Saga When We Were Lovers - Padme Falls, AU, ROTS, Anakin/Dark Padme, Romance, Action, Angst *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Darth_Vastor Jedi Master

star 1
    Short that post may have been, but it was excellent. A chapter doesn't have to be long if you're capable of saying everything that needs to be said in just a few words, and this post exemplifies that description.

A rogue tear escaped its incarceration, and trickled down Anakin?s lean face, but before it dropped from his face, the Chosen One felt something?He felt someone kiss his tear away.

?Padme?.? Anakin placed his palm across his jaw, whilst he felt the unequivocal essence of his wife, lovingly embrace him.

I love you Anakin?

Anakin knew instantaneously that Padme would be with him forever. He slowly looked back over his shoulder at Luke, and Leia, before turning his attentive gaze towards the stars?Padme was smiling back at him.

Anakin now has the spirit of Padme with him forever, as pure and loving as she was before the Darkside gripped her soul. That she will now live on through Luke and Leia, through the stars, through Anakin's love, brings a perfectly poignant sense of closure to this story.

I can't wait for the epilogue.
  2. JediArym Force Ghost

star 3
    It's short but sweet post. I like that Padme will always be
    there looking after Anakin and their children.

Looking forward for the epilogue.
  3. Anakin_Heartbreaker Force Ghost

star 4
    When we were lovers

Chapter Thirty Two ? Epilogue

It had been approximately five years, since the destruction of the Sith, and the emancipation of the Republic from the tyrannical reign of Darth Sidious. Anakin Skywalker, the most courageous Jedi to have ever existed, fulfilled his prophecy as the Chosen One, and had led the way to a new age of peace and happiness for all. Along with Jedi Masters Yoda, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, the Jedi order was reformed, and Bail Organa was voted as the new Supreme Chancellor?the Force had been balanced. Anakin had been appointed a Jedi Master, and senior member on the Council, and it was a responsibility which he upheld with the highest of honor.

Sabe raised Luke and Leia on Naboo, she proudly told them stories about their mother, and everything she ever stood for. Anakin would habitually visit the twins on Naboo, he was blessed in an inexplicable way; he never missed a thing, from his children?s first steps, to their first words, the noble warrior was always there.

The glistening sun, blanketed the majestic landscape of Naboo, in a magical golden haze, whilst Anakin ran through the fields carrying Leia on his back. The adorable little princess tightened her grip around her father?s muscular neck, and stared at him in frustration.

?Come on Daddy, he?s getting away.?

Anakin smiled, his baby blue eyes stole a glimpse of his little angel; it was astonishing how much she represented her mother. The Chosen One looked ahead at Luke, as he ran excitedly ahead of them.

?We?ll catch him sweetheart?? Anakin said softly.

?Daddy, go faster!? Leia moaned.

Anakin shook his head amusement.

?Completely impatient, just like me.? He whispered silently to himself. ?Okay, let?s get your brother.?

Luke?s blue eyes sparkled vivaciously, as he continued to accelerate in front of his father. His uncontrollable giggles, forced his stomach to twist and contort involuntarily. The little boy looked over his shoulder, and gasped in horror, as Anakin got dangerously close.

?No?? Luke ran as fast as he could, but it was quite apparent to him, that he could not avoid the inevitable.

?I have you now!? Anakin reached out, and grabbed his son by the waist, before effortlessly lifting him into the air.

Luke screamed, and laughed, whilst Leia encouraged her father.

?Hold him daddy, don?t let him go.?

Anakin continuously tickled his son, and dropped to the soft grassy floor with him. However, Leia betrayed her father, and assisted her brother in wrestling down the charismatic Knight. Anakin submissively fell onto his back, allowing the twins to seize the initiative.

?Hey wait, double teaming!? Anakin declared. ?I should?ve known better than to trust you two.? Anakin retaliated with some sensational tickling, and forced his adversaries onto the back foot.

?Daddy!? They screamed simultaneously.

?Okay, okay?let?s take a moment to catch our breath.? Anakin sat cross legged on the grass. ?I think I?m getting too old for this game.?

Leia jumped into her father?s lap, and stared at him.

?My Daddy?s not old.? Anakin?s heart melted, he cuddled his daughter, before placing a tender kiss on her soft cheek. The Chosen One stole a glance of Luke, and realized that something was unusual.

?Luke what?s wrong?? He questioned.

?Daddy, where is that light coming from?? Luke pointed towards a heavenly glow emanating from the woods.

