable at night.
    Bio: Scott Johnson was born and raised in Akron. He lived a normal life, yet he always felt fatigued during the daytime, and energetic at night. These things didn't impede Scott from a normal life. That was, until he was fifteen. A strange series of disappearances began in and around Akron, all victims later being found, dead from an unnatural loss of blood. During these events, Scott noticed something strange about his mother. Before the disappearances, she had been pale and thin. Since the disappearance began, she had filled out, and her skin had taken on a rich luster. Scott asked his mother about it, and she told him all the terrible truth - she was a vampire. It explained her "day job," and why she was never around during the day. As a result, he was part vampire. Being part vampire, he had an inborn resistance to many of the vampire's weaknesses. The next night, Scott tried to stop her from going out. The two began to fight, resulting in Scott accidentaly impaling his mother with a fire poker. Horrified, he hid all the evidence, and only told his father the day after. His father sent his son away. (The reason for this was that Scott's mother had placed her husband under a form of amnesia - a bit of insurance in case she was discovered and killed.) Jack was taken in by a foster parent, who raised him to manhood.
    Scott became interested in the business of vampire slaying. He became proficient at his skills, quickly surpassing many other slayers because of his unnatural ability to ferret out vampires (they did not know he was part-vampire). When Dracule came to power, he was one of the few slayers who has survived the past... excursions... with the vampires. Now, he has discovered the location of the last group of powerful vampires, and along with other slayers, is going to stop this evil once and for all.

D_N :cool:

18. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:WELCOME!

19. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    OOC: Sorry I didn't get this up yesterday, RL got in the way (doesn't it always?). Hopefully nobody minds that this is super-long... [face_peace]

IC SCOTT JOHNSON:

A commercial jet sliced through air on a cool London evening, settling down on the airfield. There departed many different forms of people. Short, tall, plump, slim, muscular, gangly - these were those who departed from the airplane. They all looked like normal people. All but one.

A man, clothed in black, ventured out of the plane, his trenchoat flowing behind him. His baseball cap was pulled low over his brow, making it difficult to distinguish his features. He didn't look much different than the others around him. Nothing looked different about him.

The man quickly departed from the airport after gathering his luggage. Evening was giving way to night, but the man was hungry. Finding a restaurant of decent quality (which wasn't hard), he was quickly given a seat.

"You're a wise one, sir," the waiter said as the man sat down in his seat. "In about an hour, you'd have to wait half an hour to get a seat."

The man didn't reply.

The waiter stood silently by for a moment, but quickly piped up. "Can I get you anything to drink, sir?"

"A soft drink would be nice," the man said without looking up.

"Will that be soda or ginger beer tonight?"

"Ginger beer."

The waiter scribbled it down, and turned to leave. He stopped himself, and turned back to the man.

"Can I take your coat, sir?"

"No."

The waiter hurried off to retrieve the ginger beer - or, as Americans would say, ginger ale.

The man looked out at those in the restaurant from under his hat. All ages were dining, from children to the elderly. One in particular caught his eye. She was probably as old as he, with light brown hair flowing down to her shoulders. Her eyes glistened, and her lips were full and soft. And her throat...

The man gazed at the woman's neck. It was strong, yet soft, a true piece of natural beauty. Her blood coursed strongly through her veins, he could feel it. Oh, how he would like a taste. Just a little sip, that's all he'd need...

The man began to rise from his chair, when his face suddenly contorted. He couldn't bite her. He couldn't destroy the poor woman's soul. he'd have to find some outher way to satisfy his lust.

The waiter returned with his ginger ale.

"What would you like tonight, sir?"

"You have steak, don't you?" the man asked.

"Yes."

"I'll have one - make it two steaks."

The waiter wrote down the order. "How would you like them prepared?"

"Rare. Very rare."

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Rain. Why did it always rain? Was someone above saddened by recent events? Or was it some form of cleansing for the city? Either way, Scott Johnson despised it.

He was riding a double-decker bus farther into London. He had had his dinner, so now he was heading for the "meeting point." Where exactly this meeting point was, he didn't know - all he knew was that it was somewhere cloes to Big Ben.

As the bus traveled its route, Scott looked out the window. Due to the lights inside the bus, and the darkness outside, the windows were turned into a mirror, although somewhat dim. Scott looked at himself in the window's reflection, onl to see -

Nothing. His clothes were there, along with his hat, which was mysteriously floating in the air. Scott looked away in disgust. He hadn't seen his reflection for over ten years. There were few ways he could see himself in a mirror - one being to dress up like the Invisible Man, and that would look far too conspicuous.

