main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga When We Were Lovers - Padme Falls, AU, ROTS, Anakin/Dark Padme, Romance, Action, Angst *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zvalarens

zvalarens Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2005
    WOW! Excellent post=D= I really love this one Heartbreaker!

2. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    Oh my gosh!! That was amazing. I tell you, these soon to be parents need to stop arguing.

Great post and please post soon.

Thanks for the pm[face_peace]

3. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    I love your new story. It was defintely a big twist to see Padme not only as the evil one but really going at it with Anakin, even in her pregnat state. I totally wasn't expecting that. Keep up the good work and please PM me when you update.

4. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Another excellent update!

But I expect nothing less, I am so glad that you are back writing. :)

Poor Anakin, he really is in a dilemma, I wonder how this will end up playing out. [face_thinking]

5. delta-7starfighter

delta-7starfighter Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Wow!!!

I just started reading and this is a turn of events!!!

Looking forward to your next update please pm it to me

6. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Loved this chapter! The flashbacks especially.:D

I wonder what Anakin will do, or really Padme for that matter?
    What a way to leave a cliff hanger...I'm gonna die before the next post!:_|

thanks for the pm

7. merijune

merijune Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2005
    this reads really like a novel...a hint of what to come perhaps? excellently done; and i want a pm, please!!

8. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I could go on and on about how wonderful this story is but you already know that don't you?

Not only does Padme have the dark side of the force but she has pregnancy hormones flowing too!! Anakin might need some help dealing with her. I'm a woman with 2 kids so I can say that.

Keep up the great work and Happy Thanksgiving!:)

9. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    This is a twist I wouldn't have thought of it's good though.

10. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Great post! I love that Padme is fighting even though she's pregnant. No shrinking violet there.

11. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    You took a little hiatus and came back with both guns blazing! I love how you've incorporated the flashbacks into the storyline. To see how much they cared for each other and then to see where they are now is so painful. Poor Anakin, he is definitely stuck between a rock and a hard place. I feel that in the final outcome there will be no real winners.

Awesome update!!!

12. Bananakin_Fruiteater

Bananakin_Fruiteater Jedi Master

Nov 5, 2005
    What an interesting juxtaposition of events -- passionate love on one hand and destructive fury on the other.

Today I went to Coldstone Creamery, and they have three sizes: like it, love it, gotta' have it. Your story is definitely a "gotta' have it" :)

Bananakin

13. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    =D= Way, way UP!

14. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    Wow. This puts an interesting twist on things. Love the story so far.

15. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    Great story so far, I'd love to be on the pm list!

16. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005
    Wow, Padme is definately pissed.

Great post! I can't wait to see how this duel turns out.

17. qtrhrs78

qtrhrs78 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2003
    This is a great new angle on the story. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

18. Darth_M-Monroe

Darth_M-Monroe Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2004
    This is the only fan fic that really interests me. Write on. I love the story. You are very talented.

19. Anakins-girl

Anakins-girl Jedi Master star 2

May 20, 2005
    AH....you know anything you write we will all love! I would love to be on the PM list. You should have seen my eyes when I read that it was Padme under the hood! I even had to re-read the first part cause I thought I had missed something! [face_laugh]

20. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    what there? and you talk about nail-bite tension? my fingers hurt from biting them....argh...my gosh what happened???

Please don't kill anakin....and padmaé

rachel

21. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I am definitely in love with this story Heartbreaker!! The flashbacks were excellent...they made the battle going on between A/P even more heartbreaking.

Thanks for the PM! I'm most anxious for more! Happy Thanksgiving!!

22. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    ehopepower - Thanks for the words of encouragement!!!

zvalarens - I am thrilled beyond words that you think so much of that last post!!!

ChewbacaRocks - Glad you enjoyed it. Yes, Anakin and Padme need to stop this before someone gets hurt.

Kitten - I am happy that you like this fic, it was a bunny that just refused to leave. I had to do something with it. Yes, Padme is really taking it to Anakin, how long can he hold out? You're on the list!!!

jmsbndgrl - Once again, thank you for the kind words. They really do mean alot to me, especially when they come from someone whose work I really admire. You'll know soon enough how this ends!!!

delta-7starfighter - I am thrilled that you like the start, this is going to get crazy before its over. You're on the list!!!

iLoveAnakin7 - I am glad you liked the flashbacks!!! Sorry to leave it on the cliffhanger, what will Anakin or Padme do? We'll know soon enough.

merijune - WOW!!! Thanks for the compliment! I wish I could tell you what happens next....You're on the list!!!

Amidala66 - And I could go on and on about how much I love reading your replies!!! Yes, you hit the nail right on the head, its more than just the dark side, as you will see in the next post.

Jeditheskyisblue - Thanks for the support!!!

Jaira - Yes, Padme is not holding back, and I don't think she has any intentions to either.

HandmaidenVeme - You summed up the last post perfectly, that was exactly the picture I was trying to paint. To see where they once were, and where they are now. I have a feeling that your feeling about the end is right. Once again, thank you!!!

Bananakin_Fruiteater - Thanks again!!! Your comments totally rock!!!!

Darth-Buddy - Thanks for reading and the up!!!

mixza - I'm glad you like it so far!!!

Pokey - Thanks and you're on the list!!!

astarael - Yes, Padme is a little upset. Not long to see how this duel ends!!!

qtrhrs78 - I am thrilled that you like this idea, more is on its way!!!

Darth_M-Monroe - WOW!!!!!!!!! That is an unbelievable compliment you gave me. I just hope that the rest of the story lives up to your expectations. Once again, thank you!!!!

Anakins-girl - You're on the list!!!!!! I can imagine your reaction when Padme was revealed. Thank you for such nice words!!!

Venus_Star2-com - I apologise about the tension. Lets say that Anakin and Padme are not seeing things in the same way. Lets see what happens to them.

ANAKINSBABY - Thanks for the kind words, I am thrilled that you think so much of this fic. Yes, the flashback are their to add to the duel. More will be coming soon.

Hi everyone - Firstly to anyone and everyone who is celebrating Thanksgiving...have an awesome one!!! The next post...I am having second thoughts about posting it. I know I have to, because it is important to story, I just don't want to. I think when you read it, you will know what I mean. Remember, I did say that this is going to be dark!!!!! You guys probably won't like me too much after the next post. :_|

Oh did I mention that there will be an uncut version of it?

23. zvalarens

zvalarens Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2005
    You guys probably won't like me too much after the next post. :_|

Never!

Oh did I mention that there will be an uncut version of it?

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

WoooHooo!!!!!!

Do I even have to tell you that I want the uncut version? You just made my Thanksgiving Day!

Trying to be patient while waiting for the next post!:)

24. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    holy doo doo, your back! this is crazy!

25. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.