Saga When We Were Lovers - Padme Falls, AU, ROTS, Anakin/Dark Padme, Romance, Action, Angst *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Anakin_Heartbreaker Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, finally I got the uncut version of chapter 3 out. Of course, it is intended to really show the two extremes, intense love and intense hate.

The uncut version of chapter 4 is more like the ones that I wrote in a fic that some of you might have read a little while back, by far the better of the two!!! That will be sent out in about a day.

The next post will be up straight after that, and I think this will answer the question, of what is going on with Padme. You don't want to miss it!!! :)
  2. remote_light Jedi Knight

Another great chapter. Wonderfully done! Pleaes send me the uncut version of Chapter 4. Thanks
    Keep up the good work. DRL is hectic on all of us, and thanks again for sharing this wonderfuls story.
  3. lady_sapphire Jedi Knight

star 3
    ohhh...you've got me so hooked on this now. i love the way you describe their relationship through flashbacks and it really helps you understand what's happening in the present.

another great chapter and thanks for the pm!
  4. MasterEnder Jedi Knight

star 1
    Confusion.....:oops: Not dead, but a ghost. Dead, But then there is no story. Sigh... Guess I'm just goung to have to trust you. Please PM me the uncut version and when you update.

By the way, the last uncut was really good. Can't wait for the next one. I was still a lurker when I read Why do I love You so I never got the full effect.
  5. little_miss_jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    she is not dead. she is not dead. she is not dead.
    is she dead?! AACK! The suspense is killing me!

Who's making her stay? If I ever find them I'll.....

great fic. Can't wait for next post.
  6. Anakin_Heartbreaker Force Ghost

star 4
    Sorry everybody, I have been at the mercy of DRL. This has been one of the craziest weeks of my life. But I will be posting tomorrow, I took care of alot heavy things recently, so that I would have time to write tomorrow. How could I ever forget about my totally awesome readers?!!!!

A little spolier...The post will reveal WHY Padme was chosen to turn to the darkside.

Heartbreaker

7. ehopepower Force Ghost

star 2
    OOh goodie. I will be looking forward to tomorrow's update. :0
  8. HandmaidenVeme Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Anakin_Heartbreaker Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi everyone!!! Sorry for not doing replies this time, alot of you have asked the main question, and I think this post will explain a bit. The uncut for the last post will be sent out very soon, you should have it within a day. If possible, please re read the end of the last post, this one will make alot of sense.

When we were lovers

Chapter Five

The warmth from the glistening rays of the emerging sun, awoke Padme from her sleep. The night before were what dreams were made of, Anakin had made passionate love to her, and allowed her to feel like the woman she always wanted to be. Padme?s eyes sparkled, as she saw Anakin meditating upside down on his palms, on the far side of their bed. The perfect aesthetics of his muscular body was mesmerizing, despite him standing on his hands. Padme quietly watched him, his body was perfectly balanced, his chiseled arms appeared to hold his weight almost effortlessly. Her yearning eyes wanted to devour his masculine beauty, to keep him locked away from the rest of the galaxy, he was hers and hers alone. One night was just not enough for either of them. Anakin smiled, whilst his eyes remained closed.

?Morning!?

Padme gasped.

?How did you know that I was awake? I did not even make a sound.?

?I could feel the love growing within your heart. I could feel you touch me through you love. Padme, as long as you keep loving me, I will always be able to find you.? Anakin stated.

?Don?t be ridiculous Anakin, I will always love you.? Padme replied. She began to move out of the bed.

?Don?t go.? Anakin pleaded.

?I don?t want to stop you from meditating. I know how important that is to you.? Padme said.

?Padme, there is nothing more important to me, than you. You make the impossible, possible for me.? Anakin said.

The ferocious, volcanic eruptions, which illuminated her innocent brown eyes, reflected the torrential inundation of conflicting emotions, that tortured her once benevolent heart. An intense resurgence of love, coursed through Padme?s veins, and protected her from the dark side?s unrelenting, malevolent assault, which had all but claimed her soul. The inexorable hatred, which had blinded Padme, was being methodically dissected, as the unconditional love, which radiated from Anakin?s cerulean eyes, refused to relinquish its place in her heart. The continual build up of tears, distorted her vision, as Padme gazed upon the darkened heavens, whilst she lay helplessly, on the merciless surface of the hostile planet. She had felt the inimitable love, which reverberated from every word that Anakin spoke, as he begged and pleaded for her to come back to him. Padme?s throbbing heart twisted and contorted itself into a thousand knots, whilst she recalled how his muscular arms held her in an embrace as she fell. How she could feel him guide her down, and miraculously, it was not through the Force, but through a power far more mystifying?love.

