Saga When We Were Lovers - Padme Falls, AU, ROTS, Anakin/Dark Padme, Romance, Action, Angst *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. HandmaidenVeme Jedi Master

star 4
    Uncut please!!!:D

Happy Turkey Day to you too!!!!
  2. jmsbndgrl Force Ghost

star 4
    No matter how bad it is, I'll forgive you. :)

As for an uncut version, send it my way.
  3. JediArym Force Ghost

star 3
    Wow!!! That was some update Anakin_Heartbreaker! =D= =D=
    I'm definitely hooked! I like the flashbacks especially when
    it revealed that it was Padme having the "dreams". I hope we
    get to read how she became a Sith.

Please PM me when you update! :)
  4. Minela Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh man!!!!!!=D= =D= I love that last line. "Help me, I love her" I always felt that is exactly what Obi-Wan was thinking when he faught Anakin. "Help me save him, he is my brother...":_| :_| :_|
    Keep it coming!!Uncut version, put me on the PM list.=D=
  5. ehopepower Jedi Knight

star 2
    Please PM me when you update and the uncut version as well now. Thanks a million.
  6. leiaelyssa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Interesting concept of Padme on the darkside..if you have an uncut version PM me..
  7. Amidala66 Jedi Master

star 4
    It goes without saying that I want the uncut version of the next chapter as long as it is uncut for mushiness. If it is uncut for violence and gore, then please don't send it to me.

As for not liking you after the next post, I doubt it. Even if the story upsets me, I still will like you because you are an awesome writer.:)
  8. Darth_Vastor Jedi Master

star 1
    You're writing again!=D=

I go to make a routine check of the boards and I find that you've got a new story going. Not only that, but you didn't waste any time getting started! It could turn out to be the best one yet! I'm already into it.

Please add me to your PM list. I don't want to miss this!
  9. little_miss_jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*does happy dance* [face_dancing]

why didn't I find this before?!

this is so good! please pm when you update.
  10. PadwanKayla Force Ghost

star 4
    Fabulous update! You are such a talent weaving the story as you do. =D=

I love the way you twisted it so it was Padme having the dreams and Anakin soothing her. The flashbacks were so very effective. This is such a great AU version. And a strong and fiesty Padme is great even if it did take some of the darkside to get her going. But how is this power going to affect the babes, I wonder? [face_thinking]

More please and I would love the uncut version too!!
  11. MasterEnder Jedi Knight

star 1
    Amazingly awesome to see you back AnakinHeartbreaker=D= (I was starting to lose hope)
    Interesting story, can't wait to see where it's going, angsty or not.

12. Anakin_Heartbreaker Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks guys for the totally awesome compliments. You guys rule!!!!
    Sorry for not doing any individual replies, DRL is really taking it to me.
    Well, here it is. There is an uncut version of it, the mushy stuff. :)
    If you would like it, and are of legal age, please PM me, and I will send it you soon very soon.

When we were lovers

Chapter Three

Uncontrollable, infinite love, surged fervently through Padme?s heart, whilst her yearning brown eyes remained mesmerized by Anakin?s unparalleled, physical beauty. Her enthusiastic hands felt every bump, every line that her husband had chiseled into his muscular back. Padme was hopelessly in love with him. She tenderly kissed his aching flesh, and then followed it with a teasing lick; her heart skipped a beat, as she heard Anakin moan in ecstasy. Padme could feel Anakin?s passion rise, whilst her moist lips continued to taste every inch of his masculinity. Anakin gasped and closed his eyes, as the tantalizing movements of his wife, assaulted his mind. Each passing moment was tormenting him; he felt his desires heighten to an insuperable level, Padme made him feel like the man he wanted to be?a man in love. Padme affectionately rubbed the side of her face against his magnificent frame, her hot breath continued to entice him, and coax him into submission.

?Tell me you want me.? Padme whispered, as she playfully bit his ear.

?I want you?? Anakin replied helplessly.

?Tell me you love me.? Padme moaned, as her hands ran lovingly through his soft hair.

?I love you??

Indescribable emotions turned Anakin?s body into a raging furnace, one whose fire only grew, as he drowned himself in his wife?s deep, passionate eyes. He circled his finger over her lips, and allowed her to gently hold it between her teeth. The two lovers were lost in each others love, as Anakin effortlessly picked up Padme in muscular arms, and placed her onto the bed.

