Saga When We Were Lovers - Padme Falls, AU, ROTS, Anakin/Dark Padme, Romance, Action, Angst *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Poor Anakin....I think he's at the point of no return here. I mean if he can't reach Padme he's going to have to kill her to protect the twins. :_|

2. Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master

star 4
    Star_Angel - Yeah, there was bound to be an intense confrontation, but can Anakin save her? Trust me, love will win in the end. Thanks for your kind words.

anakin_luver - Thanks for the incredible feedback! Yes, as this fic is about to finish, I am thinking mainly about this.

Handamiden_Azul - Sorry about the post being short, but the next one is long!!!!

randomangel22 - LOL, I noticed the shocked faces too.

jmsbndgrl - The Skywalker twins have more than luck, trust me. And there is only ONE way this is going to end.

Jedi_Maeyane - Thanks, and I will send you the link for The Game of Death.

MasterEnder - The fact that the dark lord is there is greatly affecting her at the moment, but hopefully she will see the light. LOL, sorry about what I do to you.

TragicLove - Well the next post is extra long, as you will see.

theman54 - I totally agree with you.

Jedi_Master_Cazz - Well, I never said anything about a happy ending, only that love will win. Lets see what happens.

sithhappens6 - Yeah, I think Padme needs to sit down and count to twenty.

EquestrianJedi07 - I agree, but can Anakin do it?

ChewieSkywalker - Yes, I will make sure that the ending is not rushed in any way. Thanks!

Jaira - Okay, but you hold her down first.

astarael - You don't have to wait any longer!

HandmaidenVeme - It had too, can Anakin hold onto everything that means something to him?

ChewbacaRocks - Yes, its quite crazy right now.

CrazyAni - If Anakin wanted to, he could kill Padme very easily. She is not in his league, but he does not want to hurt her in any way, which is what is making it hard for him.

Iaranon - Yes, Padme will need alot of therapy after all of this. LOL, yeah those twins have got alot more than just luck on their sides. Yoda Sidious duel is in the next post, don't worry, you did not miss anything.

Mr_Dagobah - I agree, Padme has done some very nasty things.

Gina - I did say that this fic is crazy!!!

JediFalcon - Will she ever get it?

Darth_Father-in-law - Thanks for the sweet comments!!!

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT - The next post will answer your question.

AnakinLuver - Can't wait for you next update. Lets see who wins!

iLoveAnakin7 - I don't blame you for feeling that way about Padme.

ehopepower - Yes, the post is up, please don't hit me now.

JediArym - What type of love will win, you'll see very soon.

little_miss_jedi - Yes, sorry about the cliffies!

Amidala66 - I hope you like what is about to happen.

michaellover - Anakin is being tested, can he make it?

Hi everyone - As I promised, here is the next post. I dare not say anymore than that!

When we were lovers

Chapter Thirty

The tenaciousness, prominently radiating from his indefatigable eyes, symbolized Yoda?s perpetual resolve, to eradicate the manifestation of all evil?Darth Sidious. The Force ostensibly avalanched its way through the diminutive warrior?s body, voraciously nourishing every cell in his being, whilst they dueled into the main hanger of Theed Palace. The Emperor however, retaliated with devastating conviction, as the putrefying traits of the dark side, fuelled his insatiable hunger to vanquish his aggressor. His mutilated face contorted horrifically, as he struggled to penetrate through Yoda?s mighty resistance.

The Jedi Master unremittingly orchestrated the deadly dance, his glistening emerald blade moved with sensational precision, whilst he continuously maneuvered himself around the formidable foe. Sidious let off an exasperated scream, as the irritating movement angered him further. Yoda increased his vice like grip on the cylindrical hilt, and belligerently slashed towards the crimson sword; his self induced momentum forced the dark warrior?s blade to be pushed into the granite floor. The aging Jedi Master str
  3. ehopepower Jedi Knight

star 2
  4. Star_Angel Jedi Padawan

star 4
    :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You killed her, I can't belive that you killed her, and here you said that it would be an happy ending and then you killed Padmé.

And I was so happy when Palpy died, and then and even more happy when Padmé came back to her senses, and then I just had to cry:_|.

This was still an great update Master H =D= it truly was, sad but great and thanx for the pm[:D], I hope that maybe the force have mercy on her and bring her back or something, both for Anakins and Padmés sake cuz miracles can happen, right?[face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]
  5. TragicLove Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OH MY GOD!!! I was NOT expecting that. Seriously, I figured she may try to take her own life, but I was sure that Anakin would save her in time. It was bittersweet of Padme to ask that Sabe take care of the twins, now that she cannot have any children of her own. But maybe Padme can still watch over her family as a Force Spirit, right? I mean in this timeline Padme was force-sensetive, and even if she didn't learn the process itself, neither did Anakin. I hope that's what you meant by this having a "happy ending".
  6. AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan

star 4
    :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

Poor... poor... Anakin... *sniff* I knew you had something horrible in store for us, Anakin_Heartbreaker... I knew it... but why did you have to kill off Padme... there must be a reason for this, right? The only thing that I'm happy about is[face_dancing] Palpy is DEAD![face_dancing] I'm glad Anakin killed him without falling to the dark side... stupid Sidious... he ruined everything for Anakin cept his Luke and Leia... let me guess... there's only an epilogue to go? Please update soon![face_praying] and bravo, AH, bravo!=D=

Rachel Rose@};-
  7. EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    :_|

And just right after she had come back to her senses too! Awwwww, poor Anakin :(

Fantabulous update =D= And thanks again for the PM!
  8. Amidala66 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OMG! OMG! OMG! You killed her!!! I can't believe you did that!!![face_devil]

I am practicing to defend you because even your angel is shocked.

