main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga When We Were Lovers - Padme Falls, AU, ROTS, Anakin/Dark Padme, Romance, Action, Angst *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ehopepower

ehopepower Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 20, 2005
    Nice update. But I have to resist the urge to hit you with a fryimg pan for that cliffie! Can hardly wait for the next update!

2. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005

As Anakin went to exit the room, an explosive bolt of Force lightning hit him in the back, and sent him face first to floor, whilst he still held the twins. A sound of footsteps approaching echoed throughout the vicinity. Padme stood over her husband.

?Welcome home, my love.?

No padme! What are you doing! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Please update soon!

3. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Oooo... So are the babies still ok that their father basically fell on them? [face_worried]

I'm glad Yoda seems to be holding his own against the Sith Lord, hopefully the elder Jedi can destroy the hag.

Great ending! Very dramatic. I anxiously await what will happen next. :D

4. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005
    Oh crap :eek:

That CANNOT be a good thing [face_worried]

Please post soon! I'm dying to see what happens next! *mutters under breath* Stupid evil cliffies...

5. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    Holy crap! What an ending! I can tell the next post is going to be either really angsty and make me want to cover my eyes or maybe...we'll get the absolution we've all been hoping for.

[face_praying]

Pretty please??

P.S. Great update and thanks for the PM!

6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

no Padme they belong to you and Anakin

Padme stop

more soon

7. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Ohhhh another cliffie![face_shame_on_you] [face_not_talking]

Is Padme still in evil mode? Does Yoda defeat Sidious? I look forward to an update soon!:D

8. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    all I can say is..GO YODA!! [face_peace] kick his butt gçfrom here to kingdom come please.
    That was a nasty cliffie, wonder what Padme is going to do now?

Thanks for the Pm![:D]

9. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    I am anxiously waiting for that confrontation. I know it will be awesome! Great work and update soon.[face_peace]

10. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Oh no! I think something horrible is going to happen. [face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

I hope the twins are OK.

Please post soon!!!!

11. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Ah you can't just leave it there! Now I really hate Padme that stupid bitch! You're going to just have to hurry and update so she can redeem herself. ;)

12. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Looks like the gloves are coming off for Padme[face_devil]

Yoda and Sidious are in a great fight.

Needless to say, I am anxiously anticipating your next update.

13. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    *cue the Jaws theme music* Wow... what an evil cliffhanger. Seriously evil.

Thanks for the PM! Can't wait for the next update! :D

14. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004

Yikes! Anakin didn't crush the twins did he? [face_worried] I hope he can save Padme.

15. full_moon

full_moon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2005
    :eek: [face_worried] oh i hope the twins will be alright! and Anakin too! GO YODA!!

16. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    It's a good thing your were able to resist the power of the darkside. Hitting Anakin_Heartbreaker with cooking utensils[face_shame_on_you] is not the Jedi way:D .

I can hardly wait for the next update either ( I will admit I'm scared to see what's around the next corner though)!!!! Don't forget to tighten your seatbelt and secure your helmet! When A_H says we're in for an update with rollercoaster proportions he's not playing around.

17. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    wow, what is gonna happen now???

That was another great post,

Thanks for the pm, and more soon please[face_praying]

18. TragicLove

TragicLove Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2005
    Wow! This is probably the biggest cliffhanger in the whole story so far, but I'm sure the next post is going to be incredible. I'm on the edge of my seat here!

19. Rogue-42

Rogue-42 Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2006
    I loved the "vertically challenged warrior"...

and I hated the cliffe....*mutters*

Thanks for the PM, can't wait for the next update!

20. padmemily

padmemily Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2005
    I think it's safe to say that this is the worste cliffie you've put us in yet! At first, when you said that love will win in the end I was relieved. But maybe you meant that love for e twins will prevail in te end and Anakin will have to sacrifice Padme for them [face_worried], well I hope that's not the case. I was relieved in the beginning of the chapter to see that Anakin was angry at Sideous and not at Padme, but I am not sure she will be as forgiving of him. Anyway, you write so well that I am really enjoying reading this (I usually like the slightly lighter stories like Why Do I Love You? but any story by you is amazing).
    I shall beg you not keep us in this cliffie for too long. How about Ani and Padme kiss and makeup and then we et another ultimate [face_blush] [face_love] =P~ :*

21. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Nice update!:)

Things are heating up even more if it is possible... Yoda vs. Sidious and Anakin vs. Padme!]-} It would be so wonderful if padme meant her words "Welocme home my love" not sarcastically, but truly if you understand what I mean.:D

Love will win at the end: this gives me hope!

Thanks for the PM

CrazyAni

22. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    Wow, I cannot wait to see what happens! This story is really picking up again, which is very exciting. I wonder how Anakin vs. Padme Round 2 will work out. I have a feeling that the twins will play a large factor in the outcome.

Great Update, very exciting, can't wait for more!

23. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    Uh oh. Anakin vs Padme again. Let's hope that this time he doesn't have to remove any more limbs, otherwise he might not end up with much of a wife. Yoda, on the other hand, can take off as much as he likes. We don't need Palpatine any more. I particularly liked the part Yoda scarred Palpatine with his talons, it reminded me of The Mask of Zorro. I also loved all the descriptions you gave Anakin_Heartbreaker. They were so detailed that you could really picture what was going on clearly. Great writing as always, and I hope you update soon.

24. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

Yeah, go Yoda, great fighting scene; I hope that Yoda can kick Sidious behind[face_skull] [face_skull] [face_skull] .

Oh, and such an evil cliffie, I?m on needles here, I want to see how this will go so please, pretty please, update soon[face_praying] .

Amazing Master H, not that I?m surprised, but it was still amazing and thanx for the pm[:D]

25. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Uh-oh...Marrage problems.

Y'know, this fic ain't an all together good example of marrage, but...why would i give a damn..i'm only gonna go after Pamde if she kills one of them...[face_worried]

Now i'm getting paranoid...

Cheers_Cazza@};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.