main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Saga When We Were Lovers - Padme Falls, AU, ROTS, Anakin/Dark Padme, Romance, Action, Angst *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    jmsbndgrl - [:D]

AnakinsFavorite - [:D]

geno - I am honored that you took the time to read this fic, and replied. [:D] That means a lot to me. I should have the uncut and ULTIMATE versions somehwere. :confused: I'll have a look, and send them. :)

Swa-sa_Masou - Thank you so much for the kind words. [:D] I should have the Uncut and ULTIMATE versions somewhere. [face_thinking] I'm not on these boards like I used, but I do pop in once in a while. :)

2. MarasFire

MarasFire Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2007
    I love this so much! I've never thought of Padmé ever going dark but you made it work so wonderfully. There's so much to comment on in this so I couldn't possibly quote them all, but this is really magnificent.

3. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    MarasFire - Thank you for the wonderful words my Action Only Padawan. [:D] I wanted to write the ultimate dark Padme fic, and if you liked it, I'm more than happy. :) Thank you!

4. Master_Jenny_Kenobi

Master_Jenny_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2005
    Hi

Could you please post me the uncut version please

This is a brilliant riveting fic!

5. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Master_Jenny_Kenobi ? Thanks for reading and the wonderful words! [:D] Please be patient with me, I have the uncut versions somewhere, it?s just going to take some time to find them. But, I will do my best!!!! [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.