Saga When We Were Lovers - Padme Falls, AU, ROTS, Anakin/Dark Padme, Romance, Action, Angst *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. MasterEnder Jedi Youngling

star 1
    That was a brilliant ending! I totally agree with you about Padme's sacrifice. She would not have been able to live with herself.

I can't believe this fic is over. It seems like just yesterday that I saw this new fic of your on the boards. It's crazy to think that Game of Death will be your last one. But don't worry, I won't let that bother me as I read it!
  2. Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan

star 4
    That was splendid. =D=

I'm happy it ended this way. Luke and Leia had chance to see their mother, and Anakin to say last goodbyes.
    You were right, love was more powerful.

It always seems to be that darkness is more powerful and it claims everything, but in the end, there can't be anything else than light. Because somehow love always wins.

I joined this story in about its halfway, but I've loved every chapter. The idea was wonderful, and the realization something stunning. Dark Padme totally hit me, as I almost hated Padme before. Now I have to say that I'm totally in love with that lovestory. ;)

Padme's death was intelligible, I'm just glad she did it. She wouldn't bore that burden of guiltiness.

Ending to that amazing story was very beautiful, I really loved it. :)

Thanks for sharing this story, your writing skills are incerible. I'm ready for the Game of Death.

3. lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling

star 3
    That was such a beautiful ending to a truly great story. Even though it didn't end as happily as I wanted it to, I understand your reasonings for it. I'm just glad that the twins got to meet their mother. I have a feeling that those visits will probably be more frequent.

Thank you for such a wonderfully dark story! It was a great change of pace for everything else that's on the boards. I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for the PM!
  4. ChewieSkywalker Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I can't believe it's over. Rollercoaster ride is putting it very mildly! It was such an awesome story!

Thank you so much for that Epilogue. We really needed to see a loving and happy ending for those remaining behind.

"I have you now," for some reason I still heard it in James Earl Jones's voice.[face_laugh]

Thank you again, Anakin_Heartbreaker. Now you are the master. Looking forward to continuing on with Game of Death.
  5. Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling

star 3
  6. TragicLove Jedi Youngling

star 1
    This was an amazing story, Heartbreaker. I loved how you portrayed Anakin and Padme's relationship, that even in death their love goes on. And I was right about the whole Force Ghost thing! It was great that Luke and Leia finally get to meet their mom, even if in spectral form. Awesome job!
  7. jedisister Jedi Youngling

star 3
    That was a beautiful ending to this story. Very nicely written. Will miss this, but hada very good ending.
  8. little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling

star 2
    You finished it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was a fantastic ending. It made me feel so much better about Padme's death...

and luke and Leia...adorable!!!!!

bravo, Anakin_Heartbreaker. Take a bow!

=D= =D= =D=
  9. ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Sometimes words just don't seem to be enough to express what you want to say....besides it would take far to long to type all the praise. So, I will merely say this Heartbreaker.....Thank You. @};-
  10. Falcon Chosen One

star 10
    =D= what a beautiful ending

pm me if you start a new fanfic

11. Darth_Vastor Jedi Youngling

star 1
    =D= An absolutely perfect ending. =D=

I cannot pick out an individual part of this post to discuss, because the entire thing was so cohesive, so unified, that it would be a crime on my part to analyze it for its strongest pieces. Suffice it to say that I enjoyed the ending almost as much as the rest of the story put together.

My friend, you have just finished a truly remarkable fic, and I hope that you are as proud of it as you should be. You managed to keep countless readers enthralled for several months, a talent that few writers have. Though I'm sad that this story is over, at least there will be one more installment to your collection in The Game of Death, which appears to be well on its way to epic status.

Congratulations, Anakin_Heartbreaker, on a job well done.
  12. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    =D==D= Great story, Anakin_Heartbreaker! Thanks for taking us along this ride with you!
  13. Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master

star 4
    Star_Angel - Thank you for all your amazing support, and feedback, your comments never failed to bring a smile to my face,

iLoveAnakin7 - It means alot to me, that you enjoyed this fic, it truly does. Yes, I think after everything that happened to Sabe, Padme leaving her children with her was the right thing. I love you too!!!!

FitJedi - Thank you so much, it was something that I really wanted to share with my awesome readers.

jmsbndgrl - I can't thank you enough for all the incredible support you've given me, throughout this fic. I am very touched by it, thank you!!!!

ehopepower - I will be placing links in my bio soon, to everything I have written. Thank you so much for you comments, I've enjoyed reading them.

anakin_luver - I knew this fic was not going to have the typical ending that I normally give my readers, so I was a little worried, but I had to stay strong and follow it to the end. It was something I had never done, and wanted to do. Thanks for your encouraging words!!!

JediArym - Thank you as always!!!!!

My_Yoda - I'm floored by your amazing reponse, thanks a million!!!! Yes, I wanted you all to experience the role reversal, I'm thrilled you liked it. The link to my last fic is in my sig.

Jedi_Maeyane - WOW!!!! This was your first fic? That makes it extra special for me, that you chose to read this, thank you!!!!!!! LOL, if I decide to write in the near future, I will PM you.