?Anakin??

Padme cradled her stomach; she was all alone, surrounded by death. All she wanted was for him to find her, so she could tell him how much she loved him, so she could move her hands lovingly through his golden mane, so she could kiss him. Padme slowly closed her eyes and reached out to him with her love. Her heart froze, whilst she meticulously examined the near fatal wounds that her husband had suffered at her hands. She covered her mouth, as she watched Anakin fall to his knees in defeat.

?Padme?I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

How could she have done this to him? Why did she not believe their love was strong enough? Padme understood that she had to be strong for Anakin, he needed her. She held his adorable face in her hands, and smiled, as his eyes fell upon hers.

?I love you too Anakin. But I?m scared?Anakin, he?s not letting me go.?

Anakin frantically moved his hands over hers.

?Padme, I can?t lose you. I?m not going to lose you.?

A dark hooded figure appeared over Padme?s body, the sadistic smile etched upon his mutilated face, easily dist
  10. wkmaksar Jedi Knight

star 1
    NOOOO...anakin used the dark side....
  11. michaellover Jedi Knight

star 3
    ouch!! nice touch!=D=
    So are both of them evil now? or is one of them going to came back and save the other??
    So many possible outcomes....[face_thinking]

can I get the pm version??:p
  12. jmsbndgrl Force Ghost

star 4
    Looks like Palpy has got them right where he wants them.

Another great post. I'd make a longer reply, but I have DRL of my own to deal with at the moment.

Looking forward to the PM version of the last chapter.
  13. mixza Jedi Master

star 4
    Chapters 4 and 5 are incredable. The contrast between Anakin and Padme pre and post Dark Side makes a really powerful impact. I hope Padme will be okay.

Anakin clenched his fists, the tendons in his rippling biceps bulged out to breaking point. Whatever this feeling was, it felt invigorating, intoxicating, and most importantly?justified. Anakin?s eyes flashed yellow.

:eek:

Could you please send me the uncut version of chapter four? Thanks.
  14. astarael Jedi Knight

star 3
    No! Don't use the Dark Side Ani!!!

Great post!
  15. iLoveAnakin7 Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh great now we get to have a sith couple. How can either come back if they are both evil:confused:

I hope no one destroys anyone...unless it be Sidious to take the plunge of course[face_skull]

thanks for the pm
  16. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    At least if they're both dark, they can kill the Emperor and rule together.
  17. Minela Jedi Knight

star 3
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  18. Kitten Jedi Knight

star 3
    It looks like the Emperor just might succeeding in his plan to turn Anakin. [face_worried]
  19. lady_sapphire Jedi Knight

star 3
    that was so sad. now that he thinks she's dead, he probably doesn't see any other options but to give in to the dark side. but she's alive!!!! :_| :_|

another great update and thanks for the pm!
  20. HandmaidenVeme Jedi Master

star 4
    Is Palpatine going to put Padme in a suit?!

Awesome post as always!!!:D
  21. MoeTharen Jedi Master

star 4
    Whew!!! At least she's alive! Great update! =D=
  22. Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Master

star 4
    Damn that palpy! he's evil!

Thanks for the Pm!

Cheers_Cazza@};-
  23. little_miss_jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    WELL...

at least Padme isn't dead...

So...are Anakin and Padme gonna kick some Emperor butt or what?
  24. JediArym Force Ghost

star 3
    Now that Anakin has turned to the dark side as Sidious wanted,
    what will he do with Padme? She was the only thing in his way.

Great chapter!!!! =D= I hope love will lead Anakin
    and Padme back to each other. [face_praying]

Please PM me when you update! :)
  25. Anakin_Heartbreaker Force Ghost

star 4
    HI EVERYONE - I THINK I BETTER LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT ANAKIN HAS NOT TURNED TO THE DARKSIDE, THE LAST SCENE BASICALLY SHOWS THE CONFLICT THAT HAS BEGUN TO GROW WITHIN HIM. PADME STILL LOVES HIM, THE EMPEROR COULD NOT DRIVE IT AWAY FROM HER FULLY.

edit - I have sent out the PM version of chapter 4. I want to thank all of you who have stuck by this fic, and just for you guys, there will be a special A/P scene which will only be sent in a PM.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.