Anakin?s impeccable movement continued to frustrate her; however, it only stimulated the devastatingly vindictive passion, the revulsion and the fury, which had all but extinguished the innocence, the benevolence, and the love that once lived in her heart. The irresistible allure of dark side, screamed out to her, telling her how Anakin spat in the face of her feelings, how he sadistically played with her emotions, and how he ultimately lied to her. He was not worthy of her love, he was not worthy of any love. Padme fed off of the impetus, and increased the intensity of the strikes aimed at her adversary. Anakin was equal to her every attack; the Force flowed freely through him, as he deflected the raging crimson sword with the sublime, majestic movement of his shimmering blue blade.

?I hate you!!!? Padme growled, as she forced Anakin back into the sophisticated complex.

Anakin perseverance was getting severely tested. The Force called out to him, giving him countless opportunities to disarm his wife, but each one would hurt her. He knew what was right, deep down in his troubled mind, he knew. What about his heart? What about the symbol of their love that grew in her swollen belly? What about his Padme? No?He could not. He would more easily give up his own life than harm a hair on her head. He had to wait?he just had to.

Anakin submerged himself in his wife?s intoxicating beauty, as his lips tasted first her delicate hands, and then the milky flesh of her arms. He wanted her to have that wondrous feeling warm her insides?the feeling of being loved. His exploring kisses found the nape of her neck, before they touched her yearning lips. He pulled back, and looked amorously into his Padme?s brown orbs.

?Are you ready??

Padme smiled, and nodded her head in accordance.

The two gladiators continued to dance in a flawless motion, as Padme pushed Anakin out into the dangerous, explosive environment of Mustafar. Violent winds carrying tons of dust and ash, tarnished their attire, as the two lovers dueled?One wanted to save their love, the other wanted
  13. zvalarens Jedi Knight

star 2
    OMG!!!!!! Have I told you how good it is to have you back! I can't believe she went off the cliff! I can't even fathom where you are going to take this. Thanks for the pm!

14. jmsbndgrl Force Ghost

star 4
    I can forgive you for that, after all she was a Sith. [face_devil]

So I guess the big question is, where did she land? Is the baby, or babies, ok? Is she going to end up being dressed in a scary dark suit?

There are so many possibilities.

Poor Anakin. I know it has been said, but I'm going to reiterate that juxtaposing the fight scenes with the love scenes really setup the anguish he is feeling well. It makes Padme's fall to darkness that much more tragic. Great update as usual. :D
  15. PadwanKayla Force Ghost

star 4
    What have you done!?! Well, can?t say you didn?t give a warning. Wow, that was unexpected and a literal cliff hanger! Great job ! I really had a good visual of the actions scenes and the mush was wonderfully sweet. Excellent!
  16. little_miss_jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Padme does survive...right?

really great update. Keep up the good work
  17. JediArym Force Ghost

star 3
    That was one intense update you got there Anakin_Heartbreaker!
    Your new fic gets better and better with each new update...
    Wow...the nail-biting action, the romance, and the cliffhanger. =D=
    I hope Padme will be OK...I still can't believe Anakin ended
    up chopping her leg off. :eek:

Please PM me the uncut version and also when you update. :)
  18. pink_saber_girl Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh.... my.... gosh. I just found your story, and I don't know what to say. Oh wait, yes I do! DOES SHE LIVE?!?! Update soon! It's great!
  19. MzAmethystCrow Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ack!!!! Don't stop there!! I demand that you must continue!!! Pleeeease!! :eek:
  20. Amidala66 Jedi Master

star 4
    That was really really intense. I love how you intersperse the love scenes with the duel. It really heightens the suspense and shows how fall Padme has fallen.

The big question is :how far did she fall and is she alive?

I guess I will wait patiently to see.

Great job as usual Anakin Heartbreaker. I always read your stories last because I save the best for last.:)
  21. remote_light Jedi Knight

Welcome back! Great update!
    Please add me to the PM list and send me the uncut version. I am well over legal age. Thanks
  22. delta-7starfighter Force Ghost

star 4
    OMG!!!I have to know what happens next!!!

Please update soon!!!
  23. Kitten Jedi Knight

star 3
    Is she still alive? Is the baby going to be okay? That was a really evil ciffy. [face_devil]

I guess my curiousity will just have to wait until your next update.
  24. Bananakin_Fruiteater Jedi Padawan

whoa!!! This story is one explosion right after the other! I cannot even guess what will happen next...

But there's nothing like a nice steaming bowl of mush to wash down the adrenaline-pumping action. Please send me the uncut version when you get the chance to!

Bananakin
  25. astarael Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ohmygod! This is really intense at the moment. I can't wait to see the next part!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.