Anakin was momentarily enchanted by the mystical glow; his heart instantaneously began to pound within his sculpted chest, and his cerulean eyes remained fixed upon the light, as he stood up. The Chosen One slowly approached the light, but felt that Luke and Leia were not walking with him. He slowly turned to look at them; a reassuring smile dissolved the apprehension upon their faces.

?Come on?don?t be afraid, I?m with you.? Luke and Leia held their father?s hand, whilst he guided them into the forest.

Anakin gasped in amazement, as he saw Padme standing before him, surrounded completely by an incomprehensible l
  4. Star_Angel Jedi Master

star 4
    =D= :_| =D= :_| =D=

You were right; this was a great way to end this amazing rollercoaster with ups and down and more downs and....well, you know what I mean[face_blush].

So beautiful, so very beautiful. I?m in a complete awe Master H over this story and I think that I always will.

And I don?t think that either of them ever could love anyone ells, they belong together, they always do, damn it, I?m just kidding;), or am I [face_skull]...yeah, I am.

And of course I have to say, Luke and Leia where so cute.

Although I don?t know about that finally, but you were right, dark Padmé was awesome;).

Thank you for all the pm's[:D], I'm trully going to miss this story but I will read it again and again and a...okay, you get the picture:D .
  5. iLoveAnakin7 Force Ghost

star 5
    Excellent end to a sad and beautiful story. You have truly amazed me with this one. =D=

Sabe raising the children was the perfect touch for me because I felt so bad about what happened. Nice to see she doesn't hold grudges.

Anakin and the kiddies!!!!!=LOVE [face_love]

Oh and Padme coming back at the end in ghost form...so sweet. I'm glad L&L got to see their mom, and vice versa.

I love you AH!!! But you already knew that ;)
  6. FitJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    The epilogue was just as beautifully written as the entire fic. So lovely and intense, absolutely loved it. Can't wait for more of the Game Of Death.
  7. jmsbndgrl Force Ghost

star 4
    Beautiful Epilogue, I think I shed a few more tears for that as well. =D=

You tied everything up nicely and I think you did your characters justice. This was a wonderful story. =D=
  8. ehopepower Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wonderful ending to an awesome story. I will have to go and read it from the beginning now for sure to let it all come together. Still need to reread Why do I love you e-mailed version also. Maybe an Anakin_HEartbreaker marathon is in order! [face_peace] Will be reading your last piece of fiction on this board probably, do wish you had a total list of everything you have written or co-written makes it so much easier to save the links! Ciao!
  9. anakin_luver Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I can't describe how I feel, but the ending was just perfect. Bittersweet, and tragic, those are the stories that last with us forever, and I'm sure this wonderful fic won't leave me anytime soon.

When I first started reading this fic, it was already on page 35 (or somewhere around there) and that made me hesitate. But I realized how easy it was for me to cacth up with everyone else due to your exceptional writing and story telling. I'm beyond glad I read this story.

I mean this with my whole heart when I say well done.
  10. JediArym Force Ghost

star 3
    Loved the epilogue. It was beautifully written. =D= =D= =D=
  11. My_Yoda Jedi Padawan

:_| OMG that was very beautiful!! i can't believe this story is over!!! i loved this story and loved how you made it all about what if padme was in anakin's shoes. you're an excellent writer and i'm so glad it ended on a happy note with anakin being able to see padme and you're right padme would sacrific everything for her loved ones. i can't wait to read "game of death"!!!
  12. Jedi_Maeyane Jedi Knight

star 1
    A wonderful first fan fic experience for me...you have set the bar incredibly high for those who follow you. When, in the future, you again cannot resist the drive to write down that story that keeps playing out in your head, please let me know. I will definately be along for the ride.
  13. EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't believe that it's over, but that was beautiful. Truly. :_|
  14. CrazyAni Jedi Master

star 4
    =D= Beautiful ending to the beautiful story!=D=

I loved the banter between Anakin and the twins, the way they love him so much. Anakin deserves that. Padme's appearence as Force ghost was touching and so convinient...It's good for children to get to know the woman who gave them life - absolutely magnificent!

Thank you very much for the PM and the entertainment you provided us with, Anakin_Heartbreaker! [:D] It's a pity that I joined in to this story that late. At least I didn't have any cliffhangers like the rest of your audience.:p

CrazyAni
  15. randomangel22 Jedi Master

star 4
    :_| :_| beautiful ending!!! i was soo sad when padme killed herself but you're right she couldn't live with her mistakes so it was best i guess. you're such a good writer and i loved the scenes with anakin and his kids they were so sweet [face_blush]!!! i can't wait to read some more of game of death and i'm sad that this story is over already!!
  16. ChewbacaRocks Jedi Knight

star 3
    That was absolutly beautiful!!!!!!!!:_| I can't believe it's over though!!