EquestrianJedi007 - Thanks for all your lovely feedback.

CrazyAni - LOL, yeah you survived most of the cliffies!!!! I really wanted to end the fic on a light note, I had made the characters and my beloved readers suffer alot in this fic. What can I say, I have a soft heart. I am thrilled you enjoyed this though!

randomangel22 - Padme did what she felt was right, it would have been difficult for someone like her to live on with that on her mind. Thank you so much for your touching words!!!

ChewbacaRocks - Thanks for joining me on this ride!!!!

AnakinLuver - Sometimes you really say just the sweetest things!!!! Thank you for your incredible support throughout, it has been very inspiring.

Amidala66 - Firstly I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the amazing support, standing by and defending me with your fellow angels. I mean, what more could a guy ask for? I am thrilled you enjoyed this fic!

Handmaiden_Azul - I had to do justice to Padme, as well as everybody else. Thank you for replying!

AvaVisarra - It means alot that you read this fic also, amongst all the incredible fics on the boards. Your compliments have blown me away, and I am left speechless. So I will say thank you, it makes writing worth it.

MoeTharen - I am thrilled that you caught up, and enjoyed it. Thank you so much.

HandmaidenVeme - My dear and close friend, you knew about this fic from the start. And once again, your positive response and encouragment gave me the drive to start writing it. Because as alway you are right, I was thinking about how everyone was going to react, but again you help me get over that hurdle. And of course, I can't thank you enough for standing by me during those chapters, it means everything to me.

astarael - Thank you for staying on the ride from start to finish, I am truly grateful.

Gina - Well you know me, how could I end this fic on a sad note? Thank you so much for reading, you know how much your words mean to me.

padmemily - Thank you for everything, I know how much you love A/P, so for you still enjoy the ending, it meant alot.

MasterEnder - LOL, I remember when I got the first post up, and read everyone's reactions to Padme's attack on Anakin. Thank you so much for you awesome response!!!!!

Darth_Father-in-law - Love always wins, that's just the way it is in my fics. I really wanted to show a scene where they were all together, I think everyone deserved it. It means alot that
  14. Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Sorry for being late, but I didn't get PM versions of the last two or three chapters. Although it was extremely sad for me to read that Padme killed herself, it was also right in its own way. It would have been too difficult for Padme to live with the burden of all those lives that she took so viciously. The last two chapters were sad, but fulfilling. So, great work over all! [face_peace]
  15. michaellover Jedi Youngling

star 3
    my god... [face_love] ok, I was away for sometime, so I've just read the last chapters of this history, and it was incredible,and with and amazing and fitting end [:D] congratulations Anakin_heartbreaker, it was great!
  16. Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master

star 4
    Mr_Dagobah - I guess Padme did what she felt was right. I am thrilled you liked the fic. There were no PM versions of the last chapters, I kept the action and angst in check. :)

michaellover - Thank you so much for your wonderful words, they've touched my heart. [:D]
  17. G__Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    Great Story[face_love]

I'm shocked it had a happry ending though:eek: It was so hard to read!
  18. Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master

star 4
    G_Anakin - Thanks so much for reading!! Yes, this fic is not easy to read. :)
  19. Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan

star 4
  20. Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master

star 4
    Tatooine_Ghost - WOW!!!!!! I'm seriously blushing now!!!!!! [face_blush] [face_blush]
  21. Gina_Heartbreaker Jedi Youngling

Teaser One

His statuesque physique, assiduously burned with unmitigated fury, and vigorously rejuvenated his taut biceps, whilst he defiantly held the malicious weapons in his hands. Padme?s benevolent brown orbs widened in fear, and immaculately illustrated the tempestuous throbbing of her heart, as the callous assailants swiftly surrounded him.

?You?re ridiculously outnumbered?? The sinister leader growled, as he violently kicked a broken chair out of the way.

There was a momentary silence, before the warrior rebelliously narrowed his cerulean eyes.

?I don?t like your odds??

Coming soon...
  22. jmsbndgrl Jedi Master

star 4
    My name is still carved in stone, right? :D

I want a PM when you two are ready to post. [face_batting]
  23. AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight

star 5
    Oh... I suppose I'll take a PM for this one.o_O

:p Just kidding. I want my name etched in stone too- I don't want to miss (by what this reveals) to be an exciting story! [face_dancing]

You know how excited I am;)

AnakinsFavorite
  24. geno Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well this is second one of your fics Anakin_Heartbreaker I've read and I have to say it was just as good as the other one I read.

I had always wonder what would happen if Padme was force senstive or somehow became that and you did a very good job of showing one way it could happen and how much like canon with Anakin's fall you showed hers

Going to checkout your other stories and if the pm verions of the chapters you done are still around I would like them
  25. Swa-sa_Masou Jedi Knight

hey, I just found this story and I loved it!! and yes i'll say that i was crying at the end. I was wondering if you still had the uncut versions of the chapters you had them for earlier, if so i would like them and the ultimates where those are available!! yes i'm of age, i just turned 21!! (I'm just a little happy!) but i'm not sure if you ever check this forum anymore so I'm probably going to send you a pm too. Thank you soo much!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.