main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga When We Were Lovers - Padme Falls, AU, ROTS, Anakin/Dark Padme, Romance, Action, Angst *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    Padme has such a thick head! She knows she felt something when she saw the twins! It should be obvious to a former SENATOR that the logic makes sense!

I guess this angst is getting to me! But I'm loving every minute of it! I can't wait to see what happens!

Wow, I just noticed that I finished every sentence with an exclamation point. Do you see what you do to me![face_skull] ;) [face_devil]

2. TragicLove

TragicLove Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2005
    Great update! I wish that the post could have been a bit longer, but since you'll be updating so soon I won't be waiting long, will I? Can't wait for the next post!

3. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    Shame on you Padme!!! [face_frustrated] She needs to show a tad bit more trust towards her husband!

Great post as usual, please update soon!

4. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    I think someone should call "Marrage Counseling."

One way to fix a disagreement with your husband. And some how, i can't see a happy ending quite yet...

Cheers_Cazza@};-

5. sithhappens6

sithhappens6 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 7, 2006
    blinding fury of strikes? jeez padme chill.

anyway great update.

6. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    :eek: Whoa. She's seriously lost it. I hope Anakin can bring her back before it's too late... [face_worried]

Anyway, awesome update, and thanks for the PM! :D

7. ChewieSkywalker

ChewieSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2004
    Thanks for the PM! Thanks for the update! I will be looking forward to Monday. Take it easy and finish it the way you want to, we aren't going anywhere! (more exclamation points!)o_O

8. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Allright, You hold Padme down, I'll smack her upside the head a few dozen times until she gets it!!!:mad: Sheesh, she must have left her brains somewhere along the way...:mad:

9. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005
    Eeekk!!!

Evil, evil cliffies! I'm dying to see whats going to happen

10. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    ...so it has come to this:_| . I fear that no matter the outcome Anakin will lose something dear to him.

Wonderful update, and as always, I'm sitting at the edge of my seat and reading as fast as I can!

11. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    :eek: wow, this is getting intense!!!! I can't wait!

Another excellent post.=D=

Thanx for the pm and more soon please:D

12. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Wow, what an intense duel!!

I love your Anakin [face_love] (actually, I love every Anakin:D ), how protective he is towards his babies, and that he doesn't want to hurt Padme unless he must. Alas, I fear this is the case in this story, because Padme looks really twisted and sithly here.

I know, this is very stupid question, but why are Anakin and Padme even-matched as sword fighters? I mean Anakin had had thirteen years of education, and physically seen, he is much stronger than Padme is. Why does she always beat up Ani so badly?[face_thinking] [face_blush]

Looking forward to the next update!:)

CrazyAni

13. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    Thanks for the PM Anakin_Heartbreaker. This is another great update to your credit. The action is really heating up now, and Luke and Leia must have the luck of the Irish (does it make sense to say that about a Star Wars character?) to have survived so many things that would ordinarily have been fatal for newborns. And I think Padme will need a lot of therapy after this to get it into her head that Anakin really does love her and only her. And then of course she's going to have to apologise profusely to Sabe. But that's in the future. For now I just hope they both manage to survive. By the way what's happening with Yoda and Palpatine? Did I miss their duel further back? Or have you not written that one yet?

14. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    Good chapter here. Boy that Padme has gone completely loco, hasn't she? 8-} But on the serious side, it was so horrible of her to state in such a vicious way that Sabe won't be able to have children anymore. If I was in Sabe's place, I wouldn't be able to forgive that. Some of the things that Padme has done are just too horrible. :( Oh well, let's see how all this senseless carnage ends. So, update soon and great work![face_peace]

15. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    :eek: This post was even more intense than the last!

?I don?t need to see the betrayal in your cheating eyes. I can see it behind you.? Padme stole a glimpse of the twins. Tears began to trickle down from her chocolate orbs, and inundate her face, whilst her wounded heart cried out in intolerable agony. ?You spat in the face of my love for that mediocre handmaiden?? She questioned. ?You came to Mustafar to kill me, and my unborn child for that wench? My husband, and my beloved sister, deceived me and took advantage of every opportunity.? Padme wiped away her tears, and defiantly pierced a hole through her husband. ?Tell me Anakin, did you bring her into my bed??

?Padme..!!!? Anakin shouted; the treacherous accusation bruised his heart, and shockingly orchestrated the manifestation of pain onto his lean face.

?Did you?!!!? Padme shouted back. ?Was her incessant moaning healing you enough?? Anakin silently listened to unbearable venom spew from his wife?s mouth, as his tears initialized the distortion of his vision. Padme impatiently awaited a response, but none came. ?Huh? What, no answer?? She stated mockingly. ?Well, her sinful womb will not be able to spawn anymore evil, I have made sure of it. And now you are going to witness the death of your babies, and you will know how it feels when someone you love is taken from you?Just like you killed my babies.?

*shakes her head sadly* Padme is so lost. Can he truly save her at this point? :_| :_|

So glad the twins are all right - at least for now. [face_worried]

16. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: dang it Padme get it through your head, those are your babies

sits on the edge of her seat waiting for more

17. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    Yes! I love you because of you did evil cliffie! I love those! :D

That was wonderful. Just wonderful. Angsty, sad, wicked, but wonderful.

Okay, monday is tomorrow. So, I'll be waiting for that post with enthusiasm.

18. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Nice post! I do wonder if love will be enough to redeem Padme back to the light. [face_thinking] I can't believe this fic is ending. :_|

19. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WOooo!!! Fight scene... Anakin vs. Padme... who will win? Anakin, that's my guess, but you, Anakin_Heartbreaker are very michevious... I'm glad the babies are okay... Anakin is such a sweet daddy... I can't wait for how you'll finish this... please update soon![face_praying] As for my fic... I think you're in for a big twist in the next chapter I'm posting, I don't know when though... lots of homework... toodles...

Rachel Rose@};-

20. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    I'm still messed up about Sabe not being able to have children now because of Evil!Padme. That witch. I would image we're at the climax of the story or at least still in it somewhere. All this action...lol...not good for my stomach :D

21. ehopepower

ehopepower Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 20, 2005
    What an update! Great as always. I am sure glad you are planning on updating this so quickly with that cliffie! I possibly forgive your cliffie behavior. Waiting anxiously for tomorrow's update with cast iron skillet ready. [face_whistling]

22. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    I don't think Anakin can reach to Padme, his Padme. She's just
    so into the dark side. I hope love will win in the end but what
    kind of love? The kind of love that a husband/wife share or the
    love a parent feels for his/her children.

Can't wait for your next post!

23. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    OK, that's enough cliffies. You don't have to do them any more ::looks hopeful::

great update! I suppose cliffies ARE good for one thing: they keep me coming back for more.

24. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    That was one intense update!!!

I am glad that I read it tonight because you will be posting another update tomorrow. Yes, I am that impatient.

I can't wait until tomorrow!!!!

25. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    Anakin is getting to a break point isn't him? I think if he has to choose, he'll choose to save the twins, even if it means killing Padme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.