Absolute great story!!!=D=

Thanx for all the pm's and I will here from you when you update The Game Of Death:D
  17. AnakinLuver Jedi Master

star 4
    :_| :_| :_| [face_love] =D= =D=

I'm in complete awe in the way you ended this story, Anakin_Heartbreaker!!! I loved it... it made my heart melt when Anakin laid eyes on Padme for the first time in those five years... so romantic... This was amazing... I cannot express how much I loved this story... so many twists and turns... especially Anakin kicking butt to get his children back that one chapter... loved it! I admit it... I loved how dark you made Padme throughout her turn and the chapters afterward... so unlike her, but then you had her do one last selfless act... truly beautiful...

I'm sure you can write any type of writing, AH!!! I'm glad I've been able to meet you!!![face_love] We love you!!! At least we have The Game of Death as one last ride!!! [:D]

Rachel Rose@};-
  18. Amidala66 Jedi Master

star 4
    My eyes misted over as I read this epilogue. You managed to end such a dark story so beautifully. I am in awe of your talent as a writer.

Congratulations on another wonderful piece of fiction.=D=
  19. Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Master

star 4
    :_|:_|:_| Beautifully written but did you have to have her kill herself! It's so tragic. Poor Padme she just could not deal with all she had done! But her children and Anakin, they needed her!:_| Thank you for a lovely story!
  20. AvaVisarra Jedi Knight

star 3
    [:D] you had me in tears. I hadn't followed this story since the beginning, sadly, and when i started reading i didn't keep up with it; too many other stories, one of yours in particular, kept me distracted, but now that i have sat down and finished the story i have to say that it was absolutely outstanding. The love between Padme and Anakin was so amazing, and the twists and turns, the layers of tragedy and pain were so powerful. You had me in tears, i couldn't pull myself away from the monitor. People would start speaking to me and i wouldn't have the slightest clue as to what they'd said because this story, the way you wrote this story, i can't even find the words to describe the beauty of it. The way Padme took her own life because she couldn't accept the atrocities she had commited cut through me, how her final wish was for Sabe to help raise their children was so amazing, the way the twins and Anakin are so close was so heartwarming - to know that after all that pain Anakin and Padme were finally at peace and life was moving on, it was so beautiful!=D=

I have to say that this story was by far one of the best stories i have read so far. it was so well written that i can picture seeing it on the store shelves at my favorite book store or on the big screen in a film version.
    you and your writing will be greatly missed Ani Heartbreaker.[face_love] =D= [face_peace]
  21. MoeTharen Jedi Master

star 4
    Huh? What? COMPLETED?!?!

:oops:

The things you miss out on during a move. [face_plain]

But that was AMAZING!!!!!!!! Poor Padme, but after realising the horror of what she'd done I can hardly blame her. Your story was awesome, and I enjoyed reading it very much. :) New story huh? I think I'll be looking into that one. . . :D

-Commander Tharen-
  22. HandmaidenVeme Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't believe it's over!!!
    I remember when you shared this very dark plot bunny with me, and when you announced on the board that you had a new story in mind I was practically busting at the seams to "share" with everyone what I knew. I made a promise though, a "Jedi Promise" as a matter of fact, and though it almost killed me I kept my mouth shut[face_shhh] :) . At first I was scared about the direction that this would take. I mean, you Anakin_Heartbreaker write a Padme/Anakin story that doesn't end with the two living happily ever after?! Never!! Everyone would freak out on you! Your PM's would be unbelievable! Everyone would be in shock! I think the more we discussed the various responses you'd get the fear turned into excitement and I couldn't wait for the first chapter to post. Now we're at the end:( and yes, numerous chapters had us freaking out, and numerous chapters had us in totaly shock. All in all it was a wonderful and beautifully written story and though it seemed at times that love was truly lost in the end love still reigned supreme=D= .
  23. astarael Jedi Knight

star 3
    Beautiful ending Anakin_Heatbreaker!

I loved Padme comming to see her children and Anakin again, so sweet [face_love]

Congradulations on finishing the story! =D=
  24. Gina Force Ghost

star 4
    Absolutely perfect! =D= =D= You set the final scene beautifully. I could really picture Anakin playing with his children and could sense the happiness between them. Then to share that moment with Padme...perfection! =D= =D=

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story! [:D]

25. padmemily Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow! What a beautiful ending to such a tragic story! I was soooo depressed after Padme commited suicide... but this comforted me so much!
    You are an excellent writer and I will really miss being able to read your amazing fics!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.