Wow!

9. jmsbndgrl Jedi Master

star 4
    =D= Normally I would shed some tears for Anakin and Padme, but I was pretty sure that was going to happen, so I had prepared myself for the worst. Poor Padme could not live with her guilt after all that she had done.

At least the old hag is dead too. [face_skull] He started all this craziness in the first place.

It was very touching that Padme told Anakin to let Sabe raise the babies.

Excellent job and very moving! =D=
  10. JediArym Jedi Master

star 3
    I was afraid Padme was going to get it in the end. I guess, I should
    be thankful that Anakin didn't ended up killing her that would be been
    more devastating for me.

Great update!

11. anakin_luver Jedi Knight

star 5
    Oh

My

Gosh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This was just simply breathtaking...your words had the ability to make me *feel* Anakin's pain...

Oh gosh...well done, I'm speechless, I don't know what to say...well done.
  12. Gina Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek: :eek: :eek: What?!?!?!? I can't have read that right. *goes back and re-reads ending* [face_worried] She's dead!! :_| :_| :_| I have to say I did NOT expect that. Well, maybe on some level I did, but I guess I kept hoping... :_| At least her children helped "redeem" her (that was such an intense moment when she finally realizes the truth), and I'm glad that Sidious is dead. A sad but wonderful chapter, Anakin_Heartbreaker. =D= =D=
  13. ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling

star 3
    omg!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: you killed her?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I think I'm kinda happy she died though, because then she won't have to deal with all the guilt cause that would be so hard for her of all people. That was so sad that she had to do it in front of Anakin though!

Another excellent post, thanx for the pm and more soon please:D
  14. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    YES! I mean, no! I'm not sure! Yes, she came through the dark in the end and Palpy's dead. No, she killed herself! Although, honestly if she hadn't, she'd need a looooooot of therapy...
  15. little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling

star 2
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

how could you! That was TOTALLY uncalled for! Killing Padme... *shakes head sadly* I don't believe it...
  16. astarael Jedi Youngling

star 3
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm tossing up wheter to jump for joy that Palps is gone, or to cry uncomtrolably that Padme's dead

Brilliant post
  17. mixza Jedi Padawan

star 4
  18. HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I remember you telling me about this fic long before it was posted and I remember you saying how it was going to be dark and different from the other works you've done in the past. In this I knew there would be no one suffering from amnesia nor would there be a much loved hero ressurrected by love (with the help of the force) into the body of his clone.

Well, once again you've kept your promise. This story was dark! There were no happy moments for the Skywalkers and in the end I always knew there would be an ultimate sacrifice to be made, so in reading this chapter I was more than prepared. Although I didn't expect a main character to take their own life...her death took my breath away!

A very moving chapter Anakin_Heartbreaker!
  19. CrazyAni Jedi Master

star 4
    ]-} :eek: :_|

I seriously didn't expect Padme to commit suicide! I'd rather thought Anakin would kill her to save the twins, but not that...
    Well, love won at the end, at this very tragic end...Now Anakin will raise the twins with Sabe, right?

Looking forward to the epilogue!

CrazyAni
  20. lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Oh wow. I really didn't expect her to kill herself, if anything, I thought Sidious would. Wow. Those last two chapters were very powerful and moving.

This wasn't the last chapter, so I'm hoping that you still have something left up your sleeve to give this story somewhat of a happy ending. Here's hoping...

Excellent, excellent!! Thanks for the PM too!
  21. Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan

star 4
    That was just...wow. WOW is all I can say.

Though I'm saddened by Padmé's suicide, I still loved this. It was just so...unexpected, but yet intelligible. In my pov that was tragic, but in some senses beautiful.

You did wonderful job. I cry, but not because that was wrong choice, but a dark climax to this story.

I hope the others will get their lifes in balance.

Thanks for the PM, that was excellent chapter. :)

22. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Knight

star 3
    nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| [face_shame_on_you] [face_not_talking]
  23. Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master

star 4
    Just popping on to say that this fic has two posts remaining.

The first is a bit angsty, however I think all of you will like the epilogue, it gives this fic the ending it deserves. I won't say anymore!!!!!! ;)
  24. MasterEnder Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Wow, I can't believe you killed her. Well, actually I can. She was going to have to be hit with her guilt sometime. What she did was wrong and she needed to feel the consequences. Not in her death, but in the suffering she caused to others. She did what she felt was right.

That post blew me away. I can't wait for the next one.
  25. padmemily Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Wow... This was just way too heart breaking. I had trouble replying before hand because I was just so saddened by Padme's suiside. I can understand her though, I did have trouble seeing how she would go on with her life knowing about all the crimes she had done.
    I did love the fact though that she came back in the end and that Anakin never gave up on her and still loved her despite everything.
    I can't wait for the next chapter!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.