The bus halted at Scott's stop, and the man quickly exited the bus. The rain pattered down on the surrounding, creating an eerie ambience. The bus drove off, leaving Scott and two others on the curb. Scott strode over to a bus stop waiting bench, which had a small roof over it. As Scott sat down on the bench, Big Ben sounded. The booming noise danced off the walls, echoing towards Scott.

As Big Ben sounded, he sensed several figures moving behind

20. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade

She turned to look at the newcomer, careful not to talk as to where her abnormally large canine teeth gave her away as being a werewolf. She'd been cautious with the other one, but two standing there, she mustn't take this lightly anymore.
    "another slayer? The more the merrier. Can't fight the vampires of London by yourself, I've soon noticed."
    He wiped the oddly cut, wet hair out of her face and held out her hand.
    "Jade Marchand. You are?"

TAG:Scott johnson

21. Arclite

May 3, 2006
    OOC: Sorry for the lateness, just waiting for a dramatic moment :cool:

IC: Jehkyl Eiras

Slow clapping echoed throught the dark alleyway. A tall stocky man in a brown overcoat walked out of a shadow. "Bravo, Bravo!" he said, heavy russian accent marring his speech, "Very entertaining. I vas going to intervene, but I see that you three have it under control"

He stopped about six meters from the three and made a flourishing bow. "My name is Jehkyl Eiras and I gather that I am in the company of other professional slayers, such as myself." He turned to the girl with the multicolored hair. "A pleasure to meet you Jade"

'What are you doing knitwit!' screamed a gravely voice in the back of his mind, 'You should have stayed in the shadows! These... people can't be trusted'

'Aw, I didn't know you cared so much about me Amon' Jehk thought back at him in mock suprise

'You miss interpret my meanings mortal, as the living so fond of doing' Amon threatened 'I was merely stating that if you were to die, delightful though it may be, I would be stuck in that unfeeling dimension for another eternity. I intend to do everything in my power to prevent that.'

'We'll have a much better chance of surviving if I have comrades' he thought in return 'hasn't you eternity alone not taught you that?'

Amon's influence receded back into the cobwebs of Jehk's mind, becoming just a mad rambling about 'time' and 'wisdom'. He displayed a smile and turned his attention back at the tasks at hand.

Tag: All

22. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

Jade was taken back by the new arrival. Rather afraid too. She stepped back, for some reason, she didn't trust this person.
    "Who are you, and how do you know me? You're with Dracule aren't you? you're the stranger who stoke Mikey!"
    Her voice was rough and monotone, then out slipped the bit about Mikey. She didn't mean to say that, and didn't know why it came out. Did she suspect him? could she feel it? was this the person who has tortured him?

TAG:newcomer(sorry, didn't catch the name)

23. Arclite

May 3, 2006

Jehkyl emitted a dark laugh before saying, "No, no, miss you've got it all wrong. I have been watching you, and your friends, for a while, but not fot the reasons you think. You see, I am among those who would like to see a steak through Dracule's slimy black heart. To see him gasp for air before the end, to see the suprise and hate in his eyes."

Before long, he realized a pain shooting up through his head and the smell of smoke and brimstone in the air. He looked down into a puddle at his feet. His horns had extended. His nose and mouth were glowing orange and bleeding smoke into the rainy night. Amon's influence had finally shown itself.

Jehkyl heard Amon's rough voice calling out in protest, but Ignored his actual words. He took a step toward Jade. "You seem to know where he is Lycan, And I will find out one way or another." He finished with a harsh voice.

Tag: Jade, Other Hunters

24. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She began to trust the man a bit more, till he lashed out with a rough, harsh voice. AS soon as his voice spoke that deep, that rough and that brash, she ripped her swords from their sheath and held it at an angle at his heart.
    "I'm warning you. I don't know you, or what you are up to, but I will finish any curiosity that may lie with you if you don't leave me alone"

TAG:newcomer(crap. still forgot to get a name)

25. Arclite

May 3, 2006

He simply glanced down at the sword poited unwaveringly at his chest. The normal him, the him not fused with Amon, would have realized that he was in a very dangerous situation. However his soul binding with the extra-planar being had also made him irritable and hateful.

He looked at the swords she held and whispered an incantation designed to heat the metal until it was white hot, knowing that if she did not drop the swords right away that when she stabbed him, the metal would bend harmlessly against his thick leather breastplate. "Girl, you have no idea who you are dealing with. Tell me do Lycans smell like when they burn!?"

Just in case he took a deep breath ready to spray the weretouched with Amon's firey breath if his threat didn't stand.

Tag: Jade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.