main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When will you arrive?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by j-jawa3, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Wednesday the 22nd and coming home on the 27th. Finally staying for all 4 days.

2. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    As soon as there is villa available, I will be there.

3. Photo-Knight

Photo-Knight Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    Flights from the west coast arrive around dinner time. Since there are a few things to do at the convention center Wednesday, like pick up will-call tickets, dinner time is too late, so I would normally arrive Tuesday. For this trip, we're going to arrive Sunday 8/19 and do some Orlando tourist stuff first. We're leaving Monday 8/27 so we don't have to check out of the hotel the morning of the last day of C-VI.

4. kina

kina Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2010
    I'm also thinking about leaving monday so I dont have to worry about checking out the morning of the last day of the con. Right now, I'm reserved for wed-sun.

5. FRAGGLE_ROCKER

FRAGGLE_ROCKER Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2010
    Most likely I will drive again. This time I'll arrive and get situated the day before; last year I started my road trip the day before, leaving later than intended, spent the night in Lake City FL, got up and drove the two hours to Orlando, checked in and went to the OCCC in time for it to start at 10 AM.
    The idea of hanging out in Orlando a bit and going to other parks is cool but I'll most likely be there by myself so I won't be going to Disney World or anything unless there's something Celebration-related like the Last Tour to Endor. I don't mind browsing around a convention by myself but something like Disney World would just feel and look awkward.

6. ravenrobintt

ravenrobintt Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2011
    For Celebration V, I arrived on the 11th and left on the 16th. But this time I'm planning on arriving a few days early so I can go to Universal and just hang out at the hotel.

7. bstspiritwarrior

bstspiritwarrior Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2006
    Right now I plan on arriving that Tuesday the 21st and possibly leaving the following Tuesday or Wednesday. I didn't really get to experience all (or most) of what Orlando has to offer for CV so I'm planning those extra days before and after to have some fun outside of CVI

8. Fistofury

Fistofury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    What are you talking about? I'm already in line [face_laugh]

9. Grog_StarKiller2

Grog_StarKiller2 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2007
    I plan to arrive at least 2 days before the con on Tuesday. Hoping to get together with friends at the Wednesday night party again.See you all next year...

10. Padme501st

Padme501st Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2006
    Im reserved for a day or two before but i might actually come in Sunday the 19th, not sure yet, since i'd like to do Harry Potter and Disney before the convention starts. leaving on Monday for sure though.

11. Baco_Sapan

Baco_Sapan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2010
    By the time Celebration 6 goes down, I'm gonna be officially in the Army. So I'm gonna put a request in to have a whole week's worth of leave so I can attend all 4 days of Celebration. If I get approved for that, then yeah I'm prolly gonna get down to Florida about two-three days in advance. But if my leave doesn't get approved, then as long as I'm living on the East Coast of the USA, then I'll drive down Friday evening and attend the celebration for both Saturday and Sunday. So, we'll see how things go.

12. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    My wife and I will be arriving on Monday afternoon.

Eagerly looking forward to sitting in The Peabody lounge again tossing back a couple of cold ones a few days before the festivities begin.

13. FireParamedic

FireParamedic Jedi Padawan

Aug 13, 2011
    Going to arrive on Wednesday and stick around until the following Wednesday, then head to Atlanta for Dragon Con.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.