main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive When the Shadows Speak, Darkness Shall Unveil all Hidden

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    OOC: Sorry this is so short. :(

IC SCOTT JOHNSON:

"My name is Aruios Gulor," the man said as he bowed. "And you, my grateful hunter, who might be you? As well as you, fellow wolf?"

Scott knew the first inquiry was directed, but was surprised at the man's second question. He turned to see Jade slowly backing away to lean against the wall. He gave an inquisitive look, and turned back to face the man.

"Couldn't you come down from there?" Scott asked.

TAG: Z_S, Tog

D_N :cool:

2. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Aruios Gulor

"Couldn't you come down from there?" Scott asked.

"It would be my pleasure" Aruios said. He walked down the steps and looked at the man. "You never told me your name." When Aruios was close enough to the ground he jumped over the side and landed on the ground.

3. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade Marchand

Jade watched them and couldn't help but ask.
    "When were you bitten?"
    It's something she always asked werewolves, wondering if they were new to it, or had been werewolves for awhile

TAG:any

OOC:I had been banned, sorry for not being here to post.

4. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Aruios Gulor

"When were you bitten?"

Aruios smiled a devilish grin, the blood on his face was drying up. "Lets see. So long ago, carry the two, divide by a 5, plus 6." Aruios rantered on insanly intill he came to his answer. Aruios smiled again. "613 years ago. How bout you?"

5. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She gasped as she heard him ask. In front of all of these slayers too.
    Jade, what do you really care? You should be proud, Mikey took the first bite for you.
    She felt herself go paler and answered in a soft tone.
    "Two years ago. Halloween night, My birthday"

TAG:Werewolf(I have to get back used to names)

6. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Aruios Gulor

Aruios looked at Jade. "Ah, yes I remember that night. That was Fat Man on the docks with fish. That was a wonderful meal. I remember the howls that night had, most I've ever heard." He smiled. "It was a wonderful meal, the fish proved to be the best seasoning to that fat man."

7. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"So you heard it? Have you ever met a werewolf named Mikey? Looks similar to me in human form"
    Her mind raced, she hoped he had. it's been so long since she'd seen Mikey.

TAG:werewolf, any

8. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    "So you heard it? Have you ever met a werewolf named Mikey? Looks similar to me in human form"

"Micky? Macky? Mikey, Hmm. Could that have been..., I think it couldve..., Yes I think so..... Nope never heard of him. Unless..., could it..., Nope." Aruios said. "Unless you mean a Mikey that runs a Gas Station Mini-Mart, best slushies Ive ever had."

9. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

Her heart dropped. Still no signs to her friend's whereabouts. She shook her head slowly.
    "oh. no. he's not into slushies. Nevermind"

TAG:any

10. Darph_Nader

Aug 17, 2005
    OOC: I'm gonna jump back to the top of the page for a sec, and then come back to the current action. [face_plain] I really rushed this, so if I did something wrong let me know.

IC SCOTT JOHNSON:

As the man walked down the steps, he looked at Scott. "You never told me your name."

"Uh..." Scott felt uneasy about this man. He didn't want to tell this man his name, but he felt it wouldn't harm anything. "Scott."

As the man walked closer, Jade piped up beside Scott.

"When were you bitten?"

Scott stiffened, slightly uncomfortable. He never liked werewolves.

Aruios grinned, and Scott cringed. There was something ominous in that smile. "Lets see. So long ago, carry the two, divide by a 5, plus 6...." The man ranted out a several numbers, and finally calmed down. "613 years ago. How 'bout you?"

Scott turned to look at Jade, as curious as the newcomer was. Jade gasped, and her face paled.

She spoke softly. "Two years ago. Halloween night, My birthday."

The man began talking, but Scott didn't pay attention. He was too shocked by the statement. He never felt anything different about Jade, but she was a werewolf! But it all made sense - the way she tried to defend Aroius earlier....

Scott came back to reality, and heard Jade saying something about slushies.

"Uh, it seems everybody's revealing a secret, so, uh, I have a bit of a confession," Scott said as he walked over, and picked up a wooden stick. He regretted doing this, but it seemed like the best time to do it.

He took the stick, and drove it through his arm. He let out a shout of pain, and let it stay in his arm. He walked back over to the two, and stopped. Grasping the stick, he pulled it out of his arm. The blood that was on the stick dripped to the ground, and Jack began moving his arm back and forth. The wound slowly and painfully closed, leaving only a red mark where the stick had been.

