main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga When We Were Lovers - Padme Falls, AU, ROTS, Anakin/Dark Padme, Romance, Action, Angst *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    Didn't think I could dislike Sidious anymore than I already did with the canon version, but you've managed to make me despise him even more. Good job!

I really liked the mirroring of ROTS with Padme in Anakin's place. I think the line I liked most was ?Where are the babies? Are they safe??

Looking forward to the next installment!

2. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    Duel to the death? Padme and Anakin simply love each other too much to ever try to harm each other. The only exception would be if one of them turned to the dark side. I think that the day that I see a lightside and Anakin and lightside Padme fighting each other will be a very bad day indeed.

3. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    Dang! I never thought I would read a post like that before. It was really evil!

Thanks for the uncut version, it was terrific!

Thanx for the pm and please post soon.

4. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    I think I say this in every fic, but Palpy needs to die! :mad:

Anyways, Padme is obviously ticked off by this turn of events and is going to blame Anakin on it, thanks to a certain Sith Lord. However, I do hope that either her or Anakin will find out about the twins and try to rescue them.

It was dark, but very powerful. A wonderful update.

As for the PM versions, they were equally as good. I'm sorry I did not send feedback earlier, I got preoccupied with other things.

5. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    OHHH, Sidious is a God among men! Nice job Siddy! That's how you manipulate others to do your bidding.

And Padme losing one of those sexy legs..... "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

6. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    I hope that Padme and Anakin don't blame each other and break up [face_praying]

Is this the lightside Padme that is getting mad at Ani?

7. Minela

Minela Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2005
    Don't worry...Anakin will find them. He has to, he will sense them...their bond is strong. I hope so.

8. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Anakin is now the last hope for any future.:(
    Padme's leg, very good descriptions...made me cringe in fact:D

Sidious has the babies....OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: And Padme sith lightning:eek:

thanks for the pm

Dark Lady of the Sith hehehe[face_devil] gotta love that

9. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    Rise Lady Padme?Dark Lady of the Sith.?

First: OUCH!!:oops: did Mustafar's lava fried her brain or what?? She believes a sith lord over her husband who tried to save her and loves her more than anything?:confused: she's confused..deeply!

second: Palpy, I ought to put you across my lap and spank you (but I want to keep my food down, thank you very much [face_sick] [face_sick]) But I'll be contented if Ani strangles you!!

10. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    That was simply ingenious Anakin Heartbreaker.

What happened to maternal instinct? She has to know that the twins aren't dead in the back of her mind.

As for Sidious, he is beyond evil. You have made him so bad here that I hope that he dies a million deaths when Anakin gets a hold of him

Great job Heartbreaker.

11. ilymeforever

ilymeforever Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    Arggggggggggg... that that that lying monster.. not that I was expecting any less from him but still.. hes pure EVIL.. and now we might have lost Padme for good.. and the babies are still in the evils hand.. ohh noo
    And wheres Ani.. where is him.. ?? Im worried, Im truly worried...

Great new part, luv it.. cant wait for the next one..

Mary

12. full_moon

full_moon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh wow, this story is great! I really hope Anakin can at least save the twins! could you PM me when you update?:)

13. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    I'm speechless.

I still can't believe Sidious would that do to poor Padme. Hate is not
    a strong enough word to describe how I feel towards that damn Sidious!!! :mad:

Now we know that the twins are actually alive and well, I wonder what
    the Emperor plans to do with them. I'm praying Anakin will show up and
    strike Sidious down...right now!!!!

Great update Anakin Heartbreaker! I think I need some A/P mush to calm me down...

Please PM me when you update. :)

14. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I need to sit down...

Wow, I truly can not believe how low Sidious will go to gain control. Padme is so consumed by the darkside that she's not even thinking straight, and it seems that this consumption has overshadowed her force connection with her children. On the plus side (if you can count it as such), when Anakin learns of this there is definetely going to be hell to pay.

15. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    I hate palpy...hate him...:mad:
    good chapter

16. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    OMG!!! :eek: I can't believe this, it seems like the roles are totally reversed. What did Palptine do with the babies? I wonder. [face_thinking] I hope he didn't actually kill them. [face_worried]

17. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    WHERE has palpy taken the babies.i hope anakin comes to save all of them.great post,thnx for pm!!!!!!!!!!

18. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    wow. that's all i have to say. this is really going to change things now.

can't wait for the next update!

19. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    SWEET HOLY....Well, I can't even finish...]-} [face_hypnotized]

20. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I just wanted to let you all know that the next couple of posts are going to be crazy!!!!!

I am actually quite excited about one particular sequence.

Will Padme find out that Luke and Leia are alive? I will try to post the chapter ASAP.

If you think that Anakin is lethal with a lightsaber, wait until you see what he does with his bare hands!!!

21. Bananakin_Fruiteater

Bananakin_Fruiteater Jedi Master

Nov 5, 2005
    Even more wild than these last ones!?!? Oh man!!! I'm looking forward to 'em!

22. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005
    Great post!

Damn Palpatine. Please tell me he dies a horrible, horrible death!

23. darthgriz98

darthgriz98 Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2004
    ooo angsty, I like it

24. Darth_Vastor

Darth_Vastor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    I have to agree. Someone as hot as Padme should not be maimed, even if she has been corrupted by the Dark Lord of the Sith. Speaking of which ...

Palpatine. What an evil piece of scum! Not only has he tricked Padme into serving him, he steals her and Anakin's children too! :mad: Someone needs to teach him a slow, painful lesson.

If you think that Anakin is lethal with a lightsaber, wait until you see what he does with his bare hands!!!

Maybe it'll involve him going retro on the hooded maniac who has taken his wife. [face_skull]

You are doing an awesome job in portray the conflict in both Padme and Anakin as they struggle with love and hate. It's one of the strongest points in a very strong story. Needless to say, I await your next update.

Edited because I can't spell.

25. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    I just wanted to let you all know that the next couple of posts are going to be crazy!!!!!

Bring it on:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.