He looked up at the two, and gave an uneasy smile.

"I'm... uh... I'm a half-breed vampire."

Scott prayed they would respond calmly.

11. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC: Jade Marchand

"it seems that all of us here have some sort of undead problems, and more than likely, that is why we are in this, is it not? It seems that all I have met that slay, and yet are part of the undead are defening a past or a loved one. That's certainly why I am in this. My brother is Dracule', you know that snobby vampire man, yes, my brother."
    She grimaced as she watched Scott's wound finish healing itself.
    "please don't do that again. it's rather disturbing you know."

TAG:Scott, Aruios

12. Darph_Nader

Aug 17, 2005
    IC SCOTT JOHNSON:

Shockingly, Scott wasn't surprised when jade said she was related to Dracule.

Scott remembered the night his mother revealed that dark secret. How she'd killed so many in order to live. The shunning by his family... all those years.... Scott couldn't begin to imagine being related to the mastermind behind all of this.

"I... I know what it's like," Scott said as he let out a sigh. "To be related to someone like Dracule. My mother - well, it's probably not best to talk about right now." Jack shifted from one foot to the other. "Let's just say that I don't want anyone else to end up in my shoes."
    Scott twitched slightly as his bones realigned, and the skin and muscle tissue rejoined.

"Please don't do that again. It's rather disturbing, you know," Jade asked as Scott's arm fully healed itself. Scott cracked a small grin.

"I don't usually mutilate myself, so I think your request will be granted."

Scott turned to the man named Aruios.

"So, mister Gulor, what is your reason for being here?"

13. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC: Hello. I am so sorry for not being around for so long. I have been having conflicts within the JCC which I have fought. I've been trashed for no reason really, but either way, it doesn't matter. I expect most of you never to come back to RPG in my name, and if you don't, I don't care. This isn't s popularity contest, but a RPG and an alternate reality at that. RP or get out. Don't dare comment me in a disrespectful manner. I WILL NOT TAKE IT.

I will be posting a large post to get everyone back in line and on story. I am accepting new players. I am in need of a coGM if I am to get banned again. If you would like the role of being my coGM, please PM me.

thanks,
    -Jade

14. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    Zelda Approved

name: Ivan Wind
    hometown: Australia
    Height: 5?7
    Weight: 150
    appearance:
    -hair style: Long and wavy
    -hair colour: light brown
    -eye colour: green/ gray
    -makeup: non
    -jewelry: non
    -piercings: non
    -scars: non
    -tattoos: non
    -clothing: Dark Brown over coat, with blue genes, and a gray t- shirt, shoes black.
    Weapons: Two small sliver hand guns, and small dagger
    Weapon details: The dagger has a dragon on its hilt.
    Talents/Special Skills: Great at picking looks it shot a lot of targets with very few bullets
    Personality: He?s out, load and a lot of fun, is very laid back and never depressed at all.
    Secrets:(can be revealed, or to be revealed): Has something to due with his mother.
    Bio: Ivan grew like anyone else well almost, he never knew his mom. His father never talked about her and only gave Ivan one picture of her to keep. Other then that he went to school and all that played music.
    He ended up in a metal band at the age of 16. At the age of 21 his band had their big brake!
    They flew out to London to record their first album. But before they plan could land it is shot down. Only the bands lead guitarist Ivan lived. Now he walks the dark streets of the London alone.

OOC: Zelda I'll let you make the long post before I jump in so I know whats going on.

15. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC: I'm at school right now guys. As soon as I get home, I'll try to get up a big post so everyone can get back in on the game.

<3 Jade

16. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:I am so sorry that I have not been on in an long while, my life and the life of those close to me have not been that great. I do not wish to discuss it, and I may not be on very much. Right now life is too unpredicatable. I wish to spend a whole lot more time with my parents, boyfriend, and friends. I think I am planning on departing from theforce.net for awhile. I really need to leave. I haven't been on alot cause I am waiting on friends to call, and I really have learned to treasure each and every one of them. as of now, I am not going to be on. I will also post something similar in the JCC. Read that. I am going and will be departing after this post. I'll come back every now and then, but now is just not a good time.

sorry. if anyone wants to, take this over and have it as yours. Maybe you can make it